Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Can I ask for some help? This was my first month using OPK's. Since the last 2 months I felt I ovulated early around CD9/10. I decided to start early so I have been testing since CD7 with nothing showing up until around CD12/13. I have attached the picture of my tests from CD13-CD18. I never got a second line that was as dark or darker than the control line. On CD15 was the darkest I got. Does this mean I didn't ovulate this month? Did I just miss it? Or was that the surge on CD15? I'm so confused and would appreciate any feedback. Baby dust to all!

I would say there is not enough info to say you didn't ovulate. It's possible you just missed your surge, especially if you were only testing once a day. Do you temp? Have you had a temp rise?

Thank you! Yeah, I don't temp. I might start next cycle. I guess I should have tested more during the day when I saw it changing.

I haven't tried OPKs yet but I feel like they would make me go crazy, for that exact reason... I'd be POAS like crazy so I don't miss it :rofl: I like temping, I know some people find it stressful but I enjoy seeing the temperature changes. Our bodies are amazing!

I find OPK's annoying too. I rarely get a positive, and it is very hard to find the time to test twice a day. Temping is good but sometimes is hard for me. If I don't sleep well, if I get up to pee. What is really annoying is laying there half asleep waiting for what feels like forever for it to take my temp only discover it isn't even on! That happens more often than I care to admit, lol. One of these days I am going to break down and try that Ava bracelet!

Well. I almost vomited on the side of the highway this morning. Killer migraine. Still no AF. I'm so freaking confuses its killing me

Maybe this just isn't going to happen for me. I had three different tests tell me I ovulated day 20, just like last month. This was my first month on clomid. The doctor keeps saying I didn't ovulate though.Now we try clomid and shots. How did I get pregnant so quickly before my miscarriage and now nothing.

Well. I almost vomited on the side of the highway this morning. Killer migraine. Still no AF. I'm so freaking confuses its killing me

Anon, I'm in the same boat, nausea, uterine twinge, all the symptoms but no af. I'm going crazy! I almost want to see af at this point.

Maybe this just isn't going to happen for me. I had three different tests tell me I ovulated day 20, just like last month. This was my first month on clomid. The doctor keeps saying I didn't ovulate though.Now we try clomid and shots. How did I get pregnant so quickly before my miscarriage and now nothing.

Have you tried using preseed?

Anon & MissYogi... I hope you ladies find out one way or another soon! Hoping you find out with a BFP though! FX! Hang in there!!

Can I join? I will be testing Oct 24. If i can wait that long that is.

Can I join? I will be testing Oct 24. If i can wait that long that is.

Welcome!!!!! I should wait till the 20th to test but I probably won't be able to wait either... have any symptoms?

Oh, of course I do! I feel like my boobs are sore and I have been peeing more often, also some lower ab pain yesterday.

I've been having lower abdominal fullness cramps/twinges since 4DPO. I can't decide if my boobs are sore or not, they might be just from me poking them to check lol

Cd2 for me back to clomid tmr again with pre seed and meformin

Yes we use preseed.

Well the brown spotting from yesterday has completely gone with just some discoloured cm today and nothing now. I don't know what to think. Going to have to wait and see!!

Yes we use preseed.

Thinking about you this morning! Did you have anymore bleeding?

Well if I had to guess I am thinking I am going to be out this month. I am still spotting brown, but it's been about 3-4 days now which is a little too long for implantation bleeding. Temp still above the cover line, but gradually dropping. Yesterday I felt cramps like I would get with AF. But no AF yet. But also no BFP. Couldn't help myself; tested again this morning and nada. :(

Well if I had to guess I am thinking I am going to be out this month. I am still spotting brown, but it's been about 3-4 days now which is a little too long for implantation bleeding. Temp still above the cover line, but gradually dropping. Yesterday I felt cramps like I would get with AF. But no AF yet. But also no BFP. Couldn't help myself; tested again this morning and nada. :(

I'm sorry rickyandlucy just remember you aren't out till she is officially here! :witch: FX she doesn't show..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->