Where are November 2016 testers??

I see it Nikalicious!!! Fx it gets darker!

I'm on CD15 and still testing negative with my OPKs. I've never been so nervous about getting that surge, since I think I didn't O last cycle:( I had a small amount of cramping on my right side this morning, but since the test said no, I now am not sure it was O. I'm trying to stay calm until CD20ish when I will really freak out! I didn't start my OPKs until CD10 so I guess there would be a chance I O'd early? And since I'm just guessing my CD date since I didn't get AF last cycle, I guess I'm completely just making up my cycle as I go along this month.

FX for all of you girls! I hope we get a few more BFPs this month!!!

I'm on CD15 and still testing negative with my OPKs. I've never been so nervous about getting that surge, since I think I didn't O last cycle:( I had a small amount of cramping on my right side this morning, but since the test said no, I now am not sure it was O. I'm trying to stay calm until CD20ish when I will really freak out! I didn't start my OPKs until CD10 so I guess there would be a chance I O'd early? And since I'm just guessing my CD date since I didn't get AF last cycle, I guess I'm completely just making up my cycle as I go along this month.

FX for all of you girls! I hope we get a few more BFPs this month!!!

Yoome- I don't O usually until around CD20. I would keep temping and using the OPKs. Unless you have an unusually short follicular phase, most women O around CD13-16 so you're still a little early and I don't think you should worry that you missed O. Because of your weird cycle I would just keep temping and using OPKs. Tape the OPKs to a piece of paper so you can keep track of cycle days and the darkening of the line. FX'd things get "normal" for you soon, I can only imagine how confused and frustrated you are with this weird cycle!! Hugs mama!:flower:

Well it was definitely a bad batch of ics I took another frer this morning and negative so moving on. Obviously the mid cycle spotting is just my cycles trying to get back to normal with breastfeeding and it only being my 2nd pp. I probably havent od yet and my positive opk yesterday means I will in the next few days but honestly I think I might just wipe this cycle my hormones are to unbalanced still I think.

I'm sorry Kirstie:( I hope your cycle regulates soon. I think it's hard enough dealing with the emotional torture that we do without all the curveballs we are thrown along with it!

Thanks for all the love guys, but yes it became full flow overnight, my cup was overflowing! Lol. So cd1! On to next month! I am happy we got preg on just on bd, so I have hope we will get preg again soon. :)

:hugs: sorry flyingduster...means you (and us all here) will celebrate all the harder when you get a sticky bean

Flyingduster lots of :babydust: to you this cycle hun and you are right the fact you got pregnant is a great sign for this month xx

Yoomee it really is torture but thats ok I still have maybe a slight chance this month but its my 30th and our last month in our little mining town so I am just going to enjoy myself and hope it haplens without the stress if I can stick to that outlook that is!

Hugs flying duster! You're so positive- i love it! It is reassuring that you can get PG. like hubby says-just gotta practice more ;) FX'd for sticky beans all around!!

My BFPs haven't darkened and now I am spotting the tiniest bit.... Sigh. I wasn't totally committed cos the lines were never dark, but still a bit sad. Ahh well.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Well I tested with an IC this morning and it showed a faint positive so I tested with 2nd MU and got this on the FRER. It's still very faint, definitely not an evap.

I have so much anxiety about miscarrying again if this truly is a BFP. The picture is crappy because I had to resize it but it's pretty clear in person. We'll see if it gets darker tomorrow.:flower:

Deffo see it! Fingers crossed it darkens right up for u x

We dtd this morning and it felt odd. Everything felt tender. Hubby is away for the week now so I tested once he left. Got an odd feeling that I seen summat on it. So got a different brand. Tested twice, def a very faint line... eeekkk!! I think I'm only 9dpo/10dpo and that I got my o date wrong.

Bring on tomorrow's test!

Ooh so exciting Phin! I bet you can't wait to test again in the morning?!

So sorry flyiny duster :(

Phin27 thats amazing, congrats!

Im currently waiting on hubby to get back from ASDA with some pregnancy tests. I ovulated 1 week before my period.. I'm now 8 days late, keep telling myself I'm going to come on, but i have so many symptoms :(

Good Morning TTC Buddies!

cnsweeney - how did the bloods go this AM?

nikalicious - I see the line girl!!!!

flyingduster - hugs xoxo

AFM - 8dpo, trigger shot should be out of my system by now. I have no symptoms.. Grrrr.

It went well :) but I won't know the results until the morning !

Phin, so excited!!! I know how you feel about bring on tomorrow's test!

Maybe it was just me, but sex during pregnancy was so amazing. This might be TMI but the orgasms are SO intense and amazing.

So sorry flyiny duster :(

Phin27 thats amazing, congrats!

Im currently waiting on hubby to get back from ASDA with some pregnancy tests. I ovulated 1 week before my period.. I'm now 8 days late, keep telling myself I'm going to come on, but i have so many symptoms :(

What do you mean you ovulated one week before your period ? Like that's when you usually ovulate or that's the last time you remember ovulating was a week before your last period ? 1 week/7 days before menstruation is too short of a luteal phase to sustain a pregnancy I believe . Are you sure that's when you ovulate ?
Fingers crossed for ya !

How are you tracking O? Not trying to go against what you're saying but 7 days is likely not possible for a pregnancy . if you had successful pregnancies before did you get progesterone shots ? Just asking how you're tracking because maybe you are O'ing sooner than you think :)

I dunno whether it's cause I got such little sleep last night or cause preg symptoms are finally starting but I feel terrible! Pounding headache all day, contrary and so tired. And my temps up again! Early night it is lol

Laurhilou, do u chart? Opk? I hope u get ur bfp x

I used OPK Tests and got my positive on day 21. I dont temp, I've never had any assistance. I had a child at 19, 21 and trying for my third now. I've always ovulated late, i've never had any problems or miscarried. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->