Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Sticking around to hear your good news Lulu :hugs: xxx

so confused...

I've been lurking do to my new status and also being fairly certain that this month just wasn't the month. Even though we did the deed with the right timing -18th and 20th-(I think, because it all gets super confusing to me), we both got sick with upper respiratory crud right after. Then a few days ago my red river pimples showed up right on cue. And sunday I was 100% sure I started my period even though it was a few days early. I was super sad, hubby was super supportive and reminded me we haven't been trying for that long. But my AF which is usually super heavy never really "took off".. Instead it was just light spotting and then this morning nothing. Usually im 6-7 days. Idk what to think and now I'm more confused than ever but dont want to take a test and feel silly and sad all over again.

Lulu have everything crossed for you that your blood work comes back with good news! Those tests are so clear! Congratulations!

Erkan those symptoms sound strange especially seeing as your AF wasn't a 'normal' one. I can understand why you're scared to test but you're only going to stress wandering until you do. (Or I Know I would!) sometimes its better to bite the bullet so you can get over it and move on. Good luck :hugs:

I had my first cycle without an ovulation this month :wacko: I had a temp rise of 1dc for two days for it then to dip straight back down to the norm and stay there all month. I also got no positive OPK despite doing what feels like hundreds (it was realistically about 25). I am expecting AF this weekend and all signs (cramping, sore boobs etc) are showing that this is going to be the case.

Anyone else had this temp rise for it then to return straight back down again? Did you ovulate the following month? Feeling a bit disheartened but going to keep positive and hope for next month :flower:

Looking forward to seeing lots more good news!

Holy cramps batman! Ugh! They've been bad all day! Like AF, but not due for like 10 days! It's far too early for implantation cramping isn't it? Or maybe could have O'd earlier? Idk... I was really sure I O'd saturday... idk! Lol

Ha! So I actually just noticed on my ticker that the most common symptom 3dpo is cramping. Well I feel like a dork now! Normal then I guess? I've just never felt cramping to this extent at this point with any of my other 4 pregnancies.

ekan: so sorry you're in limbo...maybe testing will give you some answers. Fx for you!

Sparrow: ugh sorry for the anovulatory cycle! I have no insight but I hope af shows so you can start trying again!! 😊😊

Roschey: I hope the cramps are a good sign for you!! Fx for you!!

Afm: I got my labs back! HCG: 118 @ 3wks 5days, they've never been that high!! My progesterone was at 49.4 (I'm on supplements for that) and TSH was 2.4 which is good but my endocrinologist will probably want to control it a bit more. Also they are checking to see if I need lovenox shots or if the baby aspirin will be ok, hope to hear from them soon on that. I got a lab slip, so if we make it to town tomorrow afternoon I will get my labs done, if not...first thing in the am I will be there!! Thank you ladies for all your support...this second test is where things have gone wrong, I packed a bag with all my tests 😂😂 so I'll test tonight at the hotel and then in the morning I'm sure.

Gl luck to all the ladies testing soon!!

ekan: so sorry you're in limbo...maybe testing will give you some answers. Fx for you!

Sparrow: ugh sorry for the anovulatory cycle! I have no insight but I hope af shows so you can start trying again!! 😊😊

Roschey: I hope the cramps are a good sign for you!! Fx for you!!

Afm: I got my labs back! HCG: 118 @ 3wks 5days, they've never been that high!! My progesterone was at 49.4 (I'm on supplements for that) and TSH was 2.4 which is good but my endocrinologist will probably want to control it a bit more. Also they are checking to see if I need lovenox shots or if the baby aspirin will be ok, hope to hear from them soon on that. I got a lab slip, so if we make it to town tomorrow afternoon I will get my labs done, if not...first thing in the am I will be there!! Thank you ladies for all your support...this second test is where things have gone wrong, I packed a bag with all my tests 😂😂 so I'll test tonight at the hotel and then in the morning I'm sure.

Gl luck to all the ladies testing soon!!

That's fantastic lulu!!! Keep us posted!!

I'm so happy for you Lulu!!!! Yessss!!!!!! That gives me such hope that one day I'll make it too!

is anyone else symptom spotting? Haha I'm 5 DPO, am experiencing tender breasts and white creamy discharge (tmi) and hot flashes tonight. lol

15 dpo today and no AF but lots of cramps so I'm assuming it'll come tomorrow. I hate when my LP is on the long side (16 dpo is the longest). I just want to get it over with already!

Hi!! Can I join back in? :hugs: I've been gone from BnB for a long time. I'm pretty sure I O'd on the 30th so I'm at 4 DPO and plan on testing on the 11th:wacko: I feel like my body thankfully went back to normal after our loss.

Roschey- this sounds like me too I had lots of cramping and lots of discharge. Hopefully it's implantation cramping for both of us!

I'm still nursing my youngest daughter and it's interesting that I can feel the uterine contractions today when she nurses, which I could feel before our miscarriage. Fx'd it's because we're getting our rainbow baby:flower:

Hi Nik! I've lost 2 babies this summer too so we're also so anxious for our rainbow baby! And I'm thinking I'm about 3 dpo so we're about on the same achedule!! Fx'd for us both!

no more pink on the toilet paper. thats all gone away. holy cramping though, Like crap. but af no where in sight. BFN on IC. testing again in morning. af due in 5 days. not sure what i think

Anon- Fx'd for you in the AM that there's a BFP. I get lots of round ligament pain early in pregnancy.

Roschey- Aw hugs hun!:hugs: I'm so sorry for your losses. I feel really good about this cycle, but I'm still sacred to go through another loss. My last one was VERY traumatic. I truly hope we can see our rainbow babies soon! When are you planning on testing? With my first I tested at 11 DPO and got a super faint positive and she's my good luck charm. SO i think that's when I'll test again, so I guess the 11th, not the 10th if I can stand to wait that long:haha:

Mamama- I got a lot of discharge today too. And tender nips is generally a good sign! FX'd for you love.

Thanks the cramping has me confused though. Whats round ligament pain?

Round ligament pain is cramping/lower abdominal pain. It's your uterus expanding and getting used to holding a baby :flower: So cramping isn't a bad thing. I had ALOT of cramping/pain with my first early on.

i hope thts wht this is.......impraying my heart out....

Can I join please :) Currently on cycle day 32. The latest my af has come in the past year is day 31 (it varies between 26-31 days) Aiming to wait until 8th Oct to test (I would like my partner to be with me and I don't want to test and af then comes 20 minutes later like usual :()

Symptoms:
Last Friday I had a stitch pain around 4.30am..thought it might be af but couldn't get out of bed to check, however it still hasn't shown. I also had a slight stitch pain on Saturday morning, no more since.
Achy/tender gums yesterday where I feel I need to put pressure on them
Felt slightly sicky yesterday and this morning.

It may just be my mind playing tricks on me though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->