Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Mom fx for you! Enjoy your vacation :)

Belle woohoo for :sex: time!!

Wish get to bding too! And no negative thoughts about the witch, weebles and i have her occupied :haha:

AFM....CD1...:coffee: been reading up on gender swaying....any thoughts?

I wouldn't mind a girl, so I think we'll try to stop bd a couple days before o, but it's so hard because I never o on the same day. And if I'm not pregnant by December we'll bd eod through o. In the end I want a baby and either gender will make me happy, but the thought of a girl makes me 'omg I'm going to start crying' happy. Hihi

Oh and thanks we'll def have a great time on vaca. Seeing my parents who I only get to see about once a year.

Hi everyone, I'm 100% new here, I hope it's okay to just jump in here! My husband and I are TTC (I still don't know the lingo here, sorry!) and I've got to wait until October 2nd before I can start testing and October 6th before I'll actually know if I'm late or not. The waiting is driving me BANANAS (TTnTT)
My mom's birthday is actually on the 17th, so I'll be really happy if I get a BFP that I can show her as a birthday gift! I doubt that's going to happen since it's only our first try, but I can HOPE (* w *)

Mom15 we have 2 girls and lost a boy so would really love a boy. Im thinking of trying evening primrose oil and an alkaline diet. Are you adding anything? So lovely you get to see your parents, i only see mine once a year as well so i know how exciting that will be!

W8ing welcome :flower: were you on any form of bc before ttc? I know a lot of people who get pregnant on the first try so :dust: to you!

Hello and welcome to all the new girlies I've updated the front page so let me know if anyone is missing.

I'm in! I'll be getting my 2nd IUI this week and should be testing on 10/8 :)
GL sweetie! Fx for you! :flower:

Oct. 14th my bday..not sure how long to wait to test had yellow cm yesterday and cramping on weekend w spot cm
Wow there are a lot of October birthdays! Welcome fellow fall baby :)

Just checking in to say that I'm 1 dpo and my boobs are SO SORE. Ugh.

I'm trying to keep it really casual this cycle because I actually plan to see my Doctor at the beginning of October and just check in again. My body still hasn't quite returned to it's pre-miscarriage state and that was almost 6 months ago so I think it's time to get some questions answered.
I hope you get all the questions you need answered. Its no fun when your body doesn't seem to cooperate. I had a chemical about a year ago and my periods and my body in general felt off for a few months.

Wow many posts for October testers. I am due for AF sept. 30 so I am late September early October if I may join
Let me know if you decide to join the fun :thumbup:

hello ladies, I started a October testers thread and then came across this one yayy!! I hope its okay if I join. I will go back to read through and catch up.

Today I had my iui done, 25 hours after Ovidrel shot. will be testing October 6th. I told myself I wouldn't test early if I do it will only be 1 day before.

Good luck and baby dust to all!!
Welcome :wave: glad you found us!

Sorry guys, I've been absent on the boards a bit. Hubbys new pills have meant he struggles to finish at all, and definitely not in me where it sorta needs to be!!!! So every sign points to O happening today, and I highly doubt any miracle will happen tonight, so I won't be testing in October as we have zero chance now. It sucks a bit to be out already so soon.... :(
AF will be due around we'd 5th and then I won't be due to O again until this time next month.

Good luck all!
I feel a bit the same about this month. BD timing was off and I'm feeling like I may be out already. I'll explain in another post but you'll be missed! I'm thinking that perhaps I can keep this thread going even beyond October if some of the ladies would like to stick around. See you next month :flower:

Mom15 we have 2 girls and lost a boy so would really love a boy. Im thinking of trying evening primrose oil and an alkaline diet. Are you adding anything? So lovely you get to see your parents, i only see mine once a year as well so i know how exciting that will be!

W8ing welcome :flower: were you on any form of bc before ttc? I know a lot of people who get pregnant on the first try so :dust: to you!

