When to say this is CD1?? HELP please

chispasgal

Reaction score
this whole cycle been a mess--i was a few days late to begin with but then AF showed. about 5-7 days after start of AF i start getting completely random spotting--light pink to red color-enough to need a liner but not like really soaking it (more when wiping). but like i said it was random like one day it happend next day not.... now the last week its been everyday but again random time/amount. a couple days ago it was more like the start of normal period and i was going to say ok CD1 again but then the next day nothing...I know that it's stress doing this to me (it's been a crazy month w//things) but when do i say ok CD1 so i can plan things

any input? thanks

CD1 is the first day of your period. So whatever day was the 1st day that the bleeding started is CD1.

yep i know thats usually CD1--i guess more specifically when do u make the judgement that its not spotting and that its period... because its been so random on the days and the amount/etc. it has yet to be a full AF that i'm used to.

thanks for the advice though.

CD is is typically the first day of flow. The first day you need a tampon or pad and get more than just spotting over several hours. Sorry you've had such a messed up cycle. Hope it gets better.

I would try and stick with what you felt was the "heaviest" flow and call that CD1. Have you been going through a lot of stress lately? Sometimes outside factors can really screw up our cycles. Best of luck to you on this cycle and I hope the next one stays more regular for you!

YES extreme stress this month so i figure thats what is doing this (as i just had doc visit recently and all was well).

thanks for input--just trying to see if i can 'plan' when O time might be this next month is all.
i will call a couple days ago cd1 for now-it was most like the start of a period.

thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->