Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Hi guys, sorry to all the ladies who've had the which arrive!
Bfn today at 10dpo so I will probably test again tomorrow and Wednesday!

So I got a positive opk tonight so that means I should ovulate tomorrow correct. And when would I be 1dpo. Still learning.

Yay for pos opk!! Usually the next day is when you O, some women O same day or 2 days after...so you can count 2 days after pos opk as 1dpo....also some women get O pains that help them know when they O. Otherwise, only way to really know is to temp. Good luck!! 😊

So I got a positive opk tonight so that means I should ovulate tomorrow correct. And when would I be 1dpo. Still learning.

Yay for pos opk!! Usually the next day is when you O, some women O same day or 2 days after...so you can count 2 days after pos opk as 1dpo....also some women get O pains that help them know when they O. Otherwise, only way to really know is to temp. Good luck!! 😊

Thank you lulu. I think I'm having some major o pains today. I'm so out of whack with my body that I don't remember what all this was like lol. So we be sat and will again tonight. Fingers crossed I get a sticky bean this month.

I am out for this month, AF showed up Friday night and killed me all day Saturday. On to the next cycle. Sorry to all in the same boat.

Baby dust! xx

Belle: my husband has said similar to me, telling me "stop stressing, that's probably why it hasn't happened yet" ...oh yeah, my "stress" has caused me not to conceive for a year and a half when we've been actively ttc...that's it...all my "stress"

:hugs: it's such a tough journey and I don't think some ppl get it when it's just not happening. The best way I can explain it is that I feel like my body is broken. I'm just glad we have each other here to get through these struggles.

Thanks Lulu, its nice knowing there are others going through something similar! I really hope that this is the one that works for you and you get your bfp. You definitely deserve it!

Heading back for my acupuncture appointment tonight :) Yay!! That should get me good and relaxed! Honestly this is probably the most chill I've been ever.... aside from yesterday when I was irritable and everything I did went wrong LOL.

Still experiencing tender bbs and nips which is giving me a shred of hope, but I'm really not terribly optimistic anymore. Symptoms have never meant anything before. I'll either start spotting lightly tomorrow or wednesday and I always spot before AF, so that will be a good sign for me as to whats coming.

3DPO for me today and already can't wait to test. Going to try to hold out until 9 dpo. which is Sunday....

I know that's still early but I am an obsessive tester and it will be amazing if I can even hold out until then!

Sorry for you ladies that have seen AF, it took me over a year to conceive my first and then the bfp literally came out of the blue so there is so much hope for you!

Sara- I'm an obsessive tester too!! Going to try to hold out until maybe Tuesday!

Okay ladies so I caved in and testing .. I'm 12 days post trigger and 11dpo got faintest line so won't get my hopes up it may be trigger still

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
Okay ladies so I caved in and testing .. I'm 12 days post trigger and 11dpo got faintest line so won't get my hopes up it may be trigger still

I think I see something but don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks! Are you going to test again tomorrow? FX for you :hugs:

thanks Sara, I guess it couldn't hurt to test, im praying it gets darker, but I know 11dpo is still early

@sara im not sure of the difference. these are the ones they use in the hospital and its sensitive to 25miu/ml I believe.

Okay looking forward to your test tomorrow, I have hope for you!

Belle, you made me lol with one of your replies! I do hope your spotting stays away, that would be the best symptom imho!

iloveme, I'm going to trigger this week (Thursday I hope) and I'm scared of testing too soon and seeing something from it. Did you test it out? I hope you get something darker tomorrow!

@weebles I tested at 9dpo was faint, barley can see, and again today 11dpo with no hold(was just curious to see) clearer than 9dpo but idk what to think. ill just test again in the am, that will be 13 days post trigger.

Belle: thank you!! I really hope this if it for you this month!! You definetly deserve it! 😊😊

Well my RE office STILL has not called me back. I left another msg earlier today. I leave tomorrow afternoon out of town so there is no where to get labs drawn....oh well guess I just have to wait it out ugh!!!

Here's my tests from yesterday (on the right) and this am (on the left). I'm 12dpo and 13 days post trigger. I'm so nervous. 😩😩

Attachments

• IMG_6157.jpg
    IMG_6157.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 15
Lulu the line looks darker! I think it's the real deal. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->