Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

So I just had some pink spotting. Not a lot.... but very obviously there. My period isn't due till the 21st or the 24th. I don't know what that is all about... maybe implantation bleeding?! I don't know but I was hoping for a glimmer of hope and maybe this is it?!

I had a tiny bit of spotting today also. AF due 24th. I'm hoping this is positive too. I think I'm analyzing everything now.

Me too!!! I am losing my mind. I've had a headache all evening. The wait is slowly killing me!!! Glad to have someone in my exact shoes

UPDATER: (Also including any relevant info)

STILL NO RESULTS im going mad.

List of symtpoms/facts/whatever.

AF is 10 days late (starting at midnight 10/19/16) so 9 days late right now.

Constant "wet" feeling down below. Feels like a period. Go to the toilet. Check. Nothing. No spotting. No discharge. Nothing. NO-THING. at all. (4 days its been like this)

CANNOT lay on my stomach/breasts without extreme discomfort.

Took an OVU test for giggles.....No LH in my body at all apparently. Not even a feint line on an OVU....Dont know what the means or if it means anything at all but figured Id mention it.

Anxiety levels are heightened.

Fiance says my mood swings are unbearable.

Cravings: Twizzlers, beef jerky, sausage buscuits (mcdonalds specifically), and chocolate. Also, addicted to the smell of cooked peppers.

Food adversions due to nausua/vomiting: Red meat thats been cooked such as burgers, fries, anything super greasy. The smell of cooking meat of any kind forces me to leave the area.

Light cramping along the bakini line on BOTH sides of my lower abdoman, but not the center. Center cramped once I think, about a week ago.

NO POSTIVE TESTS. Urine at drs, neg. Took a home test awhile ago after a 6 hour hold. Feint line, maybe. Cant get it on camera (same as past 2 days). Counting it BFN.

STILL WAITING ON THE DANGED BLOOD RESULTS. going insane.

Anon, I really really hope you get some answers tomorrow. No one has returned your call?? I would be so upset by that.

Well ladies I'll be moving to the November thread. Had some brown discharge when I checked my CM, my usual right before AF so she should be here either later today or tomorrow on time! Good Luck to the rest of you!!!

Anon- you should have results by now!! It's weird...results don't take that long

UPDATER: (Also including any relevant info)

STILL NO RESULTS im going mad.

List of symtpoms/facts/whatever.

AF is 10 days late (starting at midnight 10/19/16) so 9 days late right now.

Constant "wet" feeling down below. Feels like a period. Go to the toilet. Check. Nothing. No spotting. No discharge. Nothing. NO-THING. at all. (4 days its been like this)

CANNOT lay on my stomach/breasts without extreme discomfort.

Took an OVU test for giggles.....No LH in my body at all apparently. Not even a feint line on an OVU....Dont know what the means or if it means anything at all but figured Id mention it.

Anxiety levels are heightened.

Fiance says my mood swings are unbearable.

Cravings: Twizzlers, beef jerky, sausage buscuits (mcdonalds specifically), and chocolate. Also, addicted to the smell of cooked peppers.

Food adversions due to nausua/vomiting: Red meat thats been cooked such as burgers, fries, anything super greasy. The smell of cooking meat of any kind forces me to leave the area.

Light cramping along the bakini line on BOTH sides of my lower abdoman, but not the center. Center cramped once I think, about a week ago.

NO POSTIVE TESTS. Urine at drs, neg. Took a home test awhile ago after a 6 hour hold. Feint line, maybe. Cant get it on camera (same as past 2 days). Counting it BFN.

STILL WAITING ON THE DANGED BLOOD RESULTS. going insane.

I work in a lab and pregnancy tests do not take that long. I feel like the office is dropping the ball on getting the results back to you.

Sorry adorkable. Wishing you luck in November!

I still haven't tested again and I'm getting excited. I have that feeling in my uterus that AF is goin to start but it's not, at least not yet, and I remember that being exactly what led me to test with my son. I also still have zero spotting! I honestly can't remember how many years it's been that I've spotted at this point in my cycle. I'm torn between getting my hopes up and attributing it to the Ovidrel shot (which is sometimes used for LP defect). Either way it's a good sign but AF is due between tomorrow and Friday so I'm down to the last few days.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my chart sorta looks triphastitriphastic!?

Well.. Im on cd35 today... no AF... going to wait and see... might come later today.. I dont know. If not I think I will try to hold out til saturday to test. Even if it os rather late I have had 35 day cycles, rarely but happens. I would just love for this cycle to be over!!! Not feeling pg so not hopeful.

Weebles I have super high hopes for you!! Especially with the no spotting!!!

Well I either O'd yesterday or today, tough to say when just using OPKs. I feel like I'm in the TWW though!

Well ladies I'll be moving to the November thread. Had some brown discharge when I checked my CM, my usual right before AF so she should be here either later today or tomorrow on time! Good Luck to the rest of you!!!

Thanks for your support since I joined this thread! Best wishes to you in November!

Go with your gut Belle, you know your body. FX! How's the acupuncture going?

Catalyst, hang in there! I'm holding out on testing too which is actually quite wonderful. Testing won't change anything! Hope AF stays away for you.

FF thinks AF will start on Thursday so I'm testing on Friday. I have that day off of work so whatever the outcome I won't have to worry about managing my mood around my nosey as hell coworkers.

Good plan weebles! I have high hopes for you!

Now I'm double guessing my O date, had more ewcm this morning and a little bit of spotting. I don't always get spotting with O but every couple of months I do. Oh well! Guess it'll have either been yesterday or today! I think we'll BD once more to make sure that our bases are covered!

Excited to see the outcome Weebles :) Im so sure you will get a bfp

Thanks belle and catalyst, I hope so too, for all of us. :)

Congrats kittycat!! That's fantastic!

Yesterday my beta levels were 292 not sure if its good or not ive been reading succesful stories here and there...theres so many different hcg charts and they seem on track with my beta level if its correct.

Hi!!! I will be testing again in 2 days. Currently at 11dpo with a bfn. None of the typical symptoms I've felt the last 3 cycles so fingers crossed ! Hoping we all get those + signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->