• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Bluemoon - I agree with Anne, some people just never get positive opk's.

AFM - CD20, no idea how long this cycle will be since it's my first one since giving birth, I'm planning on holding out as long as I can and at the very least waiting until cd35.

Lulu I hope this is the one for you! Hope the pineapple and prometrium do the trick!

I'm CD 10, more ewcm today. Opk still negative but I'm guessing it'll be positive tomorrow.

Thank you!! I hope so too! And now I can't symptom spot or test early because of the trigger and progesterone supplements 😂😂 I'm sure i'll still test even though there will be a 'false' line.

Hope you get that positive opk tomorrow!!

Wow many posts for October testers. I am due for AF sept. 30 so I am late September early October if I may join

Lulu I think I'd be tempted to test just to see what that second line looks like haha. I've never seen one before! Gosh I hope this is my cycle.

Hopefully tomorrow will be my 3rd thermal shift temp and it'll confirm that I ovulated a day or 2 earlier than my ticker predicted, I hope you get yours too bbygirl! Are you tracking cm and cp too?

Disney. This is all new to me. With my first I never did anything for TTC but be around what I thought was my ovulation time and took 8 months and than with angel we just decided to stop BC pill and bam we got pg right away. So I don't know what to look for, for cp and cm.

Hello all!

Bbygurl do you have an app you use for tracking cycles? Thats how i learned, that and these boards :haha:

Yay peanut glad you're here :happydance:

Lulu don't torment youself with the tests. It sucks, im in that false line boat now and.... it sucks:nope: what is pineapple for?

Vanilla are you breastfeeding?

Chocolate chip i hope your dr gives you some answers.

Bluemoon that does sound like o spotting. Have you tried a different brand opk?

Bbygirl, similar with DS but I didn't track anything but af for 5 months, 6th month I tracked cp, cm and opks, I went all in except for temping because I woke at drastically different times of day back then, we did all that and finally got the timing right. I had stupidly long cycles (anywhere from 55 to 90 days long), DS was conceived on cd40 so it's feeling really surprising that 1) it was only cd18 when i got my first positive opk abs peek on cd19 and 2) my cycles have been regular for the last 4 months, I'm questioning who's body this is haha, can't be mine! I was expecting to ovulate today or tomorrow based on my part few cycles so it threw me off that I could be 2days dpo already!

yeah i have tried a different more expensive brand still nothing but I'm getting intense cramps since yesterday they'll continue up until CD1 :(

Still praying yes I have fertility friend and ovagraph. We will see what happens.

October 3rd seems soooooooo far away!!!

October 3rd seems soooooooo far away!!!

Ugg I have to wait until October 7.
Hey do you experience nipple tenderness when your ovulating (when breastfeeding)?
My nipples have been sooo sensitive this time around.

I have until October 14th. That feels like a eternity away lo.

Dh says he feels in his heart I'm pregnant as bd this morning was super tight and caused nausea. He said I had same thing when early pregnant with dd. We shall see

hello ladies, I started a October testers thread and then came across this one yayy!! I hope its okay if I join. I will go back to read through and catch up.

Today I had my iui done, 25 hours after Ovidrel shot. will be testing October 6th. I told myself I wouldn't test early if I do it will only be 1 day before.

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

Jenny bean yes I usually get quite painful nipples when ds feeds in the days leading up to O, but it's quite variable and some cycles it's not as bad as others. I also think my supply drops before af.

Hey there! I am testing on Oct 5. This past month has been really hard for me personally and I would looooove it if I was finally blessed with a baby :) good luck to everyone!

Ilove I hope you get good news with this IUI!! So exciting!

My OPK was positive today so should O any day now!!

My cesarean scar hurts from 3 years ago. Like I get tingling pain off and on, and my back hurts

Belle: intested once yesterday and haven't since. Wondfo super positive. And yay for opk!!

Still: I tested out the trigger last time which was February and it was a bit hard to see it go completely negative. Pineapple is said to help with implantation. There is some enzyme or something in the core that is supposed to help...I figured it couldn't hurt. The core isn't that great tasting but I eat a whole piece to get over the almost tasteless hard core.

Afm: 1dpo...will bd again tonight and will start progesterone tomorrow. I'm so nervous for this cycle, if this one doesn't work I'm not sure what we're gunna do.

Anneburg time crawls whilst ttc:wacko:

Jenny i dont remember if i did while breastfeeding :shrug:

Peanut when are you testing again?

Welcome iloveme & clara :flower:

Belle yay for O:happydance:

Lulu ive almost gotten to where i don't want to test anymore because not knowing if its real sucks:nope: but yay for being in the tww! Thats cool about pineapple, i didnt know that, def worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->