Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Adorkkable- your not out til the witch shows hun! I was so sure i was out this month because i got a late bfp at 13dpo.

Anon0- that was my symtpom! When AF was due i kept thinking AF was on her way because i kept feeling really wet and that happened to me for like 3 days straight. Hopefully you get your bfp good luck :hugs:

No exciting update from me this morning. Tested this morning and it was negative at the 10 minute mark, faint positive after about 20. I think I'm just metabolizing the hcg from the trigger shot slowly. No spotting at 10 dpo though so I'm not out of hope this cycle just yet.

Anon, looking forward to your update, I hope you get those results quickly.

Weebles, no spotting is GREAT! I still have high hopes for you for this cycle!!

10 dpo- negative.

Ugh. I'm starting to think that this is not going to happen this month. I just have that feeling. My boobs are still big. But nothing else to report.

I was just looking at my period tracker and according to it, my period isn't due till the 24th. My other one says 21st. We will see I guess... Im not out till that happens but I'm just not really feeling optimistic anymore.

Adorkkable- your not out til the witch shows hun! I was so sure i was out this month because i got a late bfp at 13dpo.

Anon0- that was my symtpom! When AF was due i kept thinking AF was on her way because i kept feeling really wet and that happened to me for like 3 days straight. Hopefully you get your bfp good luck :hugs:

Jalanis, I keep feeling wet also but every time I check there is really no CM when I wipe. It feels like I should have some though! Did you have a lot of CM when you got that feeling?

Update. Clinical urine was negative which I expected. Ran a blood and waiting on results. Feel like its gonna be negative. But. Idk everyone around me seems to think differentlt

Jalanis, I keep feeling wet also but every time I check there is really no CM when I wipe. It feels like I should have some though! Did you have a lot of CM when you got that feeling?

No i barely had any CM...i have CM now that im pregnant but not during those days i had any. I even wore pantyliner.

Thanks belle. This is the most down I have felt to date. It's still probably a little too early to be feeling sad.

I understand weebles, it's so much harder once you have your hopes up to get some disappointing news. We'll make it through this :hugs:

Hcg blood draw today was 55.9. This point last time it was only 21.4. While I'd still like for it to be higher, it's really the number I get on Wednesdays follow up test that will really matter!!

Congrats to all the BFP's!

AFM: I'm 7DPO but feeling very out of it already this cycle. I have zero symptoms. My boobs are their usual soreness and I have no CM. I had high hopes for this cycle because we were able to BD so much more than normal.

Thanks belle. This is the most down I have felt to date. It's still probably a little too early to be feeling sad.

This is definitely my lowest day too.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's the weather. We're both 10 dpo too so it won't be much longer now. It's still too early to know for sure but it's hard to stay positive.

Hi Ladies, I'm 31 years only and my DH and I are trying for baby number 3 :happy dance: I just had my tubes un-tied (big mistake) 4 months ago, this was a decision that we made 8 years ago, but we thought, WTH lets try again...LOL...

With my other two kids, I need did OPK, or BBT so this is all new for me. Here is my chart so far and I have to say, this 2WW is a killer!! I tested today (just because) and got a BFN :bfn:

I'm hoping its to early and I still have a chance. I wish I would have BD more, but with 2 active kids in sports, work and school, we missed the day of and day before O.

IMG_6713.jpg

This is definitely my lowest day too.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's the weather. We're both 10 dpo too so it won't be much longer now. It's still too early to know for sure but it's hard to stay positive.

I was looking at one of my period tracker apps and it says my period will come the 24th. I hope not... I can't do another week of this...

Is your LP normally that long? Mine is typically 12ish days so AF for me should come on Thursday... I have no idea how the meds I've been on will effect the length though so we might be waiting it out together for quite some time. I guess just one day at a time as always but I don't feel like I can do it either.

Weebles- keeping my fingers crossed for you! I would imagine that your lp will be slightly longer this month because of the mess, so bfp may show in a few days.

Roschey- Congrats! Hooray!

Baseball mom- no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing, most symptoms wouldn't start until after a bfp anyways so don't count yourself out yet!

Thejoie- I'm so sorry you are feeling down, it's still early though, it's possible.

Anon- it's still possible! You're not out until the witch shows!

Jalanis- you have given me hope that I could have a late implanter! Congrats!

Afm, spotted on Saturday, but nothing on Sunday and nothing so far today. I don't want to get my hopes up much but I will test tomorrow if nothing shows today. Also, super high, closed, and soft cervix last night. I guess I'm not necessarily out yet!

Is your LP normally that long? Mine is typically 12ish days so AF for me should come on Thursday... I have no idea how the meds I've been on will effect the length though so we might be waiting it out together for quite some time. I guess just one day at a time as always but I don't feel like I can do it either.

This is my first real period coming off the Mirena so I will know for sure after this month. The last few months all I would do is spot so I dunno!!

congrats to all the BFP!

and sorry for those with AF that sucks, wishing you all best luck next round

AFM CD10 These hot flashes are killing me and slight dizziness on and off. Clomid makes me feel so sick

Congratulations to all the ladies getting there BFP, give me so much hope of getting mine.

AFM- 11dpo today & didnt test as I had 2 BFN @ 9+10 dpo!
Really wanting to test tomorrow but don't think I can handle another BFN tbh. I've been feeling some cramping today not like AF?

TMI.. sorry but my CM it's thick white & has a hint of EWCM through it? If I look super close I'm sure I sometimes see a slight yellow.

:dust:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->