Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Ladies there is something that has been on my mind. I was diagnosed with autism at age 4. Specifically aspergers. Its mild but apparent. Could it be affecting my TTC / pregnancy tests?

Weebles!!! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! I might even cry lol! :hug:

Anon as far as I know ASD shouldn't affect TTC!

Weebles I would be nervous with low hcg too... I'm hoping it's just a factor of an early pregnancy and that it will go up from here!

Can I be included? AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow 10/22/16 but have been having urinary frequency, sore and tender breasts, small red varicose veins all around my areola, occasionally get sharp but swift pains in my breast, constantly bloated, very emotional (weepy), very light brown EW consistency discharge only when wiping on/off for the past few days, lots of creamy white discharge (no infection, no UTI), fatigued, lower back pains, nausea, my CP has been high and soft and feels swollen my husband also stated I felt much tighter than usual while having sex. I took urine hcg at home 3 days ago but it was negative but went for blood work today and have a u/s scheduled for 2 weeks from now, my body is saying pregnant but I don't know keeping my fingers crossed!!

I need some ADVICE :(

So I am currently due for my period on: 10/18/2016. I am 3 days late which is odd because I'm always on the 18th and my period is 4-5 days every time. I have had: white/blood tinged not discharge but small clumps? abdominal pressure and bloating/cramping, nausea, my skin has become OILY also...

I am never late for my periods. My test today was negative. It was a CVS off brand test that did not work. it was negative out of the box... I took an HCG tst where u drop the urine on the test, it was negative.

Any thoughts? No STD history anything like that. Married for 5 years. It took me3 years to get pregnant with baby #2. And no luck so far after baby #2 and he is 2.5 years old.

Thanks

can you help? :(

So I am currently due for my period on: 10/18/2016. I am 3 days late which is odd because I'm always on the 18th and my period is 4-5 days every time. I have had: white/blood tinged not discharge but small clumps? abdominal pressure and bloating/cramping, nausea, my skin has become OILY also...

I am never late for my periods. My test today was negative. It was a CVS off brand test that did not work. it was negative out of the box... I took an HCG tst where u drop the urine on the test, it was negative.

Any thoughts? No STD history anything like that. Married for 5 years. It took me3 years to get pregnant with baby #2. And no luck so far after baby #2 and he is 2.5 years old.

Thanks

Hi there ladies we've been ttc for 13 months with no success as of yet today and I am 8dpo today I've experience some cramps and abdominal discomfort I have sore books but don't wanna get my hopes up planning to test next week if AF don't show fx to us still waiting and congrats to all of the BFP 🍼🙏

Hi ladies! I'm new to this forum, but I have loved reading your posts and seeing all these BFPs!!! I'm on CD 26 of a 28/29 day cycle. I think I experienced IB from day 21 till this morning, with BFN on days 22 and 24. This afternoon I started getting a lot of watery clear CM. I keep thinking AF arrived, but I check and there's nothing:/. Hubby already scolded me for testing too early and wasting money (lol), so I'm waiting until Monday to test again!

Someone mentioned they think my ASD may be affecting my TTC journey. I'm 12 days late with all negative blood work. Could my ASD be related to my situation?

Someone mentioned they think my ASD may be affecting my TTC journey. I'm 12 days late with all negative blood work. Could my ASD be related to my situation?

Sorry anon I meant to type shouldn't*** so sorry for the scare! I really don't think it will have an effect on that at all!

Oh. Dang. I thought maybe I had stumbled onto a glimpse of hope for my situation. I know autistic pregnant women had higher chances of pre eclemptia and stuff. But didn't know if it would affect my tests.

Hi there ladies we've been ttc for 13 months with no success as of yet today and I am 8dpo today I've experience some cramps and abdominal discomfort I have sore books but don't wanna get my hopes up planning to test next week if AF don't show fx to us still waiting and congrats to all of the BFP 🍼🙏

Good luck to you too!!!

So should Ov anyway day I really hope this is my month

So I have been cautiously thinking I am pregnant. I still am surpriced.
But to calm the nerves I tested again today and compared it to the one from thursday

https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1477135389214_zpsnz0h21yx.jpg

What do you think? I can start feeling hopeful? I havent done ticker or joined the june bug thread cause I was so afraid. I think I still will be nervus, been afraid going to the toilet the past few days cause I am afraid of seeing red when I wipe. Maby I should just embrace it and deal with what happens, if and when it happens?

So I have been cautiously thinking I am pregnant. I still am surpriced.
But to calm the nerves I tested again today and compared it to the one from thursday

https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1477135389214_zpsnz0h21yx.jpg

What do you think? I can start feeling hopeful? I havent done ticker or joined the june bug thread cause I was so afraid. I think I still will be nervus, been afraid going to the toilet the past few days cause I am afraid of seeing red when I wipe. Maby I should just embrace it and deal with what happens, if and when it happens?

I'd say you are definitely pregnant and should be excited . :) Congratulations

Aliko :) it would be nice to see who have goten positive this month, I know we are more than few I think, but it would be nice to see on the front page :)
Any chance you could go through it all and update? I could held if you want? Devide the pages or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->