When will your tree go up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD1's birthday is the 5th December so probably do it on 6th or 7th depending on what we do for birthday

Either the 5th or the 12th this year (both Fridays so Lucas will be at his Dad's). It's a proper stress, I absolutely hate putting the decs up and taking them down again, I'd rather do it when I'm alone :lol:

I've always been the one itching to put it up before December 1st but I find myself sick of it by Christmas so it's definitely going up later this year.

I put mine up 12 days before and take it down 12 days after.

Around the 12th December, OH wouldn't be impressed with anything sooner!

Usually first weekend in December if we're organised enough and have no plans, otherwise it will be the second weekend.

Growing up it was never put up until 12 days before Christmas. This always bothered me as I loved watching it twinkle at night. Twelve days always seemed too short to really enjoy it. So the rule in my house is the day after Thanksgiving or so called 'black Friday' we put up the tree. Instead of joining in the madness of deal shopping, we stay home and make the house feel festive. :) So November 28th this year it goes up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"