Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Congrats to all the BFP's!!
And �� for all those still waiting...

Today, I felt great. No fatigue. No bloating. No cramping. It's only dpo 3 but I'm feeling like this is probably not how I should be feeling. Time will tell I guess. I'm still crossing my fingers for all you ladies later in your cycle!!

What's he time frame on that pic blue? I can see a shadow of a line and it's a little more clear than before.

its pink irl i cant get a good pic on my phone :dohh: it came up within 5 mins, still not putting my hopes up until i confirm with bloods.

Yeah so can I! Will your doctor rum some bloods for you??

AFM- I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning. It'll be early, so likely BFN, but I've got a test just burning a hole in my bathroom drawer!! Lol
High CP, CM is lotiony, bbs tender at times, temp still elevated, runny nose and scratchy throat, SUPER tired (but also haven't been sleepy well), weird dreams, bloating, and heaviness in lower abdomen.
Fingers crossed super tight! But also terrified!!!

Oops! I meant that I can see the line too blue lol once my msg posted, so did a bunch of others!

Oops! I meant that I can see the line too blue lol once my msg posted, so did a bunch of others!

thank you for looking hun, he can run some tests but i dont want to look like a loser when he says its negative i want to wait a bit longer see if that lines gets darker or af shows, if af isnt here by friday then i might go:shrug:

Only thing to report is my Boobs hurt so bad to even put a bra on today... Like really bad.

Congrats blue! I see a line!
Ill pray it sticks and you have a wonderful 9 months ahead!

I have a 2 pk of frer in my bathroom just waiting to be peed on. Im going to try my best to wait until 10dpo as that seems a reasonable time. I cant guarantee i dont test sooner. Its driving me crazy 😂

Blue, that is a lovely start of a line! Keeping everything crossed for you!

I think I might actually test tomorrow again, even though I said I'd wait a few days. I just really want to know for thanksgiving (which is tomorrow here in Canada). AF still hasn't started, I'm crazy tired, slightly nauseous on and off, creamy cm, and lots of little burps which was a symptom last time. I'm thinking I must have just ovulated later than I should have, I think that Friday is the latest that I could expect to see AF without getting excited about her not arriving.

So many people testing. I am 6dpo and dying to test. As for symptoms I am really gassy.

those tests are a bunch of bullshit, FRER YOU SUCK!

AF is here full force.

NEVER TRUST A FRER!

Tested with an frer on 9dpo and bfn. Even though I know that's early, it really got me down :( Now experiencing moderate cramping and heavy feeling which feels the same as I get before AF, but AF not due for another 5 days so just confused.

Had cdn thanksgiving today and about 10 people asked me when I am having my second and just kept telling me my daughter needs a sibling so that made the bfn sting even more.

Trying to stay positive, stay tuned!

Congrats on all the BFPs!

No BFP for me this month, AF showed up this morning.

Update for me:

After 3 positive home test (walgreens brand blue dye frers) and a negative blood/urine at the urgent care I tested today with a pink dye dollar tree brand test........

It was negative.

I have a follow up blood/urine on the 17th and ultrasound on nov 7 because I told my OB I had 3 positive pregnancy tests. But now I feel like I should cancel. IDK though.....

Im so lost and confused and sad.

AF is still late and no where in sight, so im going to keep testing with the dollar tree tests until the 17th.....or until AF shows which ever comes first.....

but idk what to think anymore. I was so freaking happy.......I really thought this was it.

So sorry for the BFNs and AF!!! Ugh she's such a witch!!

BFN for me this morning, but still early so we'll see!

Blue, that is just stinking awful. Sorry you're out. I'm so surprised with frers too, I really saw a faint something. I'd rather just get AF than have my hopes up like that.

Anon, I hate blue dye tests, i don't even know why those are allowed on the shelves. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't go to the follow up.. Mostly just because I wouldn't want to pay for the bloodwork again and the ultrasound.

Afm.. Crosshairs!! I'm 3dpo so I get to wait it out again. I'm not feeling like my usual 3dpo self, no ovary twinges or anything. I have nausea and bloating from the trigger and that's it. I still haven't made it out to buy some tests so I don't know that I'll be testing out the trigger, I might just wait for AF.

Pre-AF spotting has started so guess I can expect the witch in 3 or 4 days time. Least now I can stop feeling hopeful since I guess I have my proof that this is yet another failed month 😔

Oh no! Im sorry to hear about AF arriving ladies. That sucks!

Im having waves of nausea for the last few days. I really hope i am not getting sick. Its My kiddos bday and party this weekend. I can not get sick!
Oiling up over here to try to stay healthy.
😁 its been snowing the last 3 days. We totally skipped autumn here and went straight to winter. Its awful and the quick weather change is giving everyone a cold.

Aphy sorry to hear about the spotting. I'm the same, when spotting starts it's just a matter of time. It gets so frustrating!!

Blue sorry about AF showing, but I'm glad that confusing cycle is behind you. I hope you have better luck this time!

Anon I'm so sorry about those negative HPTs. I'd test once more tomorrow to confirm and then cancel those tests. So sorry hun!

Weebles so excited about your crosshairs!! I think I would be tempted to test once with the trigger just to see what it looks like to watch those 2 lines pop up. If I ever do get pregnant I imagine I'll make up for my months of not testing by taking at least half a dozen tests all at once lol. It would be so damn satisfying to see those 2 lines and watch that bump grow. Instead here I am with stupid AF again, waiting for November

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->