Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Congratulations soontobmama :)

Thank you :) My head is actually spinning. I read that I shouldn't be going to a doctor until 8 weeks after conceiving. Is that true? Do I do nothing right now?

Congrats soontobmama! Call your dr! They will probably have you come in to confirm and book your appointment for a few weeks later.

Is my chart triphastic? I've had a chart before where my temp just went up and up without a clear second shift but this looks like it might be? I dunno, I don't have FF advanced or whatever it is. Had a dream to took a test last night. It reminded me of one of those dreams I would have after I quit smoking. I'd smoke a cigarette in my dream and I'd wake up feeling terrible and guilty about it only to realize it never happened. Well, this dream I POAS and I had that same guilty feeling because I said I wouldn't. But it turned positive right away I was so happy and when I woke up it took me a minute to realize it was a dream! Then I was scared I started spotting,,, I haven't so far and I sure hope I don't!

soontbmama - Where i live homepregnancy test are just what you do then you get early ultrasound at about 7 weeks.. 6+-7+ to verify how far you are, get a estimated due date and to see the heartbeat :)
So what you can do is oder that scan and maby first midwife apointment, then it is just another waiting game :)

Weebles - when I got pg with my younger sun I had a dream that I tested.. and it was about 2 days I think before I should have AF. And I could not stop thinking about that dream cause in it I got bfp. So that afternoon after I came home from work I tested and got a faint line :) that night I had different dream and again that I got bfp and in the morning I got a faint line.. then I started to beliefe :) that afternoon I tested again (POAS obsessed!!!) and got darker line than I got that morning. And now hes playing videogame with his brother while I write this (he is home sick (4yold) and the bigger one (7yold) is home cause the school is having winter leave).

Thank you so much. I'm sitting at work planning my exit. lol I'll go to a doctor to confirm and get the ball rolling.

Thank you everyone! I will contact my doctor today. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

AFM- I MAY still be in this for October. I'm 13DPO AF due today... I had the very little bit of brown mixed with my CM when I checked yesterday morning but it went away. If I wasn't checking my cervical position I would never know I had it. Last night and this morning CM is just wet I would have expected to find some more old blood or new blood this morning if AF was going to show but NOTHING. So I did a HPT on my FMU and saw a very very very very very very faint line, I couldn't get it to show in a picture. I actually woke DH up from his sleep to get his opinion and he sees it too! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up but so far no AF!!!!!!!!

Very exciting adorkkable! Hope it darkens up!

I have my follow-up appointment with my RE today to go over all of our test results and get a "big picture" look at everything. I don't think they'll tell us anything new, but I do have a couple specific questions about our testing that I would like to ask. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered clomid but I'm hesitant to take it because I've read that clomid doesn't increase pregnancy rates above expectant management for unexplained infertility, and then you are exposed to all the risks associated with clomid, which makes me nervous.

Very exciting adorkkable! Hope it darkens up!

I have my follow-up appointment with my RE today to go over all of our test results and get a "big picture" look at everything. I don't think they'll tell us anything new, but I do have a couple specific questions about our testing that I would like to ask. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered clomid but I'm hesitant to take it because I've read that clomid doesn't increase pregnancy rates above expectant management for unexplained infertility, and then you are exposed to all the risks associated with clomid, which makes me nervous.

Thanks!!
I hope they provide you with all the answers you need! The test you went for was to make sure your tubes were clear, correct? I don't know much about clomid, it helps to induce ovulation?

Belle, here is my take on clomid for unexplained infertility.. Unexplained means they don't know why, obviously, but the reason it's unexplained is because of limitations in testing. Sometimes the reason is discovered only through IVF and I suppose sometimes unexplained infertility isn't infertility at all, it's just a waiting game. Any study that's done on treatment vs management isn't quite accurate in my opinion since there is no way to determine what is the root cause for the infertility. It's not a study on people who all have the same issue. What about the group who received no treatment.. Sure, 50% or whatever conceived on their own but what if even just 10% of those who did not would have had they been in the study group who got treatment? Even if it was just one additional couple... You have to do what is right for you and part of that is doing what feels right and you are most comfortable with. I have a friend who thinks clomid is not worth the risks in any circumstance let alone for unexplained. I'm happy to give it a try though and see if I might be so lucky to have it solve the unknown problem. There is really no right or wrong course of action, it's just something to think about.

