Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Congratulations to all the ladies getting there BFP, give me so much hope of getting mine.

AFM- 11dpo today & didnt test as I had 2 BFN @ 9+10 dpo!
Really wanting to test tomorrow but don't think I can handle another BFN tbh. I've been feeling some cramping today not like AF?

TMI.. sorry but my CM it's thick white & has a hint of EWCM through it? If I look super close I'm sure I sometimes see a slight yellow.

:dust:x

I know what you mean, I'm 10dpo and feeling negative all over. Not sure about the CM. I hope our luck turns around

Congratulations to all the ladies getting there BFP, give me so much hope of getting mine.

Really wanting to test tomorrow but don't think I can handle another BFN tbh. I've been feeling some cramping today not like AF?

TMI.. sorry but my CM it's thick white & has a hint of EWCM through it? If I look super close I'm sure I sometimes see a slight yellow.

I know what you mean, I'm 10dpo and feeling negative all over. Not sure about the CM. I hope our luck turns around

Thanks thejoie, the 2WW is definitely such a hard thing to go through, Ive got a first response and Im so tempted to use it but I feel like I could be in for more heartache.
I hope you get some good news soon. Are you testing again tomorrow?x

Thanks thejoie, the 2WW is definitely such a hard thing to go through, Ive got a first response and Im so tempted to use it but I feel like I could be in for more heartache.
I hope you get some good news soon. Are you testing again tomorrow?x

Yeaaaaa probably gonna do a cheapie stick again tomorrow and save the FRERs till closer to the real deal. It's so consuming... most of my free time is spent obsessing.

Well. Still haven't got my results. Vomited sausage biscuits everywhere. 8 days late. But urine was neg at the ob and so was the home test I took after a 6 hour hold. Just waiting for those blood results.........and idk I'm not feeling to good about them......idk what I expect.....but every moment that passes I get more and more discouraged

Thejoie- tell me about it, my DH just laughs at me now between the alarm going off to temp early morning to be being on B&B or other precnancy related sites, that's not to even think about the symptom spotting or checking CM lol x

Have any of you ladies ever experienced a EWCM that was more white and more stretchy after ovulation before you got your BFP?

Thejoie- tell me about it, my DH just laughs at me now between the alarm going off to temp early morning to be being on B&B or other precnancy related sites, that's not to even think about the symptom spotting or checking CM lol x

Mine is the same way. I'm always reading and checking things. He thinks I lost my mind. We are lucky this whole pregnancy thing isn't up to him.

Well. Still haven't got my results. Vomited sausage biscuits everywhere. 8 days late. But urine was neg at the ob and so was the home test I took after a 6 hour hold. Just waiting for those blood results.........and idk I'm not feeling to good about them......idk what I expect.....but every moment that passes I get more and more discouraged

I'm so sorry Anon for all the weird signals. I hope you get some answers soon!

Mine is the same way. I'm always reading and checking things. He thinks I lost my mind. We are lucky this whole pregnancy thing isn't up to him.

Same over here lol. I've decided I'm testing tomorrow. I just need to do it as the test is just calling on me.. I'll have no test left after that so if still a BFN then I'll be waiting on AF x

Have any of you ladies ever experienced a EWCM that was more white and more stretchy after ovulation before you got your BFP?

That sound similar to what I have ATM? I'm 11dpo with a slightly thick white CM that's defo go EWCM through it.

Many dpo are you? Have you tested at all?x

That sound similar to what I have ATM? I'm 11dpo with a slightly thick white CM that's defo go EWCM through it.

I'm 10DPO, I've tested and so far all BFNs

Same over here lol. I've decided I'm testing tomorrow. I just need to do it as the test is just calling on me.. I'll have no test left after that so if still a BFN then I'll be waiting on AF x

I have like 10cheapies and 2 FRERs.
They are burning a hole in my pocket....
I am trying to be economical just in case I'm in this for the long haul but I almost don't even care anymore

I'm testing tomorrow and hoping for a better result than I've been getting.x

I have like 10cheapies and 2 FRERs.
They are burning a hole in my pocket....
I am trying to be economical just in case I'm in this for the long haul but I almost don't even care anymore

I only bought 4 test this cycle to stop me being obsessed!! Didn't work lol. I'm taking lady test tomorrow & unlessits got a 2nd line in banning myself from testing.

ATM I'm cramping & im not sure if it AF sign it because I've checked my CM twice inly like 2 hours .x

I'm testing tomorrow and hoping for a better result than I've been getting.x

Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

I usually have spotting 1/2 days before AF shows so if she is coming I should have some spotting tomorrow. I also usually get 1 or 2 pimples before she comes and I just got one day... not looking good

Pink tinged cm today, it's not looking promising for me. Oh well, on to a better month!

Only new development today is I'm feeling bloated.
Not crampy just heavy and bloated.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Testing next Monday or Tuesday! I am cramping and hoping it's a good sign and not AF. Looking forward to hearing about your October journeys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->