Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Hey mom15, I haven't tried vitex as I read it can sometimes mess things up depending on what the problem is! I think I'll talk to my acupuncturist about it! Thanks for the advice :)

I feel really pregnant today, but still BFN (tested again after work- I told you I was addicted!!) Now it was barely a hold because I've been having to pee all day... but... idk. I'm freaking out. I've been having hot flashes all day. I've had nausea/heart burn off and on all day... and my bbs have been more tender off and on. Am I or aren't I already? This wait is TERRIBLE!!

Roschey I feel the same as you! Woke up this morning thinking it would definitely be positive but no it's a bfn. I just don't get it.

Roschey I feel the same as you! Woke up this morning thinking it would definitely be positive but no it's a bfn. I just don't get it.

U uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!! How many DPO ARE you??

Roschey- I know the feeling, it's so frustrating! Hot flashes are a good sign though, how many dpo are you?

Belle- I'm so glad the HSG went well and wasn't too painful. Hopefully it does the trick!

I've got a picture of my barely there squinter now, although I have to put the disclaimer that this was taken after 10 minutes and I feel like I can see it better in pictures than in real life. Honestly, I wouldn't trust it at all if it wasn't for all the symptoms I've been having.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• 14689930_10153775550292046_1616199123_o.jpg
    14689930_10153775550292046_1616199123_o.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 23
Yogi- after zooming I'm sure I can see your squinter!!! Yay! How exciting! How dpo are you? I'm 11 dpo today. I hate the wait so much! I just want my Rainbow Baby!

Roschey do you remember when you found out with your ds's?

I wish I remember that. I don't even think I had symptoms with my first. I just realized one day that I was a day late and took a test and it was positive. Then my second... I guess I don't remember anything really with him either. I don't think I tested till I was late that time also. But I think it's different when you're actively trying than when you're NTNP. With my two miscarriages I had early symptoms but I still didn't really know until like the day of or a couple days after even though I was testing every day. (One of those was a DD, I'm not sure what my other was ��)
I'm wondering if maybe I just implant late and should just try a little harder to relax, but it's so much easier said than done, especially when you've been trying for long, or tried and lost, or are just so desperate for it- or all of the above!

AF showed her face.. On to next month
I'm sorry. Hopefully next month will be the month

I feel really pregnant today, but still BFN (tested again after work- I told you I was addicted!!) Now it was barely a hold because I've been having to pee all day... but... idk. I'm freaking out. I've been having hot flashes all day. I've had nausea/heart burn off and on all day... and my bbs have been more tender off and on. Am I or aren't I already? This wait is TERRIBLE!!
I feel the same way!! This 2 week torture is absurd

Roschey- I know the feeling, it's so frustrating! Hot flashes are a good sign though, how many dpo are you?

Belle- I'm so glad the HSG went well and wasn't too painful. Hopefully it does the trick!

I've got a picture of my barely there squinter now, although I have to put the disclaimer that this was taken after 10 minutes and I feel like I can see it better in pictures than in real life. Honestly, I wouldn't trust it at all if it wasn't for all the symptoms I've been having.

What do you all think?

I think you need to test again tomorrow so you can have a more reliable result... I'll be thinking positive thoughts!

I ended my day with another headache and some bloating. Nothing spectacular. Already dreading doing this again next month...

So sorry gagrlinpitt. Good luck for next month.

So I just went to the toilet and there was some brown cm. I don't know what to think. Am I getting my period 4 or 5 days early????

9dpo is almost over and since I laid down I have felt nausea and heartburn..

Hi! I was an avid BnB'er but have since taken a break for the last year and a half or so. We are currently NTNP and are in the TWW right now. Looking to test tomorrow and then again in a week if it's a :bfn:

AF arrived in full force this morning. I'm sad but won't say I'm surprised. Yesterday I felt so positive with symptoms - in was nauseous, hot flashes, etc. But tests showed otherwise.:cry:

On to next month I guess.:shrug:

Hey mom15, I haven't tried vitex as I read it can sometimes mess things up depending on what the problem is! I think I'll talk to my acupuncturist about it! Thanks for the advice :)

That's a great idea to talk to your acupuncturist. There is a great blog post online about it too. Google Lara Briden vitex. I'm curious what your acupuncturist says.

I'm sorry for all who got a visit from Af and who are getting bfn's.

Update: Still no AF....negative blood test was 5-6 days ago. AF is somewhere between 5-7 days late. Have not taken a home test in over two days. Buying tests before work tomorrow.

Appointment on the 17th for my followup urine and blood.

Still confused. Last test i took two days ago, was a digi negative. Day before that was a pink dye frer negative.

With AF still a no show and no AF symptoms in sight im driven to test again even though I doubt itll be postive but who knows.

Cycle day for today is 33. AF usually is on cycle day 26-29.

Thoughts ladies? Still hope for me?

I just looked at some of my old posts, and when I got pregnant in May, I still had a BFN (on FRER even!) at 12 dpo! So I'm not out yet! I didn't get my positive until 4 days later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->