Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Thanks!!! I'm 14 dpo, AF was due today. I was really kind of silly I guess for testing any sooner than this anyway because my last few pregnancies I seem to be getting late positives, some not even until a couple days AFTER she is due!

Thanks!!! I'm 14 dpo, AF was due today. I was really kind of silly I guess for testing any sooner than this anyway because my last few pregnancies I seem to be getting late positives, some not even until a couple days AFTER she is due!

Thanks! This makes me feel better since I tested 7DPO (early I know) and had a BFN.... I hope this one is sticky for you!!!!! FX!

Yes!! You're far from out! Honestly, other than feeling yucky this afternoon, I don't even have much in the way of symptoms right now. Only BB pain once in a while and pretty mild at that, abdominal twinge here and there, occasional hot flash... I guess that's kind of it! I was sure I missed it, but I guess not! Yay!!!

Congrats Roschey, you seem to catch easily. Hope its a sticky bean.

Thanks, and ugh I know- GETTING pregnant seems to be happening easily for me, it's STAYING pregnant that I'm having problems with this year! And it's never been an issue in the past- or with ANY family members for that matter!

Wow Roschey! Congrats! That give me more hope, maybe I'm not out! Although I just got feeling really sorry for myself and took a super hot bath so I probably killed any possibility anyways.

Wow Roschey! Congrats! That give me more hope, maybe I'm not out! Although I just got feeling really sorry for myself and took a super hot bath so I probably killed any possibility anyways.

Maby not. My mom was working in a fish factory and was carrying a big box of fish, realy heavy and ahe slipped on the wet floor and fell with the box in her arms. Se landed on her back and was helped up and carried to the brake room cause for a litlw while she could not feel her legs. It is a small town and no hospitals just a small clinic. She got the feeling back but was realy swollen and brused on her back and the doc told her to go take as hot bath as she could and then lay on bed dor few days. Mom said she has never since taken such hot bath again. Her MIL my grandma heated water on the stove to make the bathwater extra hot!
After laying in bed for few days my dad asked her if she wastn late for her period, she was and the doctor came and checked her out and confirmed, she was pg. With me :) she has always said that she always knew that I was ment to be ;) when I was born they checked the placenta and said to my parents that there were some damages, old ones and obvius something had happened sometime during the pg. My mum is convinced it is her fall.
So dont worry aboit the hot bath ;)

Oh Roschey great news! Keeping my FX that it will be sticky bean!!

Roschey- Congrats!!! That definitely looks like a bfp!!!! I wish you all the luck that this lil one holds on tight!

Today is 9dpo and another bfn here. With how I was feeling yesterday, not gonna lie- I was kind of hopeful. It's still very early, I know... I'm just so anxious to find out

Spotted while bding last night! Woohoo! I might be getting af and moving on and away from this horrible cycle. I never thought I'd feel partially happy to see af.

Spotted while bding last night! Woohoo! I might be getting af and moving on and away from this horrible cycle. I never thought I'd feel partially happy to see af.

I can't believe how torturous it is... I just wannnnnnna know!!!

Congrats Roschey but... That one on the bottom isn't stark white, lol! I see lines on both!

Sooo this is a little strange, but I'm back... My cycle that ended on 10/8 was :bfn:. I met with my RE and he switched me to an aggressive IUI cycle that is Follistim only (CD 3-7), no Femara. And today CD9 I got the news that I'll be triggering, so that means I'll be testing AGAIN in October on the 31st.

Quindalyn, Gotta love those months where you can test twice!

I've been staring at my test all morning.. A faint positive. I'm 10 days post trigger.. My dr said I could start testing today.. I don't know if it's real or not and I'm afraid to let myself think that it is.

Omg weebles, literally here holding my breath for you!!!

Hope I can join in! I'm 1dpo and on CD13 of a 24-26 day cycle right now, and will start testing October 24th. Good luck to everyone still testing!

Weebles- Lots of hope and love coming your way!

Mrstac- of course!! Welcome

Not really feeling much of anything today....may try and test again tomorrow

Weebles - I really hope this turns into the real deal for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->