Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Hullo. Currently only 2dpo (I think) so won't be testing for about a week.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Testing next Monday or Tuesday! I am cramping and hoping it's a good sign and not AF. Looking forward to hearing about your October journeys!

Welcome!!!!

I made a thread in another section to help keep my random comments from bringing people down. You may move over there if you want to follow whats going on with me, I did write in a bit more detail what all has happened. I will still post here when I get a final result, but I feel like im annoying you guys with all my random posts that have little to no information

I made a thread in another section to help keep my random comments from bringing people down. You may move over there if you want to follow whats going on with me, I did write in a bit more detail what all has happened. I will still post here when I get a final result, but I feel like im annoying you guys with all my random posts that have little to no information

No way!! You are definitely not annoying or bringing me down! this TWW is a roller coaster of emotion

:3 I appriciate it I ws beginning to feel like a nuicence, Either way, the new thread is up and if you want my details and history feel free to look at it and come back here for updates. I would never abandon this thread tho. SO many wonderful ladies who desearve an even more wonderful outcome. I wouldnt miss any of it for anything.

Only one more week to go Canadian! I wont be testing until the 1st, such a long wait!

Belle, omg belle, you're back in the tww!

Anon, i was really hoping to see your update when I got off of work. Your posts don't get me down at all or anything like that. This is HARD and it's nice to have someplace to vent.

I managed to not buy more hpts on my way home.. That was hard. But I've done everything I can do this cycle and all I can do now is wait. Testing won't change what will be. Hope I can stay zen for the next few days.

Weebles you have more self control than me. I bought 4 dollar tree tests after my negative urine today to hold me over til I get the blood results. Ive already taken 2 after 2 6 hour holds. My self control is non existant.

It's a trick weebles! FF gives you crosshairs early when you don't temp, I expect I'll O tomorrow where the crosshairs are placed :) Either way I will be back in the TWW pretty soon which feels crazy fast!

Well today I took my FRER,@ 12 dpo to get a BFN.. I did expect it but was hoping so much for abetter result.

I've checked back with my last pregnancy & I didnt test until 13dpo and even then it wasn't a dark positive, so there is still hope ay?.

I'm not counting myself out ATM, but my temps are slowly dropping & with all the BFN it's not looking like this is my month.

G x, I always count myself out at 12 dpo with a negative FRER too but really that's not giving anything implanting late a chance to show up.

I feel so much better not testing this morning. AF is supposed to be here on Thursday but I'm really hoping everything this month lengthens up my LP so I'm sort of expecting AF to be late. I think I'll test again on Friday if I make it that far.

Belle, omg belle, you're back in the tww!

Anon, i was really hoping to see your update when I got off of work. Your posts don't get me down at all or anything like that. This is HARD and it's nice to have someplace to vent.

I managed to not buy more hpts on my way home.. That was hard. But I've done everything I can do this cycle and all I can do now is wait. Testing won't change what will be. Hope I can stay zen for the next few days.

I am so impressed. I only have 2 FRERs left and I'm already thinking about buying more. I'm a POAS Psycho!!!

Weebles you have more self control than me. I bought 4 dollar tree tests after my negative urine today to hold me over til I get the blood results. Ive already taken 2 after 2 6 hour holds. My self control is non existant.

I am impressed that you can hold your pee 6 hours!!! I even woke up twice overnight to pee.

Well today I took my FRER,@ 12 dpo to get a BFN.. I did expect it but was hoping so much for abetter result.

I've checked back with my last pregnancy & I didnt test until 13dpo and even then it wasn't a dark positive, so there is still hope ay?.

I'm not counting myself out ATM, but my temps are slowly dropping & with all the BFN it's not looking like this is my month.

Sorry Gx.... I got a BFN 11dpo today. I really think I need to start temping but I don't get up at the same time every day so I don't know how accurate it would be for me.

You are absolutely not annoying anyone here!! We are all routing for you to find your answers! Hopefully they will be in touch with you today with some good news on your serum HCG! I've got everything crossed for you!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Testing next Monday or Tuesday! I am cramping and hoping it's a good sign and not AF. Looking forward to hearing about your October journeys!

Welcome!!! And Baby dust to you!!! :dust:

G x, I always count myself out at 12 dpo with a negative FRER too but really that's not giving anything implanting late a chance to show up.

I feel so much better not testing this morning. AF is supposed to be here on Thursday but I'm really hoping everything this month lengthens up my LP so I'm sort of expecting AF to be late. I think I'll test again on Friday if I make it that far.

I didn't test this morning and it feels sort of liberating, hahaha. I think the only thing giving me hope at the moment is that my temp went up to 98.29 which is the highest that it has gone. I'm at 11DPO and I checked my cervix before and I almost couldn't reach so I'm assuming this is another good sign? I'm not sure. AF should be here Thursday, I already told DH I probably won't test again until she doesn't show... we'll see if I can stick to my word :winkwink:

Have any of you ladies ever heard of taking baby aspirin to help TTC. I decided I will try that this month.

Have any of you ladies ever heard of taking baby aspirin to help TTC. I decided I will try that this month.

I've seen other people mention it but I have not done any reading on it so I'm not sure how it is supposed to help.

CD8 today I think and this morning I noticed some sore bbs with hot twinges, cramping and sharp pain on the left side. I'm hoping that is a good sign. Still no CM though. I'm hoping to wait to test until Thursday morning with the one FRER I have but I might get some dollar store tests to hold me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->