Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I am 13dpo and haven't tested yet, but bought one today. Is it too early to take it? I don't really know when to expect AF, but I've had light cramps for 48 hours which is unusual for me.

Guys theres hope for me yet i believe!

Took my FINAL dollar tree test. Last one I own. (Til payday wednesday) and there was a line! Well...kinda.. It was a squinter. Light. Hard to see in the wrong lighting. But it had pink color to it, not a shadow.

Still confused because my blood test was negative.......but i think im going to keep my ultrasound appointment on november 7th (as long as af doesnt show before then) because im just getting so confused going round and round.

Maybe I O'd late, and implanted late, and the blue dye tests were frauds idk. I really dont. My mind is spinning. Advice ladies?

Anon I don't really have any advice sorry but fingers crossed for you. These tests can be our best friend and also our worst enemy!

Belle test now! Not too early at all. Good luck!

I got a bfn this morning at 8dpo so still early but this afternoon I have been super bloated and I can't remember that from previous months so hoping it's something! Going to test again tomorrow morning.

Af has arrived today cd 24 my cycles r usually every 25 to 30 days so it's arrived a bit early, also ovulation have detected high all want up to today!

I am 13dpo and haven't tested yet, but bought one today. Is it too early to take it? I don't really know when to expect AF, but I've had light cramps for 48 hours which is unusual for me.

Not too early! :test: Plus, as you can see we've started a support group anyway:help:, POAS anonymous! Join us!! Lol

Afm- 10 dpo and BFN... BOOOOOOOOO!!! :growlmad::cry:

Roschey, I felt the same way when I went to Walmart today! Went through checkout with 6 of of those 88c tests and that was it! I felt like people were staring, and my poor son, I drug him out with me. I'll totally join your support group! "Hi, I'm Weebles and I've hit rock bottom. I'll be testing tomorrow at 4dpo."

Bahahahhahaha! *group saying* "Hi Weebles!"
Lol!!!

Anon, I've got my fingers crossed for you, that's a tough one to wait out.

Good luck belle88 and tobermum!

Sorry to those who got AF..

Afm, FF moved my crosshairs so I'm three dpo all over again. 5 days post trigger and got a positive test, looks dark enough to be there a few more days.

Anon- I have no advice just good thoughts and hope.... Keep us updated.

Belle- I would definitely test!!!

Roschey- POAS anonymous hahahaha!!! I'm about to join that club

So now I truly think I'm out.. Temp drop this morning. Although I am having some pinching pain on my left side today which I'm assuming it's pre AF..

Omg weebles, are you testing your trigger out?? I hope that second line doesn't leave!

Well HSG will be tomorrow (that came up fast!) I'm still spotting today, I'm hoping I won't be spotting any longer by tomorrow. Does anyone know of you can get an HSG while spotting lightly??

Personally I'm surprised AF is hanging around as it's usually finished after 3 days. Acupuncture must be doing something!!

I tried to resist, Belle! But I just couldn't not test it out, lol! I don't know if I want it to fade or not! I think if it doesn't I might not ever believe it. So glad you have your HSG! I'm not sure if spotting is okay or not, I'd have to ask about at, but I imagine it would be as they like to do it in the first half of your cycle. FX for that fertility boost!

Hey everyone! I tested pretty early today as ive bewn feeling extremely nauseated for a couple days. Sore breasts and a piunding headache.
I got my BFP! Im so excited! Now i have to tell hubby! I want to do it in a fun way. Any ideas?

Ooo, congrats Oily! I've been thinking of ways I'd like to tell my hubby.. He does the laundry so I thought of buying some newborn clothes and sneaking them in the wash for him to find... But then I'd miss seeing his reaction so I've got nothing. I think any way you tell him will be sweet and memorable..

8dpo and bfn. I know its early so wasn't too discouraged. Congrats oily..

Not too early! :test: Plus, as you can see we've started a support group anyway:help:, POAS anonymous! Join us!! Lol

Afm- 10 dpo and BFN... BOOOOOOOOO!!! :growlmad::cry:

Hugs hun! I'm so sorry!:hugs: My temp went down a little this morning and I'm feeling very discouraged. I have FMP in a cup but haven't tested yet--too scared to see the results. I cried to DH this morning that I was sad I wasn't pregnant. :cry:

Hey everyone! I tested pretty early today as ive bewn feeling extremely nauseated for a couple days. Sore breasts and a piunding headache.
I got my BFP! Im so excited! Now i have to tell hubby! I want to do it in a fun way. Any ideas?

Congrats Oily!!:flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"