When to start counting cd after coming off bcp?

GettingBroody

😊 Mum 😊
Reaction score
Hi all!
I've been lurking here for a while but today decided to bite the bullet and register so this is my first post!
I'm hoping to come off my bcp at the end of this pack (in two weeks) and to probably start NTNP in Feb or March of next year. I've read a small bit about counting CDs and it says to start counting from the first day of AF.... I'm just wondering if this is the same when coming off BCP? Is CD1 the first day of withdrawal bleed altho this isn't really AF?
Thanks in advance for any answers, this is all very new!!!

:hi: and welcome!

I counted CD1 as the first day of my withdrawal bleed but was completely aware that it might take a long time for my first 'real' AF after coming off the pill.

In my case it was 26 days until my 'real' AF. I'm not sure what my current cycle is going to be so we'll see!

Hopefully for you by Feb/March, your body will have settled down into a routine.

Hi

I took mine as my first pill free day, first period arrived after 80 days!

Welcome to NTNP

x

:hi: and welcome!

I counted CD1 as the first day of my withdrawal bleed...

...In my case it was 26 days until my 'real' AF.

Hopefully for you by Feb/March, your body will have settled down into a routine.

Yeah, will probably count it from then as well I think. You were very lucky with AF arriving after just 26 days! I'm dreading the thought of a long wait while my body sorts itself out! :wacko: FXed it'll be nice and fast but after reading all the stories on here I won't be holding my breath!!

I'm not calling myself regular yet until I get a few regular AF's or that BFP!

I did have a day of spotting last week (3 days after AF ended) so my body is obviously a bit messed up even though that AF arrived in a decent time.

Hope you don't have too long to wait for your first 'real' AF :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->