When to Inseminate with One Vial

Also...with OPK's I've heard a lighter than the control line is a negative, but then I've also read that especially with the IC ones they may not ever get as dark as the control?! So do I just count my first + as the first one that I get any line on, even a faint one?! And yes! I did read and hear that using an instead cup and having an orgasm bf and after are all helpful, as well as lying propped up for awhile. All advice and suggestions are helpful! Thanks everyone so much!

Probably go by the 1st +. Temping would help confirm O so u are not questioning the opks

Lisap- so what would your approximate timing be? Immediately after or about 6 hours after the + OPK for the first vial? And then 12 or 24 hours after that for the second one? Sorry, just wanna be clear what your suggestion is!

Its hard to know when you will ovulate if you have not been tracking your cycles yet? , I know I typically ovulate 12- 24 hours after the + opk but it can be a little different for everyone , so I would inseminate within 6- 10 hours of the + opk and again 12-24 hours later. sorry I cant be more exact because its hard to know exactly when you will ovulate after your positive. some women will ovulate within 12-24 hours and some 36 hours later.

Also...with OPK's I've heard a lighter than the control line is a negative, but then I've also read that especially with the IC ones they may not ever get as dark as the control?! So do I just count my first + as the first one that I get any line on, even a faint one?! And yes! I did read and hear that using an instead cup and having an orgasm bf and after are all helpful, as well as lying propped up for awhile. All advice and suggestions are helpful! Thanks everyone so much!

Mine get as dark as the control line when I am ovulating, there is always a faint line there because our bodys always produce LH but when a egg is ready to ovulate LH surges. so I would not inseminate until the OPK gets dark .

I would O after insemination as it helps guide the swimmers into your cervix.:dust:

I've always used IC and got a line as dark as control line. There will isually always be a second faint line as pp said x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->