Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Bab go check out the first tri boards.

Have my HSG later today. I'm so nervous!

I couldn't find anything :'(

I don't usually have luck starting groups so I am hoping someone else will eventually create one :)

Fx all goes well with the test! I've heard of tons of women conceiving after the test ^_^

Thanks Weebles, I think I'll be taking lots of deep breaths today. I'm nervous about the pain, but I'm also nervous they'll find something wrong. This just feels like the start of the LTTTC journey and that is terrifying. I just want a baby I don't know why I have to go through all of this other crap to get one :S I started trying when I was 26, I should have been able to conceive in the first 3 months!

Hi ad0rkkable! Fingers crossed for you!

Belle, I hope it all goes well, I'll be sending you positive vibes all day!

Tested this morning and got a bfn after quite a bit of sharp cramps in the night. I was surprised that I didn't wake up to af. But then I went back and checked the bfn and my DH and I swear we can see a faint squinter. I'll post a pic when I get home. I'm skeptical though because it was after 10 minutes and it's so faint. I suppose the only thing I can do is wait another day and not drown my sorrows with a bottle of wine yet.

Hey Ladies! I'd really love to join this thread. I am TTC baby#1 and this is my second cycle. I am 5DPO today and I am planning to wait as long as I can before testing, but who am I kidding I'm probably going to end up testing early and get mad at myself over it :rofl: . Since yesterday I've been getting dull cramps on my left side.. I'm hoping this is a good sign as I've never noticed this after ovulation before. FX!

Hi!! I'm either dpo 5-6 too. I am probably going to test this weekend.... I am pretty impatient!!!

I've looked up when implantation is most likely to occur based on my cycle and it says October 16th. I'll probably be testing on the 17th/18th hoping for a faint line!! Sending you lots of baby dust!!
:dust:

So I know that it's still kind if early yet since I'm only 11dpo. Since I got a BFN this morning, part of me is saying- silly girl! Just start preparing to be out. But the other part is desperately trying to hold on to every last shred of hope I still have for this cycle. Most of the time I don't even feel pregnant now. However, once in a while I'll get a burning in the bbs, or a wave of nausea, or even still some lower abdominal pain. It's almost like round ligament pain even. And sometimes on one side, then switches to the other. And I've been so dry mouthed it almost chokes me when I try to swallow, which in turn starts it's own wave of nausea. I'm not even sure if that's a symptom or not? I just know that sometimes I feel completely normal, and sometimes I feel really weird. AF is due Saturday. With my last two pregnancies (that ended in MC, I didn't get a BFP until like the day before she was due) My 2 successful pregnancies before that, I was NTNP so I really don't remember because I wasn't tracking anything. Uuggghhh!

Tested this morning and got a bfn after quite a bit of sharp cramps in the night. I was surprised that I didn't wake up to af. But then I went back and checked the bfn and my DH and I swear we can see a faint squinter. I'll post a pic when I get home. I'm skeptical though because it was after 10 minutes and it's so faint. I suppose the only thing I can do is wait another day and not drown my sorrows with a bottle of wine yet.

I'm hopeful for you!!!

Hey Ladies! I'd really love to join this thread. I am TTC baby#1 and this is my second cycle. I am 5DPO today and I am planning to wait as long as I can before testing, but who am I kidding I'm probably going to end up testing early and get mad at myself over it :rofl: . Since yesterday I've been getting dull cramps on my left side.. I'm hoping this is a good sign as I've never noticed this after ovulation before. FX!

Hi!! I'm either dpo 5-6 too. I am probably going to test this weekend.... I am pretty impatient!!!

I've looked up when implantation is most likely to occur based on my cycle and it says October 16th. I'll probably be testing on the 17th/18th hoping for a faint line!! Sending you lots of baby dust!!

I will definitely start sooner than I should. I got a box of cheapie sticks as a gift that's just sitting waiting.

Fingers crossed your squinter turns into a :bfp: !!!! How many DPO are you?

So I know that it's still kind if early yet since I'm only 11dpo. Since I got a BFN this morning, part of me is saying- silly girl! Just start preparing to be out. But the other part is desperately trying to hold on to every last shred of hope I still have for this cycle. Most of the time I don't even feel pregnant now. However, once in a while I'll get a burning in the bbs, or a wave of nausea, or even still some lower abdominal pain. It's almost like round ligament pain even. And sometimes on one side, then switches to the other. And I've been so dry mouthed it almost chokes me when I try to swallow, which in turn starts it's own wave of nausea. I'm not even sure if that's a symptom or not? I just know that sometimes I feel completely normal, and sometimes I feel really weird. AF is due Saturday. With my last two pregnancies (that ended in MC, I didn't get a BFP until like the day before she was due) My 2 successful pregnancies before that, I was NTNP so I really don't remember because I wasn't tracking anything. Uuggghhh!

