Where are November 2016 testers??

Bleeding is not as much as yesterday. I tested again line still faint. I'm just not sure if it's still trigger shot. I inverted the test the positive shows clearer. I'm 12dpiui.

Attachments

• IMG_9477.jpg
    IMG_9477.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9478.jpg
    IMG_9478.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
I tried to upload photos but they wont show oh well hopefully have a good pic tomorrow

Hows everyone else going???

That's so frustrating!!! How strange! Test again tomorrow and try to post pictures!!

Bleeding is not as much as yesterday. I tested again line still faint. I'm just not sure if it's still trigger shot. I inverted the test the positive shows clearer. I'm 12dpiui.
I have no idea how long the trigger is supposed to be in your system. Good luck!!!

I'm doing okay. 4dpo today!! This morning, I had another big spike in temperature. Yay!! I feel pretty normal now- let's see how the day progresses!

Iloveme - I'm still not seeing anything but my fingers are crossed for you !

AFM- temp went up a little after what I believe to be an implantation dip yesterday . It's back above coverline but I took it an hour early this morning so it may be lower than it should be on the chart . We will see what tmw brings :)

CN- that's good!! Hopefully it stays there!

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

Iloveme-I'm still not seeing anything on the tests. FX'd the lines get darker!

CN and TheJoie- Glad you guys have temp rises! FX'd it stays high!!

AFM- nothing new to report. Still no AF, no PG symptoms either and my CM is pretty dry so I feel like AF should show in the next couple days. My kids woke up SOOO early because of stupid daylights savings and I had a horrible headache all day so I was in bed 9. I feel better this morning. Trying to stay positive and not stress too much. Easier said than done sometimes.

I just ordered a box of 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs off of Amazon for like $21! I wish I had known I could get them so cheap and I wouldn't have been spending a ton on the FRERs! I also ordered a BBT, I had been using a regular one but I was doing it all wrong anyway so I figured I'd buy it while I was ordering the other stuff.

On CD14 (using the day I was supposed to get my AF since it never showed up but I'm getting BFNs) and been testing my O since CD10. No O so far but hopefully it shows up in the next few days, since I'm now worried maybe I'm not Oing! If I don't get a positive O this month then I'm making an appointment with my dr and going from there.

Hi! Could I please join in the hope that chatting will help the time pass quicker. I can usually distract myself but this cycle I am having twinges and cramps that I have def never had before. I know it can't be anything but they are so hard to ignore they are making me think about ttc so much more!! Have what feels like ages to wait, not testing till 19th or 20th.

Yoomee: I get mine from Amazon too! They are awesome!!! Last week my tracker app said I was going to O on CD 14 and I didn't get my +opk will CD16 and that's the day my temp dipped so I feel pretty confident in that day. That's why I like using bob the BBT and the opk's.. gives me peace of mind.

Mint: when did you ovulate? I hate the wait... waiting to ovulate and then right back to waiting again... it's torture

@Thejoie ~ I started tracking my BBT a week or so ago but didn't actually read on how I was supposed to do it so I was taking my temp when I got home from work everyday SMH! LOL So I'm basically starting over today. Probably won't really be able to read into it much until next cycle, but maybe (FX) I will get my BFP and I won't need to...oh a girl can hope!

Hi Ladies,

Literally nothing for me to report, other than cramping, tiredness, sore boobs and no AF. Day 8 now... Loads of white CM as though I am coming on :(

Hoping it'll be like my pregnancy with both sons where i dont get a positive until 10days, but i just dont know anymore. Feel like with my cramping, I should be coming on.

@Thejoie ~ I started tracking my BBT a week or so ago but didn't actually read on how I was supposed to do it so I was taking my temp when I got home from work everyday SMH! LOL So I'm basically starting over today. Probably won't really be able to read into it much until next cycle, but maybe (FX) I will get my BFP and I won't need to...oh a girl can hope!

I will be crossing my fingers for you!! It took me a while to figure out the temping thing too...now I wake up everyday at 4am to get it done. NOT fun but it's great to see! Good luck!

20161108_063903.jpg

20161108_063446.jpg
Alright I dont know if these are going to show but this is the best pic I could get. The line comes up before the control line but its still faint. Im going to get hubby to get an frer today

Yoomee I use the amazon opk's & hpt's -they are fab for the price.

Thejoie I got a strong positive opk on Thurs pm & I think I had ovulation pains on the Fri am, opk on Fri was much lighter so I'm counting as 3 dpo. The waiting I'm normally ok with but these cramps are a constant reminder!

Laurhilou - it sounds promising, good luck!

I forgot to add that my opk this morning was positive as well. This whole situation is a tad weird!!

Mint - I just wish I had found them sooner! lol And it is sooooo hard NOT to think about every little thing when you are TTC :)

Kierstie - I can't see lines, but I'd definitely have hubby go buy a FRER!!!

FRER are the only tests that showed Positives for me :) Good luck x

Well i dont know what to think just took an frer granted it was only a 1.5hr hold and 3rd pee of the day lol but it barely has a line like its a serious squinter. My line from the ic this morning is definitely a line no squinting needed I am either thinking dodgy tests and an indent or evap on the frer or I just didnt have a long enough of a hold for the frer. Feeling super bummed and I know I shouldnt as it was a pretty strange circumstance. I am going to go about my day now and maybe test later tonight with a longer hold. I feel like a crazy ladg thats for sure

Kirstie - I'd suggest waiting till the first pee of the morning, just to be safe! You are late like me, right? I would think that by this far there should be a very distinct line but I know it's strange circumstances so who knows!

I'm a bit discouraged ladies:( So I'm on CD14 (I think, but who knows given my weird cycle this last time), so I should be getting my O soon but I just realized that I have had basically zero CM the past 2 days. Usually I see some on my undies (sorry for the TMI), but I haven't seen any. Makes me worry that even if I O, if I don't have any sticky CM to help it along that I am destined for this month to be a dud. Between not getting AF last cycle but also not being pg, and then no CM, I'm trying not to get discouraged, but it's really hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->