Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I just ran my blood HCG at work and BFN! I'm 7DPO and I was thinking if I implanted I might at least get a 1 or a 2 which would be an increase from my typical 0... but nope still at 0... now I'm feeling disappointed. Hopefully I'm just testing too soon also, I know it's early...

Maybe this just isn't going to happen for me. I had three different tests tell me I ovulated day 20, just like last month. This was my first month on clomid. The doctor keeps saying I didn't ovulate though.Now we try clomid and shots. How did I get pregnant so quickly before my miscarriage and now nothing.

I get the same happen to me, on clomid 50mg didn't work, my doc upped it to 150mg and then it worked, also I needed to trigger. I got pregnant on 2nd iui then MC and now nothing. so I know exactly what you mean and it so frustrating. :hugs:

My bleeding stopped. I only had some spotting and now it's gone. My temp is still elevated and I'm still BFN. Either AF just hasn't started or could it be IB? It was red at first and just a few drops then moving quickly to brown. This all happened when I was straining due to being constipated. I had no In spotting when I was pregnant before.

My bleeding stopped. I only had some spotting and now it's gone. My temp is still elevated and I'm still BFN. Either AF just hasn't started or could it be IB? It was red at first and just a few drops then moving quickly to brown. This all happened when I was straining due to being constipated. I had no In spotting when I was pregnant before.
I'm hoping it was implantation for you! I've never been pregnant so I don't have any real life experiences... just what I've read.

Imogen, what dpo are you? I hope it is IB and not AF sneaking up on you! When I was temping my temp always stayed up until AF was finished. Not everybody gets a temp drop before she arrives.

I'm really driving myself nuts. I'm testing out my trigger and my last two tests look the same to me. I'm too scared to get my hopes up but I'm posting a pic just so long as everyone promises not to say congrats or anything, this is NOT a bfp, it's a trigger. :)

Does anyone have any experience using .88 to test out triggers?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
Weebles,I am totally ignorant about triggers etc. would you mind explaining the process to me and what one is hoping to see?

I had a trigger shot on cd 14, it's synthetic hcg and it forces ovulation within 48 hours. It will give false positives if you test early, which I am, but I wanted to "test it out" of my system so I was expecting to see a line, just fainter today than yesterday. But they look the same to me. I'm trying not to obsess but it's not going well!

15 DPO, CD 33: My cramps are only on the left side which seems different from my usual PMS cramps. Seems to be more intense than usual though, and I thought implantation cramps are supposed to be less painful? Is there reason to hope? Or am I grasping at straws? I keep expecting AF to appear every time I go to the bathroom, but nothing yet. Still brown with some CM. Don't know what to think. BBs feel bigger but not particularly sore. Dizzy when I get up from the ground at times but that is not unusual for me. Feel like I am making up symptoms for wishful thinking, lol.

Well it's definitely AF. It finally started in mass after my morning shower. Just got done at the doctor and they are going to do a mini-stim followed by an IUI. I'm also going to go outside of Navy healthcare and start the IVF process. Anyone have luck with IUI?

Not sure weebles, as with everything with ttc I think this is another wait and see!

Super excited and hopeful for you!

I am officially out this month ladies...hope to see you in the November testing group!! (unless you get your Bfp's of course!!)

So I took a test this evening and got a super squinter BFP keeping my fx it turns into a true BFP

Bbygurl- I'll be hoping for you!!

Dpo 7-8 for me. No major symptoms. I don't have much hope for this cycle. My biggest hope came from the fact that one of my dogs has been up glued to my side since I got home from work. Maybe he has a sixth sense?!

Well I'm moving over to November thread ladies!! Good luck to you all for rest of the month!

Sorry tobemum, I should probably head over there myself as will be testing Nov 1-2.

CD 8 here and started ewcm today, expecting OPK to be positive in 2-3 days. Hoping this will be our lucky cycle after that HSG cleaned me all out! What amazed me about the HSG was how long the tubes actually are! I have a newfound appreciation for the trip those poor swimmers have to make!

Bbygurl- I'll be hoping for you!!

Dpo 7-8 for me. No major symptoms. I don't have much hope for this cycle. My biggest hope came from the fact that one of my dogs has been up glued to my side since I got home from work. Maybe he has a sixth sense?!

Ty I am too. Just took another one 2 hours later and it's a tad bit darker

It may be a bit early but I'm already out this month (Sept. 2016) and looking forward to October! While the cool fall weather slowly approaches lets have warm thoughts of those beautiful June babies!:cloud9::baby:

I'm currently cd2 today and due to test around Oct. 8th (15dpo when Af is due) but thats subject to change depending on when I O. Who's with me? :flower::happydance::hugs:

October 2016
peanutmomma: Oct. 1st :bfp:
Kern: Oct. 1st
BabyBluess01: Oct. 1st
Mommynurse87: Oct. 1st
W8ingOnBabyB: Oct. 2nd
AnneBurg: Oct. 3rd
Maturemamma39: Oct. 3rd
LuLu15: Oct. 4th
Jalanis22: Oct. 4th
chocolatechip: Oct. 4th
Disneylovers: Oct. 5th
clara_nb: Oct. 5th
ILoveme29: Oct. 6th
Sparrowmummy: Oct. 7th
BlueMoonBubba: Oct. 7th
BelleNuit: Oct. 7th
Shortstuff87: Oct. 7th
AliKO: Oct. 8th
vaniilla: Oct. 8th
xxmyheartxx: Oct. 8th
JennyBean: Oct. 8th
Quindalyn: Oct.8th
Anon010696
MissYogi: Oct. 10th
Aphy: Oct. 12th
sara1983: Oct. 12th
srrhbell: Oct. 12th
Kathy78: Oct. 13th
bbygurl719: Oct. 14th
mimzy16: Oct. 14th
Sugarloaf: Oct. 15th
Catalyst: Oct. 16th
tobemum: Oct. 17th
PeasnCarrots: Oct. 27th

TBA (to be announced)
Frumpologist
StillPraying
flyingduster
Beckyttc3

I am testing on Oct 24

Still no af, but I'm really not feeling like that is relevant at all. I just don't know what is going on, maybe I didn't even ovulate. I won't test again until Sunday but I honestly don't expect a positive at all. I just want af to come so I can start on my next month.

Still no AF. Boobs sore. Feeling meh. Possibly a squinter this morning. Unsure. My fiance didn't see it.

CD 34. AF was due cd 28. 6 days late. Af usually hits cd26-29. Blood test negative was 7 days ago now.

Still confused as ever.

Welcome.all newbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"