Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Nik, my plan is also to wait to test until the 11th. That'd put me 10 dpo- still early, but in some strange way I think it makes the wait less stressful!

I'm 12 dpo today and light brown spotting since yesterday... Very frustrated! Either come on AF or bfp! These symptoms are driving me nuts!

I'm 12 dpo today and light brown spotting since yesterday... Very frustrated! Either come on AF or bfp! These symptoms are driving me nuts!

Have you tested yet?

x0emz - gums? that's an interesting symptom... exciting that you're late, and it sucks that you can't test for 3 more days!!

Rosch - I think 10 dpo is the best day to test. Well, at least if you've got good eyesight for squinters :p

Thanks green! Tuesday can't get here soon enough!!

Yup, bfn and I only have one frer left! Tww limbo is the worst!

Haha thanks Roschey! It feels good to vent!

Well I'm 11/12 dpo today. If AF is coming I might see a little bit of spotting today and I'll definitely see spotting tomorrow. So I'm keeping my FX that theres no spotting (I've NEVER had a cycle without spotting before AF). I'm planning to take a test on Friday even if I know its going to be a BFN because I have to call the fertility clinic on the first day of my new cycle to book the HSG. AF should be here Friday or Saturday, so I'll call on Friday and hopefully even if AF isn't here they'll book me in.

Well I'm 11/12 dpo today. If AF is coming I might see a little bit of spotting today and I'll definitely see spotting tomorrow. So I'm keeping my FX that theres no spotting (I've NEVER had a cycle without spotting before AF). I'm planning to take a test on Friday even if I know its going to be a BFN because I have to call the fertility clinic on the first day of my new cycle to book the HSG. AF should be here Friday or Saturday, so I'll call on Friday and hopefully even if AF isn't here they'll book me in.

Wood hoo! This sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you!!!

AFM... I'm 4dpo. Cramping like crazy yesterday, but that seems to have subsided. Now LOTS of slippery wet CM. And bbs are kind of tingling- but idk that's it's really nipple pain so much as kind of deeper inside the breast?? Hopefully this is all heading in the right direction!!

Let us know if you see the spotting Belle! I am the same way, I spot right before too that's how I know it's coming. You are strong for holding out testing until Friday, I'm only 5DPO and it's taking everything I have not to POAS even though I know it's utter insanity and impossible at this point.

AFM, going away for a couple days tomorrow so hoping that takes my mind of testing!! The TWW feels like the two month wait....:growlmad:

16 dpo here and still no AF. I know in my deepest heart of hearts that I'm likely not pregnant this month but the stupid witch is taking so long to arrive that it's giving me false hope. Boo.

FX for no spotting Belle! Just a couple more days, I hope this is your cycle!

Good luck to all the ladies testing in a few days too!!

I've got my scan tomorrow morning to check my follicles and hopefully I will be triggering that night when I get home from work. Or maybe I should wait until the next morning when hubby gets home? Or BD and trigger after the appointment but before I go to work? Ahhh, we both currently work off shifts so timing is a bit more complicated for us! Is it better to BD before trigger. at the same time, or after??

I hardly ever post on these being in the ltttc, but what the heck. Af is due the 15th.

Weebles how long after you trigger do you ovulate? I'd try to BD before you trigger. Definitely wait till after your appointment to trigger! You want to know you have good sized follicles before you release them! AHh!! So excited for you! I hope this is your cycle!

I totally can relate that Tuesday can't get here soon enough! I've had lots of CM today the same with yesterday but very little cramping today so far.

Roschey, the tww is horrible. I was just complaining to DH last night that I just want to know if we are pregnant or not. We both were having trouble falling asleep last night.

Soon2bwifey- FX'd for you! AF is due for me that day as well. Hoping it doesn't show for both of us!

Chocollatechip- aww hugs hun! I know it's so hard. Hoping AF comes quickly for you or stays away and you get your BFP!

Well this morning at work I went to the loo and had very light spotting as I wiped (sorry if tmi) but that is all, I have worn a pad just in case it is af but there is literally nothing on the pad and there has been nothing else on the pad or as I have wiped when I've been to the loo and checked. It's very strange for me as I don't usually spot this little when af is coming. I haven't had any cramps either. Quite tempted to test tomorrow if still no af tonight...

Well I started spotting so I'm out. It's faint but there, just like always

So I guess now I just wait to start cycle 14 :(

I've decided with the cp my last cycle I'm not testing unless I'm a few days late for AF so that will be around October 14. I was going to wait longer but my doctor wanted me in ASAP to check betas and progesterone and if progesterone is low I can start supplementation ASAP and possible save the pregnancy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->