Where are November 2016 testers??

Yoomee - why dont you get some OPKs? I think the OPKs with the BBT will help you pin point O better. I personally don't know my own CM so wouldn't know what to look for but I don't think the CM is the be all and end all, it could just not be making its way down your uterus, it could still be up there where it needs to be! Stay positive! :) xoxo

Kirstie - I'd suggest waiting till the first pee of the morning, just to be safe! You are late like me, right? I would think that by this far there should be a very distinct line but I know it's strange circumstances so who knows!

No im not late my circumstances are a bit strange. I had what I thought was af but it was really light either spotting or light bleeding oct 22nd that lasted 5 days which is also short for me. I then had ewcm the day after spotting stopped and again the next day but didnt think to much of it as I had just had af anyway fast forward ff put my o date at the 4th november I then spotted the next day and then again yesterday which I thought was really strange so decided to take a test and a faint line vame up straight away. When I fell pregnant with my second I had the exact same sort of thing 4 days of spotting/light bleeding then a day later od and fell pregnant. I was breastfeeding then and am again now so I think it just messes with my cycles.
I have packing to do today as we are moving interstate in a month so can hopefully keep myself occupied and dont test :)

Yoomee - why dont you get some OPKs? I think the OPKs with the BBT will help you pin point O better. I personally don't know my own CM so wouldn't know what to look for but I don't think the CM is the be all and end all, it could just not be making its way down your uterus, it could still be up there where it needs to be! Stay positive! :) xoxo

Thank you TTC! I just forgot what an emotional roller coaster TTC is. I can handle it when the usual stuff happens, but I freak out at the curveballs! I'm a bit of a control freak. I'm trying to relax and trust that it will happen:)

Took an FRER tonight (6dpo) & of course BFN. I knew it would be . Idk why I do this to myself lol . Blood test in the am !

Took an FRER tonight (6dpo) & of course BFN. I knew it would be . Idk why I do this to myself lol . Blood test in the am !

We all do it lol it is so hard to wait when there are those rare circumstances that people have got bfps early. Hell look at the position I am in!

Afm: I am starting to think the tests I have been using before the frer were a dodgy batch every single test I took had a line straight away as well but then nothing on the frer??? That does not seem right. I still have the tiniest bit of hope concidering this mornings test was darker than last nights of the ics but at the same time I hate the dissapointment. I will take another frer in the morning but will also dtd tonight concidering I got the +opk this morning.

Kirstie - I only use FRER's after last time using IC's and kept getting BFN's .. took an FRER & got BFP 9dpo . Ic didn't show even a faint line until 11dpo . So I suggest keep using the frers. I'm sorry things are so confusing for you right now ! Things can be especially difficult your first cycle off BC or first cycle PP. but if it gives any glimmer of hope for you my opks stayed positive after ovulation with dd2. Everyone kept saying it was a sign I was pregnant and it surely was ! But it was darker in the morning than at night if that helps .
It sucks sometimes how different we all are when it comes to this stuff because what happens with one person could be the total opposite with someone else lol

My opks are darker in the morning than at night yesterday and today but I am trying now not to read into things and just relax. I will take another test in the morning its my last frer as well and we are on a strict budget at the moment so I wont be buying any for at least a week. I am even concidering just taking an ic tomorrow morning first and see what that shows first and maybe wait one more day for frer just in case I dunno lol its so frustrating.

My BFPs haven't darkened and now I am spotting the tiniest bit.... Sigh. I wasn't totally committed cos the lines were never dark, but still a bit sad. Ahh well.

Flying Duster- Sending you big hugs and lots of good luck xx

Flyingduster - prayers hun! I noticed your temp went down . Please keep us updated ! Until you figure out what's going on try not to stress ;)

Flyingduster: I'm so sorry... big hug.

Cnsweeney- your temps have come up really nicely!!! Fx!!!

5dpo: I was absolutely exhausted last night and slept 10 hours today!! Holy cow! That's probably Daylight Savings related but wow. I don't know the last time I slept that much. I've been getting a pesky headache on/off today. Otherwise, I'm feeling great!!

Well I tested with an IC this morning and it showed a faint positive so I tested with 2nd MU and got this on the FRER. It's still very faint, definitely not an evap.

I have so much anxiety about miscarrying again if this truly is a BFP. The picture is crappy because I had to resize it but it's pretty clear in person. We'll see if it gets darker tomorrow.:flower:

Attachments

• PicsArt_11-08-08.39.35.jpg
    PicsArt_11-08-08.39.35.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 21
Maybe this picture is better?

Attachments

• IMG_20161108_082844.jpg
    IMG_20161108_082844.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
Good Morning TTC Buddies!

cnsweeney - how did the bloods go this AM?

nikalicious - I see the line girl!!!!

flyingduster - hugs xoxo

AFM - 8dpo, trigger shot should be out of my system by now. I have no symptoms.. Grrrr.

Good Morning TTC Buddies!

cnsweeney - how did the bloods go this AM?

nikalicious - I see the line girl!!!!

flyingduster - hugs xoxo

AFM - 8dpo, trigger shot should be out of my system by now. I have no symptoms.. Grrrr.

Don't give up hope!! I have almost no symptoms right now and that's what made me test this morning because I didn't feel like AF was on her way. I wasn't cramping or PMSing. FX'd that in a couple days you'll see a BFP!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->