Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Hope for me too then I suppose! I am now 14 DPO and not sure what to think anymore :( Didn't test today, trying to wait one or two more days before trying again. AF not due until Saturday; trying to wait until then. Temp was lower today but still above the cover line...

Same with me on temp, a little lower but still above cover line. And I took it after I'd already gotten and and run to the bathroom and everything, so maybe not entirely accurate. We're not out yet!! AF is due for me Saturday also! I'm out of the cheapo tests... might have to run by dollar tree and endure the weird looks again with a basket full of pee sticks! Lol

I use Natural Cycles for charting, and it wants me to wait until next Wednesday to test. But I just don't have the patience for that, lol. It's taking a lot of restraint just to not to test every morning, lol!

Back in. I thought AF had gotten me but I only had a little pink CM on toilet paper and haven't had anything else since. Maybe there's hope for me yet... or I'm just grasping at straws.. but I'll be here until AF actually starts haha

Well tomorrow will be CD 8 so I'll start BDing then. Think my body needs a rest after the HSG yesterday. Can't believe I'm pretty well.at my fertile week again. Mind blown how fast this goes

Can I ask for some help? This was my first month using OPK's. Since the last 2 months I felt I ovulated early around CD9/10. I decided to start early so I have been testing since CD7 with nothing showing up until around CD12/13. I have attached the picture of my tests from CD13-CD18. I never got a second line that was as dark or darker than the control line. On CD15 was the darkest I got. Does this mean I didn't ovulate this month? Did I just miss it? Or was that the surge on CD15? I'm so confused and would appreciate any feedback. Baby dust to all!

Attachments

• Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
Tested again this morning and clear negative. I'm just getting so frustrated, where the heck is af if I'm not pregnant? It's been 5 weeks since the mc, I just want to get back at it and I'm just waiting still.

Can I ask for some help? This was my first month using OPK's. Since the last 2 months I felt I ovulated early around CD9/10. I decided to start early so I have been testing since CD7 with nothing showing up until around CD12/13. I have attached the picture of my tests from CD13-CD18. I never got a second line that was as dark or darker than the control line. On CD15 was the darkest I got. Does this mean I didn't ovulate this month? Did I just miss it? Or was that the surge on CD15? I'm so confused and would appreciate any feedback. Baby dust to all!

I would say there is not enough info to say you didn't ovulate. It's possible you just missed your surge, especially if you were only testing once a day. Do you temp? Have you had a temp rise?

All done the HSG, it wasn't that bad!! Was a breeze to be honest! Tubes are open! I felt some pinching with the right tube so it may have been partially blocked, but they opened it. Uterus is normal, ovaries are normal. Counted 5 follicles on one side and 8 on the other. I don't know if that's normal or not. They said I'm perfect inside so nothing on my end should be holding things up. But DH is normal too so wtf lol

Such a relief.

So glad it went well! Now that you know that everything is a-ok it's only a matter of time!

Anon, I really hope you've got a late implanter and AF stays far far away.

Sorry to all the ladies who are out and fx for next month.

I'm still feeling slightly nauseous and moody/tearful. Hpt is still slightly positive so I'm guessing that the trigger will be out either tomorrow or the day after. Feeling slightly crampy too but it's so hard to say what's from the trigger and what's normal pms.

I'm one day late now, still BFN but my temp has stayed up and today shot up almot half a degree. So confused. I'm about 10-11dpo. Seems like no hope left for this month.

My testing will be at the tail end of the month... guessing I should know BFP or BHP by 11/3.

Good Morning Ladies!!
Sorry to hear that AF showed up for some of you. Sending baby dust your way for next month! :dust:

Today I'm still feeling cramps/twinges... not like AF cramps but just occasional cramp in my uterus/left side. I also had pretty vivid dreams last night which was ironic because my DPO counter in my signature mentioned that 10% of pregnant women have vivid dreams. Maybe it is a sign! :winkwink: FX!! So tired of waiting, my DH doesn't see the big deal in having to wait... "we'll just try again next month if you aren't!" I wish I could be that care free!

I'm one day late now, still BFN but my temp has stayed up and today shot up almot half a degree. So confused. I'm about 10-11dpo. Seems like no hope left for this month.

Maybe your chart is starting to go triphasic! FX for you!! The hormones might just be taking a little while to build up enough to be detected. You aren't out until the :witch: arrives, so chin up!

Maybe your chart is starting to go triphasic! FX for you!! The hormones might just be taking a little while to build up enough to be detected. You aren't out until the :witch: arrives, so chin up!

Oh maybe I sure hope so! My cycles are regular but long and I ovulate pretty late in them but I don't have PCOS. I'm 39 so every minute counts!!! I want a baby so badly, my little rainbow.

Oh maybe I sure hope so! My cycles are regular but long and I ovulate pretty late in them but I don't have PCOS. I'm 39 so every minute counts!!! I want a baby so badly, my little rainbow.

I am praying that you get your rainbow!! :dust:

When would a triphasic shift up usually happen? At the day of missed period?

When would a triphasic shift up usually happen? At the day of missed period?

I was just looking that up myself. From what I just read it can go triphasic anywhere from 9DPO or later. It also isn't a guarantee that you are pregnant if it goes triphasic either... only a possibility.

I would say there is not enough info to say you didn't ovulate. It's possible you just missed your surge, especially if you were only testing once a day. Do you temp? Have you had a temp rise?

Thank you! Yeah, I don't temp. I might start next cycle. I guess I should have tested more during the day when I saw it changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->