when you hear the name..

I think it sounds like a girls name, and its lovely. Especially being that most people would think of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's gorgeous little girl called Shiloh. xx

My initial thoughts are.........................

BOY!

Was I right??

I always thought it was a boys name until Brangelina called their daughter it.
I think London sounds male.

I would say girl but only cos of the celebrity thing.

I think definatly sounds like a girls name

Shiloh to me is unisex, but with London I think of a girl. I don't think London sounds right as a boys name x

Girl, but only because of Pitt/Jolie. I hadn't heard the name before they used it xXx

girl, for both. There was a contestant named London on the last cycle of America's Next Top Model.

When you said you don't want people not to know what sex your child is... (ok that was worded badly but bear with me!)

When your child is introduced, you won't be saying both names anyway, right? So (s)he will be introduced as Shiloh. It's pretty neutral.

So is... Ricki, Alex, Drew, Taylor, Jamie, Terry, .... there's TONS of gender-neutral names out there. Shiloh is just added to the list. People don't judge. They (usually) know to wait to assume until they actually see the person.

Don't know if my point came across or not... :blush: but I hope you get what I'm trying to say!

I think of a girl - isn't that (Shiloh) the same name as one of Brangelina's kids?

Wow! This changes everything thanks ladies :)

okay it's a BOYS name. Well I wanted it to be, but I couldn't tell if it sounded like a girls name or not.

One of you mentioned the baby will not go by the first AND middle name, I wasn't even thinking of that so thankyou that helps alot.

I got the name Shiloh from a old movie about a dog.. I didn't know brad and Angelina named their daughter that! (that doesn't really change things for me, except now that name goes from being almost unheard of, to heard everyday in the tabloids I'm sure) darn!

Anyway, I'm sticking with Shiloh for a boy.. But ditching London as a middle name (you all say it's too girly)

Any suggestions for a middle name..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"