Just remember you aren't out until the :witch: arrives! I've never been pregnant before unfortunately can't help with advice as far as symptoms go. I hate all this waiting... I'm so sorry to hear about your previous MCs, if you do end up with a :bfp: this month I hope it is sticky!! Baby dust to you! :dust:

That is a question I would truly love to know the answer to. Unfortunately, i do not know because I had a mc last month, then got so sad when temping that I just stopped before ovulation and I basically stopped opks as well. So now, technically af is 4 or 5 days late based on my normal cycle length, but since it's the first post mc cycle, that could mean anything really.

That is a question I would truly love to know the answer to. Unfortunately, i do not know because I had a mc last month, then got so sad when temping that I just stopped before ovulation and I basically stopped opks as well. So now, technically af is 4 or 5 days late based on my normal cycle length, but since it's the first post mc cycle, that could mean anything really.

So sorry to hear about your MC last month. Hopefully you know one way or another soon. All the waiting is just terrible...

Finished a round of progesterone and clomid and finally o'ed after three anovulatory cycles in a row! BD'ed each of the two days before ovulation, so got that part right.

So here I am 13 DPO and I feel like I am going stir crazy. I am having headaches and fatigue (although not that unusual for me). Spotting (implantation bleeding?) a day or two ago, and today some mild cramping on my lower left side. Doesn't feel like period cramps. Still getting BFN's though. AF not due for three more days though (whacky cycles). Not sure if these symptoms are real or just wishful thinking.

Waiting, waiting....

Can soMe one tell
Me what progesterone is for and if I could benefit from it?

Can soMe one tell

Doc put me on progesterone for a little while (like 5-7 days I think?) to bring on AF. Once AF came I started a round of clomid at CD 5-9.

All done the HSG, it wasn't that bad!! Was a breeze to be honest! Tubes are open! I felt some pinching with the right tube so it may have been partially blocked, but they opened it. Uterus is normal, ovaries are normal. Counted 5 follicles on one side and 8 on the other. I don't know if that's normal or not. They said I'm perfect inside so nothing on my end should be holding things up. But DH is normal too so wtf lol

Such a relief.

All done the HSG, it wasn't that bad!! Was a breeze to be honest! Tubes are open! I felt some pinching with the right tube so it may have been partially blocked, but they opened it. Uterus is normal, ovaries are normal. Counted 5 follicles on one side and 8 on the other. I don't know if that's normal or not. They said I'm perfect inside so nothing on my end should be holding things up. But DH is normal too so wtf lol

Such a relief.

Good deal Belle!!!

Can soMe one tell

I know provera (form of progesterone), brings on AF. and progesterone given after medicated cycles like suppositories or gel help thicken your lining to prepare for implantation. Ive used both.

Good news belle, whats your next step with TTC any plans for next cycle?

Such a relief.

That's great to here Belle! How long have you been TTC for? I'm a newbie so I'm not sure how long you try before you should look into testing... at least 6 months?

If you're over 35 then wait 6 months! I had the HSG done on my 14th cycle (I have 14 cycles a year so I'm pretty well at the 1 year mark now, I started blood tests around the 9 month mark at cycle 11)

Next step will be to book the appt. with the doc to review all of our combined results and make a plan. If anything we are officially considered unexplained infertility now. I was reading that clomid, and unstimulated IUI offer the same odds of success as just continuing to try as normal for unexplained so we'll probably just continue with status quo for a few more months.

Belle - I'm glad to hear the HSG went well. I do get your wtf...it's got to be a relief that everything looks normal and unbelievably frustrating at the same time that it hasn't happened when on paper you guys look perfect. I hope I don't mix you up with someone else, but I seem to remember that you said you haven't tried vitex yet? I can only repeat myself how much I believe in that stuff. I have three RL friends who conceived within three months of taking it all of them ttc for a min of 14 months. I did too but I only ttc'ed for 9 month. It's obviously your decision and I don't want to come across as pushy, just want to share the positiv stories I have experienced.
I really hope it happens for you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->