Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

teribear- can't wait to hear what this ends up being!!!

So AF was due today but I have 0 signs of her coming, I did take a HCG again with FMU but got a :bfn: :dohh: but I know especially those of us with PCOS can sometimes only test positive by blood, so I'm looking forward to those results next week.....I haven't had anymore brownish discharge, however when I check my CP slight brownish EW consistency gets just on the top of my finger because my CP is still high and soft could it be from the formation of the mucus plug? Mucus plug forms at around the end of the first month so since the last bright red blood I had was 8/19 it's entirely possible right? Gurrr it's so annoying having to wait but I'm still remaining hopeful as I know my body and I trust my gut instinct I've never had such an overwhelming feeling that I am pregnant despite what the urine tests say

Ladies I am now 13 days late to AF. And new symptom this morning that may or may not be related.

When I woke up I could not see out of one eye. It was blurry and Its never happened to me before. Nothing I did would correct my vision. After an hour it finally returned to normal like the flick of a switch but it was really weird.

Haven't tested yet today. Had to leave my house for work in a rush and didn't get to use the restroom so my fmu is on a hold rn. I'm at work and going to take a test at work on my break how fun is that.

Things r getting weirder and weirder.

Catalyst - It definitely looks BFP to me!!! Congratulations! I'm supposed to get AF either tomorrow or Monday and I've been so scared to go to the restroom, but so far only a little brown CM since I stopped spotting yesterday morning. I want to test so bad but I don't want another BFN and then have to worry it's just too early. I'm really trying to hold out until Monday, but maybe I'll go to the dollar store and just pick up some cheap tests and then save my FRPT until Monday or Tuesday?

So AF was due today but I have 0 signs of her coming, I did take a HCG again with FMU but got a :bfn: :dohh: but I know especially those of us with PCOS can sometimes only test positive by blood, so I'm looking forward to those results next week.....I haven't had anymore brownish discharge, however when I check my CP slight brownish EW consistency gets just on the top of my finger because my CP is still high and soft could it be from the formation of the mucus plug? Mucus plug forms at around the end of the first month so since the last bright red blood I had was 8/19 it's entirely possible right? Gurrr it's so annoying having to wait but I'm still remaining hopeful as I know my body and I trust my gut instinct I've never had such an overwhelming feeling that I am pregnant despite what the urine tests say

I feel the same way, I don't have a lot of symptoms but I FEEL like this is it. But who knows if that is just me wanting it so bad that I've convinced myself that I am. I hate the wait! Good luck Teribear!

Catalyst, looks to me like your line is quite a bit darker! I understand exactly how you were feeling, scared to go to the bathroom, scared to feel excited. I'm taking another test tomorrow and am hoping to see some good progression like yours!

Yoomee - when are you testing? Good luck and lota of :dust:

Weebles - I am going to test again tomorrow.. will probably be #1 in poas anonimus this week!!
Hope you get good progress line tomorrow :hugs: lots and lots of :dust: to you!!

Yoomee - when are you testing? Good luck and lota of :dust:

Weebles - I am going to test again tomorrow.. will probably be #1 in poas anonimus this week!!
Hope you get good progress line tomorrow :hugs: lots and lots of :dust: to you!!

I'm holding off to test until Monday, unless I go buy some cheapy tests;). Feeling like I have a lot of watery CM and it's occasionally mixed with some brown. Starting to get slightly crampy so I'm worried AF is going to make her arrival, but hopefully not!

I feel the same way, I don't have a lot of symptoms but I FEEL like this is it. But who knows if that is just me wanting it so bad that I've convinced myself that I am. I hate the wait! Good luck Teribear!

Thank you Yoomee! Good luck to you as well! Also when I woke up this morning my breast were even more tender and sensitive and I have thrown up a few times as well as my other symptoms continuing.

So I just checked my period tracker and realized that even though it says AF isn't due till Monday (28 day cycle), my actual cycles are 27 days, so that means that AF should show up tomorrow. I really want to test tomorrow...but I'm also scared to. Am I the only one who feels like that? As much as I want to know, I also feel like as long as I don't test then I can still have hope that i actually am pregnant? Maybe I'm crazy.

