Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I think you will think that you did your best with what you knew at the time. Hope you get som answers soon Anon. :hugs:

Anon, whatever the outcome, taking prenatals is fantastic! My OBGYN instructed me to take them while ttc so it's been almost a year now. When is your ultrasound?

I waited until my husband got home from work and now that I've stopped crying for the moment..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 22
Eeeeekkkk!! :happydance: :hugs: I can see a faint line!!!!! :) was ut fmu?
Congratulations hun!!! Eekkk we will be bump buddies! :)

Hubby works nights, it was fmu! It's a little nicer in person, my iPad doesn't take the best photos. I'm off to get bloodwork now and I'll be moonlighting at the other local hospital. Omg omg

Weebles - so happy for you!!! Been checking all morning for your update ;)

Of course also a long overdue congrats to all the other bfps!!

Very happy for you Weebles! Congratulations, I knew this was going to be it for you!

Congratulations Weebles! So so happy for you!!!!!!

Hubby works nights, it was fmu! It's a little nicer in person, my iPad doesn't take the best photos. I'm off to get bloodwork now and I'll be moonlighting at the other local hospital. Omg omg

Congrats!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!

So right after waking up I had the tiniest little spot of pink blood, tmi but I wiped again to see if another spot was there and it was, but just the slightest spot. I'm 10dpo and af isn't due for 7 days. Any ideas?

Omg weebles gratz.

AFM I legimately thought AF had me when I woke up. Even a spot of brown on my pad. I used a tampon to be safe. Few hours later removed the tampon and it came out clean as a whistle. Not a SPOT on it. Wtf.

Ultrasound on the 7.....but I think I'm going to cancel and go to a diff doctor for a second opinion. All my pregnant friends are. Saying my doctor sucks and the one across town is better.....gonna switch I think. We shall see

So right after waking up I had the tiniest little spot of pink blood, tmi but I wiped again to see if another spot was there and it was, but just the slightest spot. I'm 10dpo and af isn't due for 7 days. Any ideas?

Sounds like implantation

Anon I would switch. I feel like you havent goten good service there and if most of your friends think he is no good that would be a sign for me to move on and go to someone els.

Well I got my numbers back and my hcg "is very low" and while it's indicative of a very early pregnancy I am to come back in a week to get tested again. Low hcg is not exactly what I wanted to hear but it makes sense with implantation and everything, at least I think so. I'm only 13 or 14 dpo. I dunno, I guess I thought they would congratulate me but they must like to see higher numbers. At least I can confirm that frers are super sensitive.. It was 15. It was nice to see all the kind words from everyone though, I needed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->