Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Af has arrived so I'll be moving over to the November testers. I really hope you ladies get your positivesite!

Sorry to hear your out Yogi, I'll see you over at Nov testers!

Pretty sure I'm O'ing today! ewcm is gone which usually means O is imminent! TWW officially begins tomorrow

7dpo today, was extremely nauseous this morning and now the areas where my ovaries would be are throbbing. Hoping this is a good sign.

Sorry you're out missyogi, good luck in nov!

Welcome back to the October tww belle!

Still no spotting for me! None, I even checked! This is the first time in.. Well over a year but probably more like years that I haven't had any spotting at this point in my cycle. My LP varies between 11 and 13 days and I'm 11 dpo today. I'm almost afraid I'm jinxing myself. Not testing again was definitely the way to go. No sad stark white test, just still hopeful because AF isn't here.

Still have not got my results back. Possible FEINT bfp with fmu today but i cant get it to show up on camera so might be line eye. 9 DAYS late CD38

Still have not got my results back. Possible FEINT bfp with fmu today but i cant get it to show up on camera so might be line eye. 9 DAYS late CD38

I can't believe that it is taking them that long. Did you call the office?

Are they using a reference lab? I can't think of any other reason why you wouldn't have results yet!

Af has arrived so I'll be moving over to the November testers. I really hope you ladies get your positivesite!

I'm sorry. Enjoy a big glass of wine or beer! Good luck next month!

idk tbh whn i call they patch me to the nurse and it goes to voicemail

Miss Yogi- sorry that AF got you :hugs:
Weebles - Im hoping it is just a :bfp: in 2 days for you!!!!
Anon - strange to let you wait so long. Hope you get some answers soon.

Im hvavin bizare cycle. Said before.. There was spotting right before and part of the same days I got dark lines om opk. That was around the time I expected to ovulate. But the lines were dark many days and I,was never sure when or if it got pos. But it has been 16 days since. Imr and DH were sick around that time I got,the dark lines. Then few days later near week after I got ewcm for 3-4 days and also felt ovilationlike week after Imexpected to ovulate. So last sunday I expected to have Af but no show. My cycle is usualy 31 or 33 days with occasionaly 28 or 35 days. And now Im on cd 34. I have many times thought that Inwas starting buy nothing, not a hint and very litle cm, usualy get some discharge just before I start.
So I dint know what to think although I aint hipeful cause I have no symptoms even if ovulation happened later than expected would give us better chance.
I tested on sunday but bfn.
I would just likr af to show so I could stop wondering about this whacky cycle. Have been wondering if I should see a obgyn.

Miss Yogi- sorry that AF got you :hugs:
Weebles - Im hoping it is just a :bfp: in 2 days for you!!!!
Anon - strange to let you wait so long. Hope you get some answers soon.

Im hvavin bizare cycle. Said before.. There was spotting right before and part of the same days I got dark lines om opk. That was around the time I expected to ovulate. But the lines were dark many days and I,was never sure when or if it got pos. But it has been 16 days since. Imr and DH were sick around that time I got,the dark lines. Then few days later near week after I got ewcm for 3-4 days and also felt ovilationlike week after Imexpected to ovulate. So last sunday I expected to have Af but no show. My cycle is usualy 31 or 33 days with occasionaly 28 or 35 days. And now Im on cd 34. I have many times thought that Inwas starting buy nothing, not a hint and very litle cm, usualy get some discharge just before I start.
So I dint know what to think although I aint hipeful cause I have no symptoms even if ovulation happened later than expected would give us better chance.
I tested on sunday but bfn.
I would just likr af to show so I could stop wondering about this whacky cycle. Have been wondering if I should see a obgyn.

Ugh I feel so bad for you ladies that are getting BFNs and no AF that really puts you in limbo and has to be so much worse than the normal TWW. I'm praying you all get your answers soon

So I just had some pink spotting. Not a lot.... but very obviously there. My period isn't due till the 21st or the 24th. I don't know what that is all about... maybe implantation bleeding?! I don't know but I was hoping for a glimmer of hope and maybe this is it?!

So I decided that if my temperature stays elevated tomorrow I'll test again using a FRER... if it dips I'll be expected AF on Thursday. Cervix is up so high I can barely get a good feel for what's going on up there... CM is still white creamy... ugh I hope this is it.

Well I am only 3 DPO, I have been very gassy and getting really tired faster than usual. I have to close tonight 8 pm until about 2 am, so we will see how things go. Than I have to back at work at 8 am. I will try to test around 10 DPO. With both of my babies I found out at 10 DPO. I got a +OPK on Saturday, and we bd'd a lot this weekend since it's hubby's birthday tomorrow :)

Hi, new here. I'm on day 25 of a 28 day cycle and just realized I have had zero pms symptoms this month.. (Weird) we had been camping over the weekend and I just had this low level nausea the past three days, so I tested as soon as I got home yesterday with a ept digital. (Early I know) BFN. So trying to not get my hopes up. It's soooo hard 😖

Hi, new here. I'm on day 25 of a 28 day cycle and just realized I have had zero pms symptoms this month.. (Weird) we had been camping over the weekend and I just had this low level nausea the past three days, so I tested as soon as I got home yesterday with a ept digital. (Early I know) BFN. So trying to not get my hopes up. It's soooo hard 😖

I've heard digitals need a lot more HCG than the line tests. Good luck!!!

So I just had some pink spotting. Not a lot.... but very obviously there. My period isn't due till the 21st or the 24th. I don't know what that is all about... maybe implantation bleeding?! I don't know but I was hoping for a glimmer of hope and maybe this is it?!

I had a tiny bit of spotting today also. AF due 24th. I'm hoping this is positive too. I think I'm analyzing everything now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->