I'm 7dpo today and am considering POAS tomorrow... but should I do that to myself!?

Now there is just over a week till october is over. Would be nice to know how many got bfp :) feels like more than a handful.

How many of you are going to test this week? How are you feeling? how many dpo are you? :) will be here cheering you on til end of the month!! :D

Good luck girls and lots and lots of baby :dust: :dust: :dust:

I will likely end up testing on Oct 31 (if I'm not spotting) even though I prefer to just wait for AF which is due Nov 1-2. I want to make sure I'm not pregnant before I get smashed at Halloween. I'm so disappointed. When we first started trying I thought for sure I would be big and pregnant by Halloween. Instead I've been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Such a piss off.

Infertility makes me so grouchy. And coincidentally so does the TWW. UGH!!!!!!

And honestly catalyst. This will sound snarky so I apologize. I am very happy you got your BFP. And I am very happy for all of the orher wonderful women on this thread who got their BFPs. But I don't care one bit how many BFPs there were and honestly I would prefer not to know. Those threads that count the BFPs and count the Angels are depressing because you get to see exactly who "succeeded" and who "failed" yet again. No thank you.

I think November testers will be the last monthly testing thread that I join because it is so frustrating month after month to fail that fricken tally every time. FML

I'm probably just making myself crazy for no reason. But I wanted to post these test pics for you to see what you think. #1 was taken this morning. #2 was taken Friday morning. Does #1 look lighter?? I'm trying to just relax. The line came up long before the control line even did which it wasn't doing ever before. I just feel like maybe it dried lighter? I've also been drinking a little more water than I had been. Or maybe my hcg is just getting higher and it's reading different? Or maybe it's just the test? Or maybe it's just me being paranoid since I've had 2 miscarriages this year already.... what do you think?
My next blood test is Tuesday.

Attachments

• 20161023_073030.jpg
    20161023_073030.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20161021_052601.jpg
    20161021_052601.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
It looks darker. Just enjoy that you are pregnant now. You can't control what happens either way so enjoy where you are at today.

Thanks Belle. You're right. I should probably just stop POAS entirely now and just let be what will be. At first it was a comfort thing that just helped me make it through the day seeing it go from light to dark as the days past. But I think now I'm more just torturing myself about HOW dark it is. Ugh!!

Belle, I get your point of view. We are all in different situation and so different things excite, make us happy or annoys us or makes us angry. I agree that I dont think counting losses should be done, but I feel counting how many got bfp should be ok. You do see all the announcements anyway. I dont think it should be putin the subject, as in the name of the thread, just on the list where all the names are and behind each name that gets bfp so the ppl who like to know, like to see or check if someone they have been following has goten their bfp and has a bfp after their name. And it makes the persons who do not care, who it makes them feel bad can ignore cause they dont have to see the first page all the time.

And I so do understand what you are doing Roschey, it has given me comfort too. I know I should just be happy and enjoy being pg but when you have so litle symptoms and had a loss and not long ago you kind of do all you can do to make it seem real, to make it seem ok cause we dont realy ever know how things will go, even if we get over the 12 weeks. If tww is long, how about waiting 3-4 weeks after AF should show to get a viability scan or 12 weeks for a scan (dont know the english word for it)... it is hard. I would love love love to feel calm and just ravel up in being pg, but I cant. My mind is always racing to what ifs, is something going bad now, why dont I feel this and that and so on. I am trying not to worry, but it is hard. Like where I live, they usualy dont due beta tests, unless maby you are in infertility treatment. And if I would go have my blood checked I would not get results as quick as many here do, read it takes 2-3 days. Here it is take home pregnancy test and then order a scan and midwife apointment. If everything does not work out and you start to bleed or something before the scan then you just cancel the appointment.
And so I answer you, I think they are similar the lines, maby tad darker the top one, but it looks like there might be something wrong with the die in the middle of the line, like it didnt fully take there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->