Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I'm crossing my fingers for ya belle! Those swimmers should be able to just glide now, lol.

I hope you get an answer soon anon.

Hi ladies, how's everyone?

Congratulations to all the BFP, H&H 9months

Sorry to all the ladies the :which: got, hope yous all get November BFP :dust:

AFM- I'm currently 9 dpo & woke to a huge temp rise, the highest my temps been this cycle, so I'm hoping thats a good sign.
I also felt rather sick when I got up which didn't come to anything,
I've got a slight cramp nothing to extreme.

:dust: x

Bbygurl- I'll be hoping for you!!

Dpo 7-8 for me. No major symptoms. I don't have much hope for this cycle. My biggest hope came from the fact that one of my dogs has been up glued to my side since I got home from work. Maybe he has a sixth sense?!

Ty I am too. Just took another one 2 hours later and it's a tad bit darker

Fingers crossed, hope you see your dark BFP soon x :dust:

Congratulations to the onec that have gotten bfp this past week :)
Sorry for those that AF got - next month hopefully is your month!

I am not sure what to think. Spotting, dark lines for days and unsure if one was pos, feeling ovulation like week later and both sick around possible ovulation day. No symptoms of pg, and no or tiny tiny tiny af like. cd 31 today, last cycle was 31. But I have had 35 days in the past. Not sure if I should test tomorrow, on monday or in a week. Have one pg strip left and dont want to waist it, dont want to spend money on more expencive when so unsure of our chances.
On wednesday I had not had any longing to test (unlike the months before) and this tww has gone by qyickly. But on wednesday I read so many post about testing and some pos ones and so on. I caved and tested and bfn. So I so just waiting for my af.

What would you do?

Congrats to all the BFP's!!

Tested today= bfn!
I'm 8-9 dpo so I wasn't really expecting anything. But I am losing my mind not testing!

I had some crazy vivid dreams last night. I never remember my dreams and I had 3 last night!!! No other major symptoms...

Well I am out this month. AF of course decided to pop in at the most inconvenient time last night. :(

AF due today, but no sign of her. BFN this morning. And the waiting game continues!

:coffee:

Still nothing. No af, no spotting. I changed my possible o date in ff and that made it possible that I'm actually 14 dpo today so maybe it would explain the negative two days ago. Last time I still had a negative at 12 dpo. Maybe I will test today, I just hate getting my hopes up.

Well ladies, apparently I'm back for this month again. Tested on the 1st bfn and now my test date is the 28th due to my cycle timing. I had an iui Tuesday the 11th and started progesterone on Friday. This months count increased over 50% after wash (2.5 million last month and 6million last week). I'm really hoping to get a bfp and not have 2 bfn's in 1 month for 2 different cycles.

Good luck Faith, I will be having a double cycle month in November. Of course I'm also hoping I'll get a BFP instead of 2 BFNs in one month.

Sending good luck wishes your way!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!

Tested today= bfn!
I'm 8-9 dpo so I wasn't really expecting anything. But I am losing my mind not testing!

I had some crazy vivid dreams last night. I never remember my dreams and I had 3 last night!!! No other major symptoms...

I also test today 9 dpo and of course BFN, was mid afternoon.
I got big temp rise today which was in my head & made me test lol.

I've no real symptoms either, felt slightly sick when I woke & it's still hanging around but nothing to serious.

When are you next planning on testing?x

Updater. Woke up this morning feeling......wet to say the least. I'm like well rip. AF got me. Went to the bathroom. NOTHING was there. No spotting. No colored discharge. NOTHING. I'm like. Wtf.

Cd36. Af usually comes CD 26-29. Af was due Oct 9. Now its Oct 15th. Yesterday had a bfn. Was unable to test this morning but bought 4 more tests. Boobs are sore. Not many other. Symptoms.

My blood test that was negative was exactly one week ago.

Thoughts?

Updater. Woke up this morning feeling......wet to say the least. I'm like well rip. AF got me. Went to the bathroom. NOTHING was there. No spotting. No colored discharge. NOTHING. I'm like. Wtf.

Cd36. Af usually comes CD 26-29. Af was due Oct 9. Now its Oct 15th. Yesterday had a bfn. Was unable to test this morning but bought 4 more tests. Boobs are sore. Not many other. Symptoms.

My blood test that was negative was exactly one week ago.

Thoughts?

Anon we are in the same situation. Normally 29 days and I'm now on cd 38 with negative tests. I just want to start bleeding so I can drink a bottle of wine and the move on to the next cycle.

Gx: I'm gonna pee again tomorrow on a cheapie stick.

Anon and MissYogi: I have no idea what is going on... but I am staying positive for you

So small development today- I went to put my sports bra on and I barely fit in it. My boobs grew overnight!! I'm a 32a.... I have no idea where these things came from! Negative test today... I wasn't going to test again till dur Mm the week but I'm busting out another cheapie stick tomorrow

Thejoie - good luck with the testing again tomorrow, :dust:

I'm going to hold off for a few days ( well that's the plan ) probs re-test Tuesday x

Gx- I'm going to wait with my First Response tests till Wednesday. But the cheapie sticks are begging to be used

Well ladies, this morning I had a stark white BFN, but this afternoon I was just feeling really gross so I took another test and got my :bfp: !!!! I must just implant late. I'm being very cautiously optimistic though. This is my third pregnancy in a row. I'm terrified of losing this one too. I can't possibly be that unlucky right? I'm going to be peeing on sticks like crazy!!! I know it's still light, but it's still a big change from this morning right?? Here's a pic of both tests. This afternoon on top, this morning on the bottom.

Attachments

• 20161015_165620.jpg
    20161015_165620.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
Well ladies, this morning I had a stark white BFN, but this afternoon I was just feeling really gross so I took another test and got my :bfp: !!!! I must just implant late. I'm being very cautiously optimistic though. This is my third pregnancy in a row. I'm terrified of losing this one too. I can't possibly be that unlucky right? I'm going to be peeing on sticks like crazy!!! I know it's still light, but it's still a big change from this morning right?? Here's a pic of both tests. This afternoon on top, this morning on the bottom.

Ahh!!! Congrats!!!! How many DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->