Thank you Stillpraying! I wasn't on BC so I'm hoping maybe the first time really is the charm! My husband and I have finally reached the point where we feel "ready" and comfortable to raise a tiny human lol now that we're finally ready I'm super anxious and impatient! Thank you so much for the baby dust and lots of baby dust to all of you too!!

I'm actually SO excited to see this, it's as if I got a BFP in a HPT!:haha:

The top one is 9am this morning (smu)

the bottom one is 2pm

I think I'll probably get a good positive later this evening.

I was beginning to feel like I'm having an anovulatory cycle but with all my O symptoms I refused to believe otherwise:dohh:

this cycle is finally starting to look ok,I've regained the birthday bfp hope:haha:

https://i65.tinypic.com/20qxbbp.jpg

Afm, i haven't been as active on this thread as I would like being that work has been kicking my butt lately, but thankfully things are slowing down a bit freeing up more time.

Well I think I am officially 1dpo today which means I ovulated pretty early at cd19 (normally I O between cd20-22) which kinda messed up my BD timing. Then hubby and I fell sick with colds so we have not been BDing as much or at the right times (honestly we kinda gave up this month).

Then with me being sick I'm not sure if my high temps means I O'd or I'm just a bit warm from being sick. So I could still have not O'd but doesn't matter cuase I've not been BDing anyways (with hubby and I being under the weather). I'm still possibly in this race but can't help but feel out. GL everyone!

W8ting i hope you catch the egg first cycle! Do you temp or do opk?

Blue thats great progress!! :yay:

Aliko sorry to hear you and hubby are sick, no fun! But swimmers hang around so you never know!

Afm, i haven't been as active on this thread as I would like being that work has been kicking my butt lately, but thankfully things are slowing down a bit freeing up more time.

Well I think I am officially 1dpo today which means I ovulated pretty early at cd19 (normally I O between cd20-22) which kinda messed up my BD timing. Then hubby and I fell sick with colds so we have not been BDing as much or at the right times (honestly we kinda gave up this month).

Then with me being sick I'm not sure if my high temps means I O'd or I'm just a bit warm from being sick. So I could still have not O'd but doesn't matter cuase I've not been BDing anyways (with hubby and I being under the weather). I'm still possibly in this race but can't help but feel out. GL everyone!

hope you start feeling better, i had a look at your chart, maybe u can try and squeeze in one more bd if you end up feeling a bit better later during the day i think you're still in it to win it:hugs:

Blue that is good progress n I think we have the same opks. I like how urs goes from nothing to something. I must bebone of those people who always has a second line. Past 3 mornings they have all been the same.

Blue that is good progress n I think we have the same opks. I like how urs goes from nothing to something. I must bebone of those people who always has a second line. Past 3 mornings they have all been the same.

Mine always have a line, from cd1 right through to the day before af (I tested outof curiosity) I still get blazing positives so it works out, the constant faint line can be frustrating though

Yeah it is I just want to o already. The first two were real faint but the last 3 r brighter but I know its not positive yet.

i usually always have a faint second line too from CD1 up until cd8 then it disappears completely up until O day when it gets to its darkest then trails off after O day to very faint lines again up to CD1 and so on. the only time i have it stark white negative is from CD8 to CD14-ish. But i do agree, constant faint lines are very frustrating especially when you try and use them as a hpt and there's always a semi-dark line and you get your hopes up thinking its a bfp:haha:

Yeah it is I just want to o already. The first two were real faint but the last 3 r brighter but I know its not positive yet.

when do you usually O?

i just realised that all this time i was O'ing at CD 14-15 rather than CD12 and not bd'ing after CD 12, maybe that's why its taking so long to get a flippin bfp:wacko:

I have not looked into diet changes, maybe sth fun to do while on vacation :)
I really hope you get your rainbow boy! It's so hard for me to imagine going through losses like that. It must be unbearable at times so I'm rooting for you and hope a bfp is just around the corner.

ALiKO, could you please put me down for testing on the 20th? Seems soooo far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->