• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Lulu I so hope this is it for you. That's such a scary place to be in.

I had a bit of a panic early on this cycle. It's our 13th cycle and next cycle I will have an HSG. It just feels like if it doesn't happen now then we will need treatment. And the idea of treatment is so terrifying to me. All of your hopes hinge on a cycle.... On one cycle... When you are ttc your hopes hinge of the idea that eventually one of your cycles will work out. When it's an IUI or IVF all of your hopes hinge on that one cycle. I don't know if I could handle that pressure.

So I think you're really brave (honestly all lttc ladies are brave) and I really hope this is it for you!

October 3rd seems soooooooo far away!!!

Ugg I have to wait until October 7.
Hey do you experience nipple tenderness when your ovulating (when breastfeeding)?
My nipples have been sooo sensitive this time around.

Sorry I don't have any experience with breastfeeding but my nipples are always sore after O-day until about 5/6dpo. Oddly enough, it's not happening this month but it typically does.

Belle i hope this is your cycle and you wont have to even do the hsg!

Chocolate chip maybe the absence of the symptom is a symptom!

Belle: I really hope this is it for you and you dont have to get the Hsg, it's also not that bad of a test because I hear women can be super fertile after since it kinda 'clears' everything.
Thank you and I hope this is it but I really have no idea. I've gotten my hopes up with my chemicals and those hurt so much emotionally. I'm trying to stay neutral and just focusing that in 2 weeks we will be on a road trip to see our family!! Gotta stay positive right?? 😊😊

Why does all this waiting seem to take forever. And all this waiting sucks lol. I had to wait to get my nexplanon removed, wait to start af, wait to o, n than finally wait to test. Ugh Oct 14 th can't get here fast enough. Lol but on the brighter said we r bding every other day starting tonight.

Ilove its so true! Its way easier when you have other things to look forward too! Thats what I've started to do. We still try every month, but i've given up symptom spotting the whole way through the TWW. It just made me crazy! I'm glad to hear the HSG wasn't too bad for you. I've heard some horror stories so I'm pretty nervous for it. I don't expect I have any blockages though, so it shouldn't be too painful, I hope!

StillPraying, I tend not to test early unless I'll be going out for a night of drinking right before AF shows. Then I feel like its my due diligence to test. Otherwise I prefer just to wait till AF. I always start spotting by 11 or 12 dpo anyway, so I consider that my early sign that AF is coming. An HPT isn't very reliable before 11 dpo anyway, so I just wait to see if I spot each month. Way easier than seeing that single line! When do you plan to test?

Im 4 and a half weeks post delivery and still have positives so i test every day waiting for bfns.

Sorry guys, I've been absent on the boards a bit. Hubbys new pills have meant he struggles to finish at all, and definitely not in me where it sorta needs to be!!!! So every sign points to O happening today, and I highly doubt any miracle will happen tonight, so I won't be testing in October as we have zero chance now. It sucks a bit to be out already so soon.... :(
AF will be due around we'd 5th and then I won't be due to O again until this time next month.

Good luck all!

@belle When you have been trying since Oct.2014 and left with no other options, you will do whatever it takes. especially after my loss last year. I think if I didn't have unlimited iui's with my insurance I wouldn't even be doing them. hoping this cycle works for you.

@Lulu your right you have to have positive thoughts, wishing you much luck this cycle as well.

@Flyingduster so sorry to hear your out this cycle. hoping next month will be better for you.

I have a question for tempers. im really bad at temping because I get up so many times during sleep like 6 and then again at 7 sometimes I don't until later. I set my alarm but doesn't mean I wont get up before it goes off. it sucks to keep up. My temp didn't really spike too much today but def had a pos opk. yesterday. I took O shot day before. I think I will quit with the temping it drives me crazy

Ilove that's lucky about the unlimited IUIs!

My RE told me to quit temping. It was making me crazy too lol. Can't say I miss it.

Good morning ladies. Well after almost 5 weeks post delivery, and still getting positives AF finally showed! So now I'm all in for Oct and testing probably the 19th Cuz I like testing early lol

Hopping over here, CD1! It will be my first medicated/assisted cycle so I'm really nervous but excited!

Hi everyone....so I am suppose to be ovulating today but I am totally symptom spotting already, lol....I thought I had ov pain the last few days and a lot of nipple sensitivity and today I am feeling nauseous, lol....

I am pretty sure its to early to have conception symptoms etc :shrug:

I am just being super hopeful this cycle.

@Stillpraying glad AF came for you in time to start your next cycle yay!!

I finally got a positive OPK today on CD17. Assuming I O tomorrow, I will be testing Oct 7 (and likely get AF on Oct 8!)

Sorry to hear about CD 1 Weebles, but so excited you get to try out an assisted cycle now! I hope it works wonders!

Wishn, we are cycle buddies again! I just got my +OPK yesterday. Should O today or tomorrow!

Hey everyone, I've been busy this week trying to get as much work done as I could before our vacation starts tomorrow. I don't know how much I'll get a chance to post, but I'll try to keep up. Af is gone and it's back to waiting to O. I decided not to take my thermometer, which I'm sure come O I'll miss. Good luck everyone!! Oh and last time we went to Germany DS was conceived 10 days after we returned. Maybe we'll get that lucky again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->