Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Congrats lulu! Very positive!

Thank you so much ladies!!! Oh my gosh....I'm so scared it will end badly! I get off work soon and will head for labs... I'm not getting hopes up yet because this has happened twice already and it end in heart break. I still haven't really told hubby yet either...maybe I should for the support...

Tested with a FRER "6 days sooner" this morning. Af due 9th, today 3rd. So. 6 days before AF due. roughly 10-13 DPO (couldnt Pinpoint O this cycle).

Bfn? Had what I thought was a squinter. Saw the second line, got excited, and ran to get camera. Upon return, test was stark white and line was not there. Not sure if trick in my head or what happened there. So. BFN for me so far.

Lulu I hope this is it for you! How long is it supposed to take for the trigger to test out?

Anon sorry for bfn, I've had tests do that I think it's just the dye soaking up or something. But if you're 10-13 dpo you're still not out yet!

AFM I'm cycle day 11....and still bleeding. This is making me insane. My periods are normally 5 days. Now I've got 11 days?!

Yay Lulu!! So hoping this will be your sticky little bean!!!

Hi ladies! Had a bit of time away from here while waiting for O to try and take my mind off things and also to make this month go quicker! So now I am 1dpo and officially in tww!

Will have to do some catching up but congrats Lulu! Fingers crossed for you this is the one!

Hope this is going to be a good month!!

Thanks still!!! Im gonna test again in a few days, I probably shudlntve jumped the gun and tested so early XD.

FX for you lulu.

Still, are you used to having irrgular/long AF sometimes or is this new for you

Lulu that is looking super positive!!!! Ahh!! I'm really excited for you!

Well, I'm out. :( AF showed up today. Oh well. On to TTC Cycle #2! Good luck and baby dust to everyone still in the game!

So I've had a lot of cramping on and off today. Wondering if I could have O'd late and that's what was going on today (although it felt more in the middle than on one side or the other) or if I O'd early and it could be implantation?? Or if it's just nothing at all and I'm getting my hopes all up!

Hey y'all. So I had my positive opk last night at 1230. Woke up with cramp like vpains definitely had o pains today tww starts tomorrow n I will start testing at 9dpo on the 12tg

im noticing some red on the paper when i wipe, but nothing in a pad. 10-12 DPO. AF due 9th. Implantation bleeding? Early AF spotting? Ladies?

Congrats lulu!! Awesome news

My body is being so confusing, I keep wavering between "oh my goodness maybe I'm pregnant" and "Of COURSE I'm not pregnant". I'm 13 dpo and my CM has been super weird and abundant this cycle. And I haven't gotten any acne (I'm usually a human dot-to-dot) but they just kind of seem like weak signs so I don't know.

Lulu, awesome lines, great progression, too. Congrats momma!

AFM, 6 dpo today. 6 dpo is usually the day I start getting this dull pressure/ache in my belly which in my opinion means AF will come. It's still morning so there's plenty of time for that to start.
Otherwise, nothing much is going on. Not even BDing... Luckily I had early O this month because otherwise I'd be out already. I had a stomach bug last week, managed to BD on the day of my positive OPK as I was feeling a bit better, then one of our kids got sick (cold, fever), then the other one plus my OH too. Now they are better but my OH has some kind of a bladder infection which is preventing him from BDing.
I'll be testing in a week or less if AF doesn't beat me to it.

im noticing some red on the paper when i wipe, but nothing in a pad. 10-12 DPO. AF due 9th. Implantation bleeding? Early AF spotting? Ladies?

this happened to me last month at 9DPO. I usually have a regular 28 day cycle but last month ended up being a 20 day cycle starting with light pink spotting that I was sure was implantation. I hope it is for you but mine turned into a full blown period.

I'm out ladies :cry:
I really thought this was the month :nope:
Obviously been looking at symptoms that wasn't really there.
Good luck to everyone xxx

So sorry to the ladies af got!! Fx that next month if your month!! :hugs:

Thank you ladies!! I got blood work done yesterday and waiting for results today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->