When you have pizza....

In the 11 years we've been together we've never had a real takeaway pizza-why spend £5 on a pizza each when you can get them for £1 each and they still taste yum lol

We're having pizza tonight. I've no idea what size they are, only that one is deep pan and the other thin and crispy. We'll have one each. If we were having chips with it we'd share one pizza between us.

Dominos is like £16 a pizza :wacko:

wow - i never knew they were that much. I thought maybe 5.99 or 9.99. There is no way on this earth that i would spend that amount on one pizza. The deluxe ones at Waitrose are £4.99 and they are pretty nice, even nicer when you pick them up for £1.69 :haha:

I hate take away pizza so would only have 1 slice maybe.

I love pizza express and would happily have a full one to myself .. Nom nom!!

In the 11 years we've been together we've never had a real takeaway pizza-why spend £5 on a pizza each when you can get them for £1 each and they still taste yum lol

We're having pizza tonight. I've no idea what size they are, only that one is deep pan and the other thin and crispy. We'll have one each. If we were having chips with it we'd share one pizza between us.

Dominos is like £16 a pizza :wacko:

2 for 1 on Tuesdays :thumbup:

Depends what we're doing :)
If its a snuggly night in with the boyfriend then we will share a large pizza (he'll eat the majority of it) and we will order sides with it such as garlic bread, chicken wings etc... If it's with the family like my Mum & Dad etc then I'll have a small one to myself and we'll share a large garlic pizza bread between us all :)

I always get dominoes when I have the offers. It is pricey but soooo nice.

Share a medium between us, but get chips and sometimes a. Kebab too to share.

I could never eat a full one to myself, the salt in it would kill me first haha!

Me and the OH get a medium one to share and even then I can only manage two slices lol..

x

Well, usually with friends or family, we order a couple different pizzas with different toppings, and kind of munch on each. It doesn't look like I eat a whole Pizza in that way, but I probably do. :haha:

I just love Pizza! If I have a pizza on my own, I eat just about the whole thing or that whole thing, depending on size. :winkwink:

It's the one food that really turns me into a Piglet!

We usually get 3 mediums. But thats for me, OH, Kailee and my sister. OH eats one himself kailee eats 1-2 small slices then me and my sister eat the rest basically lol. not usually left overs.. It cost about 30 with delivery fees and drinks..

yeah I could eat a small on to myself easy but not with sides

we normally get 2 for tuesdays (not every week) and get a large each... OH normally eats all but 2-3 slices and has that for breakfast lol. i cann eat just over half normally but when i was pregnant i ate a whole one! xx

I get a medium one (although im just myself!) i can never eat it all though!

I can eat a whole medium pizza. :blush: But I don't because I want my arse to fit in my trousers.

We order a large; one side is pepperoni and the other is ham.

We have a large each,and have leftovers the next day yummy .:)

We have seperate, usually me a medium veggie one (I dont like meat on pizza) and DH has a large pizza with as much meat as possible :haha:

I never eat it all but dont save left overs. The thought of left over takeaway makes me feel ill but Matt always does it. Infact when we first met and would go to the pub on a friday or saturday night, the pizza shop right near there did buy one get one free so he would get two one for when he got home and one for breakfast :sick:

Always share a pizza, i love abroad and theres so many pizzerias around here, there too big to eat to your self! Last night we had a nice flat Italiano base, with Goats cheese and Pepperoni! Omg was so good!

xxxx

We have one to share between us, around here they do 18inch pizzas. they are amazing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->