When you have pizza....

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
like take away pizza, do you have a full one to yourself? It dawned on me that a lot of the time in films and stuff, one pizza is shared among a few people. But when my OH and I get a pizza, we usually get a small/medium each.

Anyone else do this or are we just pigs? :lol:

Yeah I do but end up putting half in the fridge

We get a medium each lol. I usually eat it all too! We don't get one very often though if that makes it any better haha

We rarely order pizza but if we do we share a large one, with tons of sides. Any left over gets nommed the next day lol

It depends if everyone wants the same flavour or not really. If yes then one large pizza, if no then seperate. When I was in uni I always used to get a medium to myself after a night out though as I always used to be starving after drinking. xxx

We always get a large and share it. If people want different toppings we get one half with one topping, one half with the other. Any extra gets put in the fridge for the next day. But usually there isn't any left between myself, DH and DD considering DH can eat nearly 3/4 of the thing if left to it.

We rarely have takeaway because I honestly don't like them unless I'm really in the mood for it - But when we do its always dominos and we have a large between us and have the half and half topping x

We get a medium each, but only eat half of it, then put the rest in the fridge for the next day.

We usually split one and order far too many extras, it's handy for the next day though :thumbup:

We either have a medium each or a large between us, with a couple of sides. There's normally a few slices leftover.
X

I'm not a massive fan of pizza.. We always have separate though as I'll only eat cheese an Tomato, so fussy hehe x

Oh god no i couldnt eat a whole one to myself. We normally order 1 large and share it, i can only eat 3 slices and im stuffed.

In the 11 years we've been together we've never had a real takeaway pizza-why spend £5 on a pizza each when you can get them for £1 each and they still taste yum lol

We're having pizza tonight. I've no idea what size they are, only that one is deep pan and the other thin and crispy. We'll have one each. If we were having chips with it we'd share one pizza between us.

We usually share a big one, but have garlic bread and chips with it.

In the 11 years we've been together we've never had a real takeaway pizza-why spend £5 on a pizza each when you can get them for £1 each and they still taste yum lol

We're having pizza tonight. I've no idea what size they are, only that one is deep pan and the other thin and crispy. We'll have one each. If we were having chips with it we'd share one pizza between us.

Dominos is like £16 a pizza :wacko:

Depends if we're both fancying the same pizza or not, if we do then we'll get a large to share. If we both want different we'll get a medium each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->