Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Sorry to hear about all of the bfns and starts of af.

Afm, bfn as well. Now I'm just waiting for af to show. Super disappointed because I was so confident but now I just don't know what's going on.

Ahh Belle, I ended up stopping by Walmart to get some 88c tests while I was out and about, I just couldn't resist. It will be so weird to see those lines. November will bring good things for you too, it's just another step closer!

Dpo4 here... feeling absolutely normal. Still have what seems like forever before I can test.

Lots of bad news lately. I'm sorry ladies for all the negative tests and AF starting. It's truly such an emotional rollercoaster.

Well I tested this morning and BFN on 2 different tests. I'm so upset. I just want to cry. I know it's early but I still feel out this month based on everything. :cry: This just would have been the best month to conceive because of DH's job. He's a head college baseball coach and having a baby in the late spring/summer is the perfect time since he would be around a lot more. I'm just really upset.

Sorry for all the ladies with BFN and witches.

And congrats to those with BFP! Excited for you.:hugs:

7dpo here and constantly have to pee 2 more days and I'll start testing.

Good luck to the testers coming up!

Nika, you said yourself, it's still early,still time for the bfp!

I am 8dpo tested and BFN but I'm going insane! I'm crazy emotional, cannot concentrate, tossing and turning all night. Last night I had a night sweats. My temp dropped day before last but this morning it shot up higher than it's been all cycle to 98.6F. I'm having vivid dreams and nightmares too. No swollen or sore boobs really but my veins seem bluer to me.Am I out this month or am I being impatient?

Well I tested this morning and BFN on 2 different tests. I'm so upset. I just want to cry. I know it's early but I still feel out this month based on everything. :cry: This just would have been the best month to conceive because of DH's job. He's a head college baseball coach and having a baby in the late spring/summer is the perfect time since he would be around a lot more. I'm just really upset.

Sorry for all the ladies with BFN and witches.

And congrats to those with BFP! Excited for you.:hugs:

Stay positive girl!!!
I hope you get your BFP soon

I am 8dpo tested and BFN but I'm going insane! I'm crazy emotional, cannot concentrate, tossing and turning all night. Last night I had a night sweats. My temp dropped day before last but this morning it shot up higher than it's been all cycle to 98.6F. I'm having vivid dreams and nightmares too. No swollen or sore boobs really but my veins seem bluer to me.Am I out this month or am I being impatient?

You're definitely not out till AF shows up!!!

I'm sorry to read all the BFN's and AF! :(
My cycle was so odd this month (with a LH surge CD9, I can be 10DPO) but had my cycle been normal, I would have ovulated late last week...I had a BFP on an FRER only to take more with extremely faint, almost invisible lines...the last one I took was this morning with a faint line but no darker than the others (I have had symptoms since after the first LH surge so I have been up and down).
I'm just going to hope O happened again at the regular time and we caught it. Pretending this is a regular cycle, I'm back at 3-5DPO. AF maybe the 21st??

Af wont show.....which i want it to so we can keep trying.....

tests still bfns

still crying over those postive blue dyes and negative blood...

Giving up this cycle cuz....i really dont have a choice. Two dollar tree tests left....

If af doesnt show by 17th im keeping my OB appnt......if AF shows im cancleing

Anon- I'm so sorry... i feel your frustrations...

Anon I'm so sorry. I know you're frustrated.

My bfn was from a cb digi and I know those are less sensitive.. But I'm 10dpo so unless I'm a late implanter I'm thinking Im out.

So I was just saying how I feel completely normal and all of a sudden, I started getting a crampy twitchy pain on the left side of my pelvic area. And I'm feeling bloated again. Sigh. Is it still only Monday?!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Not logged in I a while, been trying to keep myself busy redecorating the house.

Congratulations to all with BFP, H&H 9 Months :pink: :blue:.x

Sorry to all you ladies that the :witch: got this cycle, hope that the end of October/November brings your :bfp: :dust::dust:.x

AFM- well I'm currently in the 2WW after ovulating way later than I thought I would. But due to this being 1st cycle since my MC I'm guessing thats normal to happen?
AF is know due around the 20th so I'm planning on testing 21st if the :witch: hasn't showed.xx

I feel like I get a lot of weird looks when I go get my cheapo tests at Dollar Tree lol. They don't know how addictive it is! And here I come, month after month, for my week hoard! I mean, I feel like I should be in a support group or something! "Hi! I'm Roschey, I like to pee on sticks." Lol

If I hadnt used opk and it seemed to surge last weekend and it would be right time if similar cycle as last time. But if I hadntþ and if I had some opk left I could swear that I ovulated this weekend not the last. I had for some days lot of ewcm and also yesterday kind of ovilation pains. My groin and lower abdomen was sore if I bent over or pushed on the area. So I am realy confused now.

Roschey, I felt the same way when I went to Walmart today! Went through checkout with 6 of of those 88c tests and that was it! I felt like people were staring, and my poor son, I drug him out with me. I'll totally join your support group! "Hi, I'm Weebles and I've hit rock bottom. I'll be testing tomorrow at 4dpo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->