@Belle I hope you get positive feedback from your RE. I don't see why you would be given Clomid if you already produce mature follicles, but I have read ppl with unexplained take it along with trigger shot just to increase their chances.

Omg adorkkable any way you can show us !!

I really can't get it to show in a picture at all... I was snapping pictures of it all morning. Flash, no flash, bathroom, kitchen, back to he bathroom :rofl: I just don't see it at all in the photos. My only reassurance was that DH saw it also but again not getting hopes up too high because it was so light..

Here it is, I won't be upset if you think I'm crazy for seeing something hahaha because I probably am!

IMG_0534.jpg

mmmm, I'm sorry but I don't really see anything.... it looks like there is a little grayed out line which I think might just be the test strip being over-saturated. I hope I'm wrong and it gets some color soon!

mmmm, I'm sorry but I don't really see anything.... it looks like there is a little grayed out line which I think might just be the test strip being over-saturated. I hope I'm wrong and it gets some color soon!

That's okay I really don't see anything in the photo either is why I was hesitant to post it... I'm a lab technician, I run these all the time so definitely not over-saturated as it only gets 3 tiny drops of urine. I'm hoping it gets darker for me tomorrow because honestly if it was a patient test at work I probably would have called it negative or at least passed it around the lab to get other opinions.... so I don't really believe it yet. I'm just never late for AF so for me not to find a thing up there when im checking my cervix position (sorry tmi) is very unusual.

That definitely sounds promising!! I'll keep my FX for you!

I see a shadow of a line, so get more test and become POAS crazy, fx it gets darker for you!

I dont see anything but if you both see it.. I know how the pic can show less visible tests, sometimes hard to get as good photo asit is in real life. But since AF is a no show and you and DH see a very very faint line.. then stay positive!! Try again tomorrow or the next day :)
Il fx for you!

So I really started to doubt myself and did a blood test at work...I'm shaking!!!!!

IMG_0539.jpg

So I have a midwife on facebook, she delivered my eldest son and we lived in the same small town for a while. Not friends realy, more like acquaintances.
When I had the mc in august I talked to her on facebook cause I was not sure what to do or where to go since I didnt know how things are in this town I live in now. She gave me advice, concoled me, talked to me and so on.
I have been worried now since I got the positive test (similar line this morning) and so needed to talk to someone and I opened a message with her. She is so nice, she isnt bothered that I ask questions like that. I showed her the pic I posted here yesterday and she congratulated me and said I would probably be 4 weeks now. We talked some more and then she asked me to tell her how it goes :)

I am calmer now since I had that talk. I am not sure what my next step will be. I dont want to join a groupe yet since I did last time and had to leave, it was so hard to see post and new pg ladys joining. Also notgoing to do a ticker yet. I think I will wate till we are over the time we had the mc. I lost early on so I wont have to wait more than 10-14 days.
I am not the most patient person so...

congrats to all the new bfp!! they have come in in heaps the past few days. Hope more are on its way (Weebles!) I will keep checking in on you girls :)

Ohh!! and one funny fackt!! I read some old post of mine since I got pg with my older son. Today there are 8 years since I got my first bfp when I got pg with him!!

Thats awesome ad0rkkable! My beta on tuesday
was 292 i wasnt skeptical cause i keep thinking its low but i researched online and its well within the range even nurse said that was good but tomorrow i find out if theg doubling up or not.

Congrats:yipee:

Oh my gosh adorkable, I'm a lab tech too!! Slightly jealous, there's no way I'd be able to run blood on myself and we don't do urine assays but congrats!!

Now I'm thinking about when I do finally get a bfp I'm going to have to ask my OBGYN to order my initial labs with a number instead of my name... I do not want everyone knowing before I'm good and ready to tell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->