Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Well I caved and took a test this morning, BFN:(. Which I guess means AF will be showing up any time now. I'm still so confused about all the spotting I had. Today is CD 27 of a regular 27/28 day cycle. I think I'm 16 dpo, but not 100% sure when I ovulated this month. I guess I'll be back here next month.

Good luck to the rest of you October ladies!

Thanks Catalyst. It's like, I want to let my guard down and enjoy it, just soak it up. But then there's that part of me that still has this big wall up, that won't even try to make it seem real, that almost even tries to block out the fact that I am pregnant. Because I know now how much it hurts to attach to this life growing inside me only to have it taken away. Letting the wall comes down makes it real and opens my heart back up for the possibility if more pain. Just really anxious now for my appt on Tuesday. Can't come soon enough!!

Yoomee- don't give up yet! My BFP didn't come until the afternoon that AF was due! You're not out yet!

Of course you're right catalyst. I am just miserable and bitter. It reads as bragging to me when you keep bringing up updating the first page. The passive aggressive side of my brain thinks maybe we should change the title of the thread to "Catalyst gets her BFP!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!" But I know that's just plain mean. I am obviously jealous and bitter. I am sure others who struggle with infertility know what that feels like.

I will unfollow this thread so you can feel free to share your happiness with others and I won't be bothered by it.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Good luck to you and enjoy your 3rd wonderful miracle.

Dont unfollow! Im realy sorry you feel this way and I dont want to rub your nose in it or anything like that. It is better that I go. You still need the suport you het here but I dont.

Of course you're right catalyst. I am just miserable and bitter. It reads as bragging to me when you keep bringing up updating the first page. The passive aggressive side of my brain thinks maybe we should change the title of the thread to "Catalyst gets her BFP!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!" But I know that's just plain mean. I am obviously jealous and bitter. I am sure others who struggle with infertility know what that feels like.

I will unfollow this thread so you can feel free to share your happiness with others and I won't be bothered by it.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Good luck to you and enjoy your 3rd wonderful miracle.

You are way out of line and being very rude. Acting like a child, actually.

I'm sorry I'm going to be on catalyst side here. You are being very rude and the reason for these threads is that if people get their bfp u support them and if someone doesn't u support them as well

Don't fricken care. Talk to me after you're on your 14th cycle and we'll see how you feel about it.

It took me like 12 cycles to conceive my first so I know how u are feeling but it does not mean to be nasty to other people. U come to forums for support which is what we are here for not to be nasty and get mad at people because they got their bfp. We are all grown women here no reason to bash other people.

I think Belle knows she's dealing with a lot of negative emotions right now and was just being honest about where her feelings were coming from and how they effect her thinking. Ttc can be a tough journey, before the bfp and after.

Thanks Catalyst. It's like, I want to let my guard down and enjoy it, just soak it up. But then there's that part of me that still has this big wall up, that won't even try to make it seem real, that almost even tries to block out the fact that I am pregnant. Because I know now how much it hurts to attach to this life growing inside me only to have it taken away. Letting the wall comes down makes it real and opens my heart back up for the possibility if more pain. Just really anxious now for my appt on Tuesday. Can't come soon enough!!

Roschey, I totally understand how you feel. I had a MC the first time I got pregnant, and a ruptured eptopic the second and had one of my tubes removed and almost died. Even the two pg I had after, I was petrified until the day they were born healthy! I think that's why, even after only trying 4 months this time around I am a mess and stressed. I only have 1 Tube left and I know my chances for MC and eptopic are higher now that I'm 35. I think when o get my BFP I'll be the same as you. You want to be excited, but it's hard because of how sad it is if baby doesn't stick. Hang in there, I'm rooting for a H&H 9 months for you!

I didn't bash anyone. I expressed how I felt and apologized for feeling that way.

There is another area of the forum called "first trimester" that those with bfps should feel happy and excited to go visit to share all their new worries. Over there you can get support from other women going through the same thing as you! Worrying about the same things as you! Wanting to count up all the BFPs on an old ttc thread is frankly insulting and injuring to everyone who didn't get a bfp this month. Let's offer our support to those who keep trying month after agonizing month with no end in sight. This is the ttc area of the forum after all. There is already a tailored made area of the forum for those in the early days of their pregnancies to get support. Feel free to use it.

Weebles I understand she has negative feelings but these forums aren't here for people to be bashed. It was very wrong what she did so I was voicing my opinion

Weebles I have always appreciated your friendship on here. Wanting to know how things have been going for you for TTC has been the only reason that I have joined these monthly testing threads in recent months. For the most part I have found the support on the monthly threads to be shallow at best. I think it's time for me to move on.

I really hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and that we can keep in touch.

I sent you a private message Belle. I've also followed your posts, hoping right along with you. I know you're feeling down right now. It gets. So. Hard. Keep trudging, I'm rooting for you.

Girls, dont worry. She was just being honest about having hard time emotiobaly beeing here after long ttc and having to see ppl that have what she wants come back or still chatting on the testing thread. I am here for the same reason she is, some of the ppl I have been commenting on or following are still in here, still have chance to get bfp. I cant show suport in first trimester if they arent there.
I dont take it as a perdonal grudge torwards me. Think she just needed to went her frustration amd aldo my comment might just been to much for her.
Belle, I wish you luck and lots of :dust: hope you wont have to wait any more for your rainbow. And if it makes you feel better I will just stalk the thread and not comment. I dont meen this in bad way in any way!!

Thank you Catalyst for being open minded and willing to consider where I am coming from. I am just at my wits end. I don't see any reason for you to leave if you are wanting to provide support for those waiting to test.

So I just checked my period tracker and realized that even though it says AF isn't due till Monday (28 day cycle), my actual cycles are 27 days, so that means that AF should show up tomorrow. I really want to test tomorrow...but I'm also scared to. Am I the only one who feels like that? As much as I want to know, I also feel like as long as I don't test then I can still have hope that i actually am pregnant? Maybe I'm crazy.

I feel the same way!!!! Although I do go though quite a bit of POAS because I have 0 patience and am waiting for that faint or dark positive line. But here's fx and lots of :dust: for all of us who have yet to receive that :bfp:

So I just checked my period tracker and realized that even though it says AF isn't due till Monday (28 day cycle), my actual cycles are 27 days, so that means that AF should show up tomorrow. I really want to test tomorrow...but I'm also scared to. Am I the only one who feels like that? As much as I want to know, I also feel like as long as I don't test then I can still have hope that i actually am pregnant? Maybe I'm crazy.

I feel the same way!!!! Although I do go though quite a bit of POAS because I have 0 patience and am waiting for that faint or dark positive line. But here's fx and lots of :dust: for all of us who have yet to receive that :bfp:

I caved and tested a BFN today:(. But still no sign of AF. Been pretty active with hubby today and nothing, not even the brown spotting I had a day ago. There is no way the spotting I had last week was a period so I'm really confused. im assuming AF will show up tonight or tomorrow, but a girl can hope it doesn't show and I'm just a late positive.

Remeber ladies this is safe space for all of us to give support to one another. Let's be remininded that this is hard for all of us. TTC #1 or #12. Dpo #8 or trimester 2. Its hard for all of us. Just remeber to be open minded and supportive. Catalyst I'm very happy for you.

Belle my heart aches for you and wishing the best for you I'm so sorry your in a tough spot.

Gratz to all bfps and warm hugs to all bfns.

Afm I'm now 14 days late and AF is no where in site. Calling to switch obgyns first thing in the morning. Also testing with a home test again tmr.

Love to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->