• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Hey October ladies! I'd like to join! Fingers crossed that October will be a lucky month for a lot of us!!

I'll be due to test October 7. I'm expecting I'll O on Friday this week (CD 12), just got my first bit of ewcm today! (CD 9). This is our 13th cycle trying, so I'm really hoping we will have some good luck. One of the things that we're doing differently this cycle is acupuncture. I believe I have a thin lining (only 5 mm on ovulation day, should be 8 mm by then), and acupuncture is supposed to help with that!

Ladies who do the charts I forgot to temp my first 3 days of cycle. Will that affect it at all?

Good luck all of you new ladies!

Hey October ladies! I'd like to join! Fingers crossed that October will be a lucky month for a lot of us!!

I'll be due to test October 7. I'm expecting I'll O on Friday this week (CD 12), just got my first bit of ewcm today! (CD 9). This is our 13th cycle trying, so I'm really hoping we will have some good luck. One of the things that we're doing differently this cycle is acupuncture. I believe I have a thin lining (only 5 mm on ovulation day, should be 8 mm by then), and acupuncture is supposed to help with that!

I did acupuncture the cycle I conceived my daughter and I'm convinced it helped!
Ladies who do the charts I forgot to temp my first 3 days of cycle. Will that affect it at all?

No shouldn't affect it at all. Some don't even start temping until their period is over. The most important is a few days before up until a few days after ovulation. Good luck!

Symptom spotting here!

8 dpo, my bottom front teeth have been in agony since Sunday morning. Mouth tastes like I just visited the dentist (not sure if this is the reported metallic taste of early pregnancy or from the bars behind my teeth due to constantly feeling them)

CM was excessive up to 3 dpo, not sure if normal or abnormal. Probably wishful thinking....

Been TTC for 2.5 years.

Confuzion I really hope I have the same luck you did!

Hi ladies!! Well af arrived today, another month down! I will try and wait until 17th October when af is due to test.

Mrsbertrand that is a weird symptom, hope it means something for you!!

Tobermum sorry for af, cheers to october testing!!!

Ty confuzion this is my first time temping so i really don't know what I'm doing lol if u don't mind me asking. Can u explain it to me.

Ty confuzion this is my first time temping so i really don't know what I'm doing lol if u don't mind me asking. Can u explain it to me.

Sure thing. It's pretty simple actually :)

The first part of your cycle--before you ovulate, is called the follicular phase. Your temperatures (basal body temperature that is/ your temp first thing in the morning before you even get out of bed) tend to be lower in this stage. Mine tended to be in the lower 97s Fahrenheit.

The second part of your cycle---after you ovulate, is your luteal phase. Ovulation triggers your body to make progesterone which increases your basal body temperature. So once you see a spike in temperature (my temperature would typically shift to 98s), you know you've ovulated. 3 days of continually higher temps are the best way to be triply sure you've ovulated.

It doesn't tell you when to BD though. If you see the spike in temperature, then typically ovulation has already taken place, so gotta make sure you BD before that happens!

Just checking in to say that I'm 1 dpo and my boobs are SO SORE. Ugh.

I'm trying to keep it really casual this cycle because I actually plan to see my Doctor at the beginning of October and just check in again. My body still hasn't quite returned to it's pre-miscarriage state and that was almost 6 months ago so I think it's time to get some questions answered.

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well,

TMI ahead...

I went to the loo and when I wiped there was ewcm with pink streaks of blood, I've never had that before so i tested with an OPK to see if i'm O'ing but it's negative, i tested again now (3 hours after the pink spotting) and ill post a picture of how my opk looks like. Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything like it, is it good or bad when ttc does it mean im o'ing even though opk says otherwise?

Spotting around the time of ovulation is a good sign, the only time you need to worry about spotting is if it happens quite a few times during your cycle. It's normally thought to be very very light bleeding which happens when the egg is released. Have you had a peak on an opk yet? you ovulate 12-28 hours usually after a positive opk so you might have already had your peak.

Spotting around the time of ovulation is a good sign, the only time you need to worry about spotting is if it happens quite a few times during your cycle. It's normally thought to be very very light bleeding which happens when the egg is released. Have you had a peak on an opk yet? you ovulate 12-28 hours usually after a positive opk so you might have already had your peak.

I've been testing since 10dpo (2-3 times a day with IC opks) and so far nothing. I usually get really bad cramps so i know I'm ovulating and it shows on an opk, this time, the cramps are mild with a one-off bleed there's nothing there anymore at all. We'll still bd today just to be safe.

Oh and the last opk i took was stark white negative :shrug:

Bluemoon- I think some people just don't test on opk's- I was one! When I was TTC my ds I never got a pos opk, and obv I still ovulated. Now that I'm ttc#2 I'm not going to bother as I assume it'll be like last time. For now I'm going to just track ewcm but if many months go by I'll have to start temping.

Ty confuzion I hope I see my spike and dont miss ovulation. I really want to catch this month lol.

Hopefully tomorrow will be my 3rd thermal shift temp and it'll confirm that I ovulated a day or 2 earlier than my ticker predicted, I hope you get yours too bbygirl! Are you tracking cm and cp too?

Blue: fx it's a great sign and you get that blazing positive opk very soon!!

Gl to the ladies about to confirm O!!

Afm: finally checking back in. I was waiting and waiting to O and never did by cd16 so my RE had me come in got an US, nice follie on left side, they gave me the trigger shot which was yesterday...just had IUI done and picked up my pineapple. The nurse also called me and said she spoke with my doc and they decided to put me on prometrium starting Friday just cuz I've had these weird cycles with low HCG and super low progesterone. Hoping that adding these 2 things will help. Gl to everyone this go around!!! 😊😊

Lulu I hope this is the one for you! Hope the pineapple and prometrium do the trick!

I'm CD 10, more ewcm today. Opk still negative but I'm guessing it'll be positive tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->