Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Girls, I am shaking.. and almost crying!!
I have been in kind of denial the past few days. Having this pulling feeling I get when I am pg. I had a mc early on in august, 10days after pos I lost it.
I dont know why, but I suddenly could not wait for friday or saturday to test and tested this afternoon.

This is my test:
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20161019_181712_zpslszdznxx.jpg?t=1476815546

it is positive right? I dont know.. I am just so so so scared what happened in august will happen again, especialy since this cycle was so wacked!
Today whould be cd35 for me... I have litle bit of cramps now and then. And first time today my boobs hurt a bit.
So I am not sure If I can trust this or not.. but I realy realy hope this is my rainbow...
gees... now I am almost starting crying!!

Girls, I am shaking.. and almost crying!!
I have been in kind of denial the past few days. Having this pulling feeling I get when I am pg. I had a mc early on in august, 10days after pos I lost it.
I dont know why, but I suddenly could not wait for friday or saturday to test and tested this afternoon.

This is my test:
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20161019_181712_zpslszdznxx.jpg?t=1476815546

it is positive right? I dont know.. I am just so so so scared what happened in august will happen again, especialy since this cycle was so wacked!
Today whould be cd35 for me... I have litle bit of cramps now and then. And first time today my boobs hurt a bit.
So I am not sure If I can trust this or not.. but I realy realy hope this is my rainbow...
gees... now I am almost starting crying!!

That is positive! Maybe I will test tonight too.

Congrats Kittycat and Catalyst! So happy for you both!!!

Thank you girls... I teared up reading your posts.. I am realy emotional right now... scared and happy at the same time.

Glovities - what dpo are you? Why not test? I say go for it.. I am all for testing!!

DH bought more tests on the way home. So I will test again tomorrow! And probably the weekend to!

Wasn't supposed to test until Monday but haven't been feeling great. Got this just an hour ago. We have been ttc#2 for 2 years. On our 4th cycle of Letrozole. Trying not to get too ahead of myself.

Attachments

• 1476904372030.jpg
    1476904372030.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
Congrats Canadian!!!! Not getting ahead of yourself,that's an easy bfp!

UPDATER: (Also including any relevant info)

STILL NO RESULTS im going mad.

List of symtpoms/facts/whatever.

AF is 10 days late (starting at midnight 10/19/16) so 9 days late right now.

Constant "wet" feeling down below. Feels like a period. Go to the toilet. Check. Nothing. No spotting. No discharge. Nothing. NO-THING. at all. (4 days its been like this)

CANNOT lay on my stomach/breasts without extreme discomfort.

Took an OVU test for giggles.....No LH in my body at all apparently. Not even a feint line on an OVU....Dont know what the means or if it means anything at all but figured Id mention it.

Anxiety levels are heightened.

Fiance says my mood swings are unbearable.

Cravings: Twizzlers, beef jerky, sausage buscuits (mcdonalds specifically), and chocolate. Also, addicted to the smell of cooked peppers.

Food adversions due to nausua/vomiting: Red meat thats been cooked such as burgers, fries, anything super greasy. The smell of cooking meat of any kind forces me to leave the area.

Light cramping along the bakini line on BOTH sides of my lower abdoman, but not the center. Center cramped once I think, about a week ago.

NO POSTIVE TESTS. Urine at drs, neg. Took a home test awhile ago after a 6 hour hold. Feint line, maybe. Cant get it on camera (same as past 2 days). Counting it BFN.

STILL WAITING ON THE DANGED BLOOD RESULTS. going insane.

Did you get your results yet?!

Wow ladies!!! Congrats on all the BFPs!!!! Yessssss!!!

My bloods Monday had hcg at 55 and today 166- more than tripled in 48 hours!!!!

Congratulations to all the BFP ladies!!! So many positives today!!! Yay!!

Wasn't supposed to test until Monday but haven't been feeling great. Got this just an hour ago. We have been ttc#2 for 2 years. On our 4th cycle of Letrozole. Trying not to get too ahead of myself.

What a day it's been! So happy for you, Canadian!

Congratulations on all the BFP, good you ladies all haves H&H 9 months.

Sorry to the ladies that got AF, hope your BFP come next cycle.

AFM- Well 13 dpo today, not tested since 10dpo as I truely can't face another BFN.
Today I feel so sick like I've just came off a rollercoaster, and I'm a little crampy, checked CM/CP.... cervix is still high I can really touch, and CM is like Watery/Ewcm & had a slight brown colour to it, nothing on toilet paper though?x

AFM- Well 13 dpo today, not tested since 10dpo as I truely can't face another BFN.
Today I feel so sick like I've just came off a rollercoaster, and I'm a little crampy, checked CM/CP.... cervix is still high I can really touch, and CM is like Watery/Ewcm & had a slight brown colour to it, nothing on toilet paper though?x

I'm in limbo right now because I'm the same my cervix is high have a hard time reaching and my CM is watery and this morning it had a brown color, this afternoon not so much just watery... trying not to get my hopes up because last month I had similar at 11 and 12DPO and AF came 13DPo.... I didn't have it at 11DPO this cycle but I'm 12DPO now and expecting AF tomorrow so we'all see...

I'm in limbo right now because I'm the same my cervix is high have a hard time reaching and my CM is watery and this morning it had a brown color, this afternoon not so much just watery... trying not to get my hopes up because last month I had similar at 11 and 12DPO and AF came 13DPo.... I didn't have it at 11DPO this cycle but I'm 12DPO now and expecting AF tomorrow so we'all see...

It's so horrible, as if the 2ww wasn't hard enough, I'm not sure what to do test tomorrow if no AF still or just wait, I think AF is on her way though.
Are you going to test?x

Guys. I got my blood results.

Negative

But. Here's the thing. The (insert angry word here) on the phone simply shouted my results at me and hung up before I could ask any questions. My fiance and I half think she lied just to make me stop calling. I called back crying and demanded to speak to someone else and they patched me thru to my drs personal nurse whoes phone went straight to flipping voicemail

I also have read online that some women can be pregnant and never get a positive hcg.

I have half a mind to demand an ultrasound but I'd have to wait 2 weeks before anything would even show up according to my dates

So I'm still in limbo. I'm 10 days late. I'm nasusous. And I'm confused and impatient.

It's so horrible, as if the 2ww wasn't hard enough, I'm not sure what to do test tomorrow if no AF still or just wait, I think AF is on her way though.
Are you going to test?x

DH asked me to please test this morning so despite my better judgement (I wasn't going to because my temp dropped a bit and I saw the brown in my CM) I did and BFN... but I'm reading that some women had that brownish CM on 12DPO and got a BFP later.... so we'll see I should know tomorrow if AF is going to def show or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->