Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Guys. I got my blood results.

Negative

But. Here's the thing. The (insert angry word here) on the phone simply shouted my results at me and hung up before I could ask any questions. My fiance and I half think she lied just to make me stop calling. I called back crying and demanded to speak to someone else and they patched me thru to my drs personal nurse whoes phone went straight to flipping voicemail

I also have read online that some women can be pregnant and never get a positive hcg.

I have half a mind to demand an ultrasound but I'd have to wait 2 weeks before anything would even show up according to my dates

So I'm still in limbo. I'm 10 days late. I'm nasusous. And I'm confused and impatient.

I'm so sorry anon.. I can't even imagine. I'd be so frustrated.

Anon I hate to say it but I would be inclined to believe the blood test. I have heard pcos can sometimes cause false pregnancy tests but I dont have pcos so I haven't looked into how true that is or not! Generally when AF is late and HPTs and bloodwork are negative I'm inclined to think it's either an anovulatory cycle or just a later ovulation.

I hope you get some answers soon and that its the answer you're looking to hear! I'd prepare for the worst though, but that's just my own pessimism talking after TTC for a year with unexplained infertility :/

DH asked me to please test this morning so despite my better judgement (I wasn't going to because my temp dropped a bit and I saw the brown in my CM) I did and BFN... but I'm reading that some women had that brownish CM on 12DPO and got a BFP later.... so we'll see I should know tomorrow if AF is going to def show or not

I've been feeling slightly cranky the past hour if so, but I'm going to see if temp stays up tomorrow if it does I'll test in morning.
Yeah I've read loads about the brown spotting @ 12/13 dpo & bfp's x

Anon: I am so sorry that you're having such a hard time. I truly wish that things get easier for you

Thank you guys..... Im going to wait about 2 weeks and if AF still has not arrived im going to demand an ultrasound and more blood work, for ALL my hormones, not just HCG.

Good plan Anon, hope you get it all straightened out soon!

Congratulations Catalyst!! Congrats CanadianLady! beautiful BFPs. I'm so happy for you two.

Anon, I agree with belle on this one but I think the way you were handled by the office was extraordinarily rude and unprofessional. I would be worried if my period was over a week late and I wasn't ttc and when ttc its just that much more stressful. I hope you get answers soon.

I don't feel pregnant. Well, I kinda do, but I've been trying to feel pregnant for so long I always feel pregnant after O these days. I can't trust myself. AF is due tomorrow and I'm still not spotting. My boobs don't hurt one bit either and they usually do by this point. But I don't know, I had it in my head I would just know I was pregnant right away. I'm scared AF will show up.

Are you testing tomorrow Weebles?? I am very hopeful for you this month, especially with NO SPOTTING!!!

I'm still waiting for Friday.. I hope I make it that far!

Last night I was so nauseous and my breasts were tender (which never happens). I have an event tonight and there will be drinks so I decided to test this morning. I got 2 pretty dark strong lines. BFP!

So, the weird question - my period is erratic but likely would have come next week. is it too soon for me to go to a doctor? What do I do now? Thank you so much ladies.

Not sure if it helps but I got my BFP yesterday on CD29. I was on my 4th cycle of Letrozole and I was supposed to wait until Monday to test. Spoke to my fertility doctor yesterday and she said to have a blood test on Monday to try and narrow down my dates then we would book and appointment.

Congrats soontobmama! Call your dr! They will probably have you come in to confirm and book your appointment for a few weeks later.

Is my chart triphastic? I've had a chart before where my temp just went up and up without a clear second shift but this looks like it might be? I dunno, I don't have FF advanced or whatever it is. Had a dream to took a test last night. It reminded me of one of those dreams I would have after I quit smoking. I'd smoke a cigarette in my dream and I'd wake up feeling terrible and guilty about it only to realize it never happened. Well, this dream I POAS and I had that same guilty feeling because I said I wouldn't. But it turned positive right away I was so happy and when I woke up it took me a minute to realize it was a dream! Then I was scared I started spotting,,, I haven't so far and I sure hope I don't!

Went for my scan today, have 2 follies one 16.5mm the other around 12mm so not mature yet. I was instructed to take 50mg clomid for 5 more days and return Tuesday for another scan. I may still O before then so I was instructed to BD every other day.

Congrats ladies on the BFP!! have a H&H 9 months

Congratulations soontobmama :)

Thank you :) My head is actually spinning. I read that I shouldn't be going to a doctor until 8 weeks after conceiving. Is that true? Do I do nothing right now?

Congrats soontobmama! Call your dr! They will probably have you come in to confirm and book your appointment for a few weeks later.

Is my chart triphastic? I've had a chart before where my temp just went up and up without a clear second shift but this looks like it might be? I dunno, I don't have FF advanced or whatever it is. Had a dream to took a test last night. It reminded me of one of those dreams I would have after I quit smoking. I'd smoke a cigarette in my dream and I'd wake up feeling terrible and guilty about it only to realize it never happened. Well, this dream I POAS and I had that same guilty feeling because I said I wouldn't. But it turned positive right away I was so happy and when I woke up it took me a minute to realize it was a dream! Then I was scared I started spotting,,, I haven't so far and I sure hope I don't!

soontbmama - Where i live homepregnancy test are just what you do then you get early ultrasound at about 7 weeks.. 6+-7+ to verify how far you are, get a estimated due date and to see the heartbeat :)
So what you can do is oder that scan and maby first midwife apointment, then it is just another waiting game :)

Weebles - when I got pg with my younger sun I had a dream that I tested.. and it was about 2 days I think before I should have AF. And I could not stop thinking about that dream cause in it I got bfp. So that afternoon after I came home from work I tested and got a faint line :) that night I had different dream and again that I got bfp and in the morning I got a faint line.. then I started to beliefe :) that afternoon I tested again (POAS obsessed!!!) and got darker line than I got that morning. And now hes playing videogame with his brother while I write this (he is home sick (4yold) and the bigger one (7yold) is home cause the school is having winter leave).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->