• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Hi ladies,

Just jumping over from the September testers thread. Got my smiley face on the OPK today so I should be testing around October 4. Good luck to everyone in here!

Best of luck to you new October testing ladies!

Chocolate Chip yay for o! Are you an early tester?

No, that's just the date that FF says AF is due. I've actually been VERY good for the past few cycles and haven't tested unless I was late. I wasted zero pregnancy tests last cycle - woohoo! (small victories lol)

Hi all!
First cycle ttc#2 here, cd 13 now, usually O around cd 16-18, so I will probably test early on the 3rd :) going to wait to 11dpo since that was the day I got my first squinter when pregnant with my son. Good luck to all!

Congrats, chocolate!
Is it October yet, lol...man this waiting is killing me.
Also its hard to find time to do the deed with my 15 month old, lol...she was having none of it last night...I am afraid I will or have already missed my chance this month but I am only on CD 11, so in theory I have a few more days, we only did it once on Friday as I was away this weekend :wacko:

Hopefully this week will be better!

Sorry for AF oily, on to a new cycle in October! It's my favorite month so I'm praying that makes it lucky!!

It will be a crazy month for us. So many kids birthdays and if all works out this month i will be testing on my sons birthday! 😄so this could be really fun. Plus a christmas announcement will be cool too.
I had an april fools announcement with my son 😁

Hi ladies :) I'm joining from the September testers thread too, got a couple of weeks until AF is due so my app (I'm using Glow at the moment because FF was annoying me slightly) thinks I should ov on or around the 13th October. By my workings out and the app that means I'll be due to test on the 27th xx.

Ahhhh,
Okay I apologize in advance as I am a bit crazy this month.
I thought I noticed some egg like CM last night but thought it was too early in my cycle to be ovulating. However, just now when I wiped there was a lot of egg like CM....
Did I miss my window :cry: we only did it on Friday we didn't do it Saturday or sunday, I am definitely going to do it tonight but is it too late? :shrug:
I am on CD 11 today and thought I had till Friday before I ovulated...
what do you think?

I would say as long as you have fertile CM, get to BDing!

I have found that I don't O until a day or two after my peak fertile CM day.

Hey all do you mind if I join? I started cd1 on the 17th I am due to test Oct 14th..

Hello ladies :waves:
I went back and read as much as I could. If I've missed anyone that wishes to be posted to the front page please let me know.

Hiya ladies, please may I join.. Technically I should be testing 27/28th September but if AF doesn't show her face then I would like to wait until the 1st October as that is when me and OH have been together for 5 years. Not sure if I will be able to wait until then but I really want to try and hold out.. Good Luck and Baby dust to you all
Ok I have you for the 5th! Hope you get your BFP on the 1st! That would be so special.

Yep, count me in guys. I don't really know when I will O yet, cos it's my first PP AF now (actually my first EVER pp AF, cos I never got my cycle back between my kids!!) so I really have nooooooooo idea. Before kids I had sorta 32 day cycles so FF reckons it won't be for another week yet, but that doesn't really mean much so we shall see. Regardless, I am going to be at a breastfeeding conference over the last weekend of sept/early oct, so I won't be testing till home from there, in Oct!

So, my date is TBA yet, but count me in!
TBA it is. Let me know if anything changes :flower:

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm in my third cycle trying for my first. Last cycle I did have a bfp but sadly that ended in MC at 5+3 so unfortunately I'm back to ttc. I'm not completely sure what day I will ovulate because of the MC but I think it will be near he end of September so I'll be testing probably around October 10th. Really hoping for my sticky bean!
Welcome! We are glad to have you :flower:. I will put you for the 10th sweetie.

Hey Girls!

I just started my own thread but I didn't see this one first.
May I join?
I am 40 I have a 14.5 month old and looking to expand my family while I still can, lol.

I am on CD5 and looking forward to a positive month to all of us.
You may certainly join. Welcome :thumbup: I'll put you for the 8th.

Hey ladies!
I'm coming over from the September thread as AF showed today.
Little background: ttc #2 DS is almost 17 months and still nursing, which brings me to the fact that my lp hasn't been longer than 8 days. In fact this cycle it took a step in the wrong direction and was only 7. I have always had long and irregular cycles. So I love that we are talking about supplements as I am all about those. Mainly I am trying to balance my hormones hoping to shorten my follicular phase and lengthen my lp. So I am taking:
Prenatal
Vitex (chaste berry)
Omega 3
I do seed cycling (tablespoon of each pumpkin and flax during FP and sesame and sunflower during LP)
I also drink an herbal tea, one kind during FP another during the LP.
And my latest discovery I had a Mayan massage and continue to do it myself and (I know it sounds a bit crazy) vaginal steams!
Oh and no caffeine, as little sugar as I can (my addiction :) ) and very limited alcohol, maybe a drink or two a week. Healthy diet, although I could probably do better.
I look forward to chatting :) and I'm always interested if anyone else has struggled with short LP!
Welcome to the thread girlie! Would you like to me to put you as TBA?

