Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I am 13dpo and haven't tested yet, but bought one today. Is it too early to take it? I don't really know when to expect AF, but I've had light cramps for 48 hours which is unusual for me.

Not too early! :test: Plus, as you can see we've started a support group anyway:help:, POAS anonymous! Join us!! Lol

Afm- 10 dpo and BFN... BOOOOOOOOO!!! :growlmad::cry:

Hugs hun! I'm so sorry!:hugs: My temp went down a little this morning and I'm feeling very discouraged. I have FMP in a cup but haven't tested yet--too scared to see the results. I cried to DH this morning that I was sad I wasn't pregnant. :cry:

We are in the same boat... Brown tinged cm, temp drop... I'm expecting AF any day now

So I'm on 15dpo no af so wondering if my cycle is still screwed up or maybe my pre seed and clomid worked this month.

I'm out :witch:

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting :dust:

Congratulations Oily!!

So sorry vanilla, hope next month is it for you.

So I took a cheapie at 9dpo this morning and it was a bfn but then I read reviews online and it has the worst rating for giving negatives when others tests were showing positive! So now I'm annoyed I wasted fmu on it lol

Congrats oily!! That is fabulous!

I have been feeling nauseous and tired a lot, although could be also from eating two thanksgiving dinners in a row! :haha: Now I'm technically 3 or 4 days late, although I'm still unconvinced of my cycle post mc. No blood yet and I do normally spot a little before AF starts so It's feeling hopeful, but I had a negative yesterday, not even a squinter. I plan on testing tomorrow, and then on Friday if AF doesn't show. Please, please, please, please be positive!!

Also, I'm definitely a member of testers anonymous. Went to the dollar store today to by my 6 tests and the cashier was definitely judging me. I'm always scared I'll run into one of my students when on I go on my test buying binges.

Still no AF. Out of tests.....gonna cave and get some on the way home. No more blue dyes tho. Blue eyes hurt. I know my blood was negative but until AF shows I'm just gonna keep testing

Congrats oily!! That is fabulous!

I have been feeling nauseous and tired a lot, although could be also from eating two thanksgiving dinners in a row! :haha: Now I'm technically 3 or 4 days late, although I'm still unconvinced of my cycle post mc. No blood yet and I do normally spot a little before AF starts so It's feeling hopeful, but I had a negative yesterday, not even a squinter. I plan on testing tomorrow, and then on Friday if AF doesn't show. Please, please, please, please be positive!!

Also, I'm definitely a member of testers anonymous. Went to the dollar store today to by my 6 tests and the cashier was definitely judging me. I'm always scared I'll run into one of my students when on I go on my test buying binges.

I'll be thinking of you!! AF being late is torture. Be on time or don't show up AF!!!! Ugh!!!

Still no AF. Out of tests.....gonna cave and get some on the way home. No more blue dyes tho. Blue eyes hurt. I know my blood was negative but until AF shows I'm just gonna keep testing

Lots of positive thoughts!!

So today I got a headache twice. It came, lingered, and went away. Then came back later in the evening. My energy was low during my workout. I'm about 4-5dpo... I keep lurking and reading other people's posts about their symptoms.... I'm obsessed.

So my husband is pretty sure hes done with kids.We have a boy(4) and a girl(turns 1 on the 13th).As soon as my daughter was born(no joke-when I heard her cry),I knew I wanted one more.Husband finally decided to just give me what I wanted-his words not mine-and we bd'd twice before I caught on that he was not excited to try,just giving in.This is not how I wanted a third baby and I told him as such. Now Im almost at the end of my wait and I am suspicious for a couple of reasons. My lmp was sept 13-17,and i have an average of 32 day cycles. The BD days were on Sept 20 and 22.My predicted ovulation according to my app was on the 29th. I never thought twice about having possibly conceived because we only did it twice and way before I(thought) I ovulated. A few days ago I had a couple of sips of sangria and it made my tummy hurt so bad,that was weird because within the last two weeks Id had a couple of drinks and felt fine.Then 3 days ago,I started having acid re-flux problems.Now Ive had heartburn once in a while but I never had any acid re-flux problems until I was pregnant with my daughter. I now also have a constant unsettled tummy with random and very fleeting nausea. Im sure it will turn out to be just a weird cycle but at the moment it is driving me crazy!Im due for af on the 15th.

Soydrpepe, I really relate you your post. My husband changed his mind about having children shortly after we were married... it took him 8 or 9 years change it back again.

Yeah it is extremely frustrating. I respect his decision,but he is having a hard time letting me be sad. And now I feel as though I have either a stomach bug or managed to just go on and get pregnant 😐

AF got me this morning. Good luck October testers. I'm onto next month!

Yeah it is extremely frustrating. I respect his decision,but he is having a hard time letting me be sad. And now I feel as though I have either a stomach bug or managed to just go on and get pregnant 😐
There were times when my husband "gave in" like yours did and I felt the same as you. Looking back at it all, I wish I had been okay with that. FX

Hey Ladies! I'd really love to join this thread. I am TTC baby#1 and this is my second cycle. I am 5DPO today and I am planning to wait as long as I can before testing, but who am I kidding I'm probably going to end up testing early and get mad at myself over it :rofl: . Since yesterday I've been getting dull cramps on my left side.. I'm hoping this is a good sign as I've never noticed this after ovulation before. FX!

HI ladies I already tested last week and got a bfp, but I've been searching for a June baby 2017 thread to join.
Any other mommas with a bfp happen to know of where I could find such a thread or interested in creating one for us all to join? :3

Oh and fx for every lady waiting!
So far I've noticed that the September to October cycle has been very fertile for a ton of ladies!
~*~Baby Dust to all~*~

Bab go check out the first tri boards.

Have my HSG later today. I'm so nervous!

Hey Ladies! I'd really love to join this thread. I am TTC baby#1 and this is my second cycle. I am 5DPO today and I am planning to wait as long as I can before testing, but who am I kidding I'm probably going to end up testing early and get mad at myself over it :rofl: . Since yesterday I've been getting dull cramps on my left side.. I'm hoping this is a good sign as I've never noticed this after ovulation before. FX!

Hi!! I'm either dpo 5-6 too. I am probably going to test this weekend.... I am pretty impatient!!!

Belle, I know I posted after mine that my experience wasn't so good.. But that's not so common and well, I'm very glad I had it done. It's just the next step and one step closer at that. Deep breath. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->