when you hear the name..

For me I see Shiloh as a girl's name, one because I grew up with a female Shiloh, and because of Brangelina.

London on the otherhand, I think is a boy's name.

I would say girl because angelina jolies is a girl and london is the name of one of the girsl in suite life of zach and cody.

when i read the name i thought boy, but quite neutral really x

Can't decide! Sorry - I wouldn't know if it was a girl or a boy and if you want everyone to know maybe you could add a third name that is more gender specific? x

I think girl, but merely because a friend of mine's daughter is named London. If I didn't know her, I think i would be completely unsure...

Shiloh to me sounds like either a girl or a boy .. mainly a boy though cos it reminds me of Shia LeBouf from transformers!

but London i'd say definately a girl .. i like Shiloh Alexander :)

I'd say it's a boys name if I had to choose, but to be honest, I was thinking if I had to be forced to choose - it's definitely an either way name x

id defo go with its a girly name mainly because the 1st name sounds very girly & ive come across about 3 girls with that name..the london bit could be male/female

Girl! I've met quite a few girls called London in my time in Florida, who are fascinated by the fact that I'm from London, had some interesting conversations! But because of that, I would always think girl for London, and girl for Shiloh because of Brangelina.

A family friend chose the name Logan for a surprise baby, and announced that the baby was a healthy 7lbs 40z and called Logan Alex... everyone assumed the baby was a boy and there were a few red faces when they realised the baby was actually a girl!

Don't know anyone called London, but Shiloh is def. girl!!!
I know of a few little Shilohs since Brangelina! :D

I think the first name sounds like a girl and second name sounds like a boy... sorry:blush: xx

shiloh sounds like a girl but london sounds like a boy...

Paris: Girl name

London: A city... :) Just kidding.... London is a girl name too... :)
I know more boys than girls being called Paris/parys)
(paris the count or whatever that juliet is supposed to marry in 'romeo et juliet)
the son of alyson lapper is also called Parys. (with a long first syllable ) Pahris

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->