Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Now I'm thinking about when I do finally get a bfp I'm going to have to ask my OBGYN to order my initial labs with a number instead of my name... I do not want everyone knowing before I'm good and ready to tell them.

Usually we can't but I'm the supervisor in a small STAT lab and I'm the only one here until 1230 so I said what the hell.... that's the one thing about being a lab tech, forget about privacy!!!

Omg I would probably drive myself nuts if I was a lab tech lol

I was afraid of loosing my anonymity if I mentioned my job but with three lab techs in the same thread I guess it's not really an issue. What are the chances!? Congrats again. :)

I was afraid of loosing my anonymity if I mentioned my job but with three lab techs in the same thread I guess it's not really an issue. What are the chances!? Congrats again. :)

Thanks!!!!! I really hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!

With so many lab techs cant someone check my blood for me? Il just put it ib the cd drive :lol: I eould drive myself crazyer if I was a lab tech and were able to test myself!! :)

Oh my gosh adorkable, I'm a lab tech too!! Slightly jealous, there's no way I'd be able to run blood on myself and we don't do urine assays but congrats!!

Hey guys,

So actually I am a scientist at a company that makes these lateral flow tests. We don't make them for pregnancy or ovulation but for other things.

Oh my gosh adorkable, I'm a lab tech too!! Slightly jealous, there's no way I'd be able to run blood on myself and we don't do urine assays but congrats!!

Hey guys,

So actually I am a scientist at a company that makes these lateral flow tests. We don't make them for pregnancy or ovulation but for other things.

Yay for all of us science nerds!!!! ☺️

Ok so when I woke up to go to work at 2am I had an abundance of EWCM almost exactly like I do the day AF shows up, but AF isn't for another 8 days and it only lasted a few hours and now I only have a tiny bit of it. Anyone else experience this?

Ok so when I woke up to go to work at 2am I had an abundance of EWCM almost exactly like I do the day AF shows up, but AF isn't for another 8 days and it only lasted a few hours and now I only have a tiny bit of it. Anyone else experience this?

I had a little bit of EWCM 10DPO and had a very very very faint line 13DPO

I had a little bit of EWCM 10DPO and had a very very very faint line 13DPO
That gives me a little hope! I'm about 8dpo and this is my 23rd month ttc!

Congratulations to the ladies with BFP, H&H 9 months.

Well AF showed today @ 14dpo, so on to November got me x

So sorry to here about AF getting you! I hope November brings better luck!!!

November is going to be a good month... I just know it...

Officially 12 days late. Still no AF. Taking my prescribed prenatals makes me feel pregnant even tho all my tests have negative and I kinda hate it cuz yea I'm 12 days late. But like. What if I'm really truly not pregnant. Like when the ultrasound comes and it shows nothing at all. What will it feel like after having taken these prenatals for so long and being so careful to avoid alcohol and nicotine and sushi ad all that just to find out in the end none of it mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->