• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Thanks girls,

I have another question for you.
I am still BFing my 15 month old baby a few times a day.
My husband is convinced this is going to hamper our baby making and wants me to stop.
We had an mc in May and he thinks it may have been because I was still breastfeeding.

What do you all think?
I really don't want to give up BFing yet, my baby doesn't drink any milk except mine, I am so sad he is pulling a hard line with me.

Thanks girls,

I have another question for you.
I am still BFing my 15 month old baby a few times a day.
My husband is convinced this is going to hamper our baby making and wants me to stop.
We had an mc in May and he thinks it may have been because I was still breastfeeding.

What do you all think?
I really don't want to give up BFing yet, my baby doesn't drink any milk except mine, I am so sad he is pulling a hard line with me.

I only have 1 child and he is 4 but i educated myself a TON on breastfeeding and there is no real research to support that breastfeeding while pregnant causes miscarriage or problems at all. In the last few months of pregnancy it may cause contractions but not earlier. I have many friends who successfully bf through full term pregnancies and then went on to tandem nurse their newborn and toddler.
I wouldnt worry about giving it up too early. Do what you think is right

Bf is recommended until the age of 2.
Pull out the facts for him and explain to him why its so beneficial and why you arent ready to stop.
Dont let him make this choice for you.

@mom15 and SP, you ladies are hilarious!! Poor clueless men LOL

Jenny- totally agree with oily on this one. BF won't cause you to miscarry that's silly. It MIGHT make it harder to get pregnant. And I'm still part time BF my daughter and have that in mind when I TTC that it might make things take a little longer but I'm ok with that because BF is important to me. If it's important to you, don't give it up!

Also, 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. I know that's a scary number I'm sorry to be throwing that on here ladies. But my point is Jenny, blame chance for your loss (I'm sorry btw) not the BF.

Thanks everyone, that is definitely some food for thought!

I shall continue, lol, my daughter and I still enjoy it.

I agree from what I have read it does not cause miscarriages. I think the only time it's advised against if you have recurrent MCs and are at risk for pre term labor, but don't quote me on it.

Have any of you read anything about having a higher chance of twins post mc?

StillPraying - I have not, but that doesn't mean there is truth to that :) Are you hoping for twins?

I always said i was terrified of being pregnant with twins but the last few days it's literally ALL I think about! Then I read this article and fell down the rabbit hole and read all of this stuff about having higher chances of twins post mc.

I'm 4dpo and already telling myself not to test and symptom obsessing lol

How is everyone?

Happy it's weekend. DH came home yesterday from a work trip and we get two days before he leaves again, but 7 days from now it's vacation time :)

Yay for vacation! We stayed at the beach for 5 days last week, it was awesome.

Can I join? Cd3 today so I am out for September and into Oct. Will likely test around 12 Oct or so

Hi all wanting to join please. Trying for number 3! Had forgotten just how hard this part is and it completely takes over your thoughts every day( well for me!).
Was quite sure I was pregnant this month had all the symptoms and even really bad left sided pain and tiny bit of spotting on 10DPO but no Af got me today so back to day 1😣. My luteal phase was only 12 days and looking back I vary from 9-13 days so now starting to think this might be the problem??
Anyway just wanted to say hi and wish you all luck for this month xx

Hi Aphy and Becky! Good luck guys! I'm hoping to o "early" again around CD24 that's not until Oct 8th I believe.

I'd love to join this awesome group testing in October. I'm CD1 today �� It'll be my 4th round Clomid 100mg + Metformin 1500mg. Will likely O Oct 4th, and begin testing Oct 15th. Best wishes, ladies!❤️

Welcome ladies!!! :hi:

Becky don't you hate those cycles? :hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you!

5dpo today not much to report other than consistently feeling like my stomach is empty?? Very weird.

Hey all AF showed herbugly face this morning so CD1 here and will be testing in october. Cant wait to get to know you ladies a little bit and see how many BFPS we can rack up! Good luck and baby dust to ALL

Sorry for AF oily, on to a new cycle in October! It's my favorite month so I'm praying that makes it lucky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->