Hi girls. Joining from the September thread as AF got me yesterday.
I'm 38. I have two boys, 3.5 and 1.5. Trying to add one more to the mix (hoping for a girl this time).
I'll be testing around 13 October if AF doesn't beat me to it.
Welcome! I'll put you for the 13th and here's to getting that girl :happydance:

Can I join? Cd3 today so I am out for September and into Oct. Will likely test around 12 Oct or so
Hey Aphy! Good to see you here :flower:. Got you for the 12th.

Hi all wanting to join please. Trying for number 3! Had forgotten just how hard this part is and it completely takes over your thoughts every day( well for me!).
Was quite sure I was pregnant this month had all the symptoms and even really bad left sided pain and tiny bit of spotting on 10DPO but no Af got me today so back to day 1😣. My luteal phase was only 12 days and looking back I vary from 9-13 days so now starting to think this might be the problem??
Anyway just wanted to say hi and wish you all luck for this month xx
Hello and Welcome! Would you like to be put as TBA? And I'm not to sure about luteal phases but I heard it should be at least 10 days to give the egg time to implant. Have you noticed this in the past before your last pregnancies?

I'd love to join this awesome group testing in October. I'm CD1 today �� It'll be my 4th round Clomid 100mg + Metformin 1500mg. Will likely O Oct 4th, and begin testing Oct 15th. Best wishes, ladies!❤️
Welcome sweetie! Good luck this month:flower:. I got you for the 15th.

Hi ladies,

Just jumping over from the September testers thread. Got my smiley face on the OPK today so I should be testing around October 4. Good luck to everyone in here!
Hey girlie! :waves: FX for you this upcoming month!

Hi all!
First cycle ttc#2 here, cd 13 now, usually O around cd 16-18, so I will probably test early on the 3rd :) going to wait to 11dpo since that was the day I got my first squinter when pregnant with my son. Good luck to all!
I have you for the 3rd! FX for you :flower:

Hi ladies :) I'm joining from the September testers thread too, got a couple of weeks until AF is due so my app (I'm using Glow at the moment because FF was annoying me slightly) thinks I should ov on or around the 13th October. By my workings out and the app that means I'll be due to test on the 27th xx.
I put you down. GL :thumbup:

Hey all do you mind if I join? I started cd1 on the 17th I am due to test Oct 14th..
Welcome Welcome! put you on the front for the 14th! :winkwink:

Ok so i should have a 28 day cycle this is 1st ttc month and today i had pain in my right bottom side..i should ovulate soon but i took a Opk test and u can clearly see negative and very faint..do you think i ovulated early or not yet? My last menstrual was sept 7th. I took.an opk and it was really faint then i did another after 3 hours or so and its way fainter..help.

ALiKO - yes thanks put me down as TBA or To Be Continued....haha as it feels like a book which ending has yet to be written.

Jalanis - just verifying, have you tracked previous cycles (not on hormonal birth control) and know you have a 28 day cycle? If so you still might be a couple of days away from O depending on the length of your luteal phase. For example if your LP is 11 days you'll O CD 17. I would keep doing opk's. Do you check CM? Or temp? Temping is a great way to confirm O. hope this helps!

Afm, little update while so many of us are still waiting to O. I'm on day 5 of my period. All of my prevoius pp Afs have been 6/7 days longs. I would have a couple of very heavy days and nights. And they were pretty painful. Not enough to take anything, but pretty annoying. Could hardly make it an hour on the heaviest days without needing to go to the bathroom to switch tampon or now I use a diva cup (and LOVE it). Before this period at the beginning of my cycle I have a Maya abdominal massage which I continued to do the self massage as I was taught till O (not after just in case I conceived even though we skipped trying). I love this period, only slight pain on day 2. Never got really heavy, day one was light so pain, day 2 slight pain and medium flow, day 3 and 4 medium no pain, nothing. I keep forgetting I am on my period! I truly believe the massage has worked wonders!! Anyone with painfull periods should check it out and it can also increase fertility!

Jalanis id say you probably didnt o yet. O pains arent too reliable unless you get them the same time each month in conjunction with positive opk or temping. Id say keep doing opks. Also, what times during the day did you take them? I only ever got positive opks at night.

Mom15 tnats amazing how much that massage has helped you! Sounds like quite a difference!

I'm in! I'll be getting my 2nd IUI this week and should be testing on 10/8 :)

Oct. 14th my bday..not sure how long to wait to test had yellow cm yesterday and cramping on weekend w spot cm

Can i join?? I am currently 3 DPO with my first TR baby and looking to test in October 1 at 14 DPO.

Hello! Can I please join you ladies? CD4 today with a 26 day cycle. Planning on testing on October 12th, the day before my birthday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->