Where are November 2016 testers??

We dtd this morning and it felt odd. Everything felt tender. Hubby is away for the week now so I tested once he left. Got an odd feeling that I seen summat on it. So got a different brand. Tested twice, def a very faint line... eeekkk!! I think I'm only 9dpo/10dpo and that I got my o date wrong.

Bring on tomorrow's test!

Good luck Phin!!!! Hope tomorrow's line is darker!!!

Phin, so excited!!! I know how you feel about bring on tomorrow's test!

Maybe it was just me, but sex during pregnancy was so amazing. This might be TMI but the orgasms are SO intense and amazing.

Agreed! I get so many multiples with my hubby and he's so great with it too. Picks me up and cleans up after me and gets me to the bathroom cause I'm so spent. sucks it only happens like 3 or 4 days out of the month eh?

Laurhilou- since you are just using opks I think you may be ovulating earlier than that . Opks help but used alone can't be 100% trusted . Mine are positive way after O so I'm one of them lol.
But let us know when you test ! :)

AFM- headache tonight . :( but maybe it's a sign ? Nervous for my blood test results in the morning !

Im a firm believer it will happen when it happens, Im not going to chart etc... I just know my body, and know when i O etc and i've had 2 past pregnancies with late ovulating and late periods. My periods are like clockwork.

No haven't tested, trying to hold out until my 10th day as thats when i got positives with both my sons. If no show by monday (either a BFP/AF) then I will go to the doctors as I'll be 2 weeks late. x

Laurhilou- since you are just using opks I think you may be ovulating earlier than that . Opks help but used alone can't be 100% trusted . Mine are positive way after O so I'm one of them lol.
But let us know when you test ! :)

AFM- headache tonight . :( but maybe it's a sign ? Nervous for my blood test results in the morning !

I had a horrible headache at 9DPO so FX'd it's a good sign!! I usually get pretty bad hormone headaches when pregnant.

Blood test came back negative . Hcg < 1 :( super bummed & so is dh . But we are trying to remain hopeful . I was only 7dpo .

Guess cycle#13 wasn't so unlucky after all

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
Here are the comparison pics in order from top to bottom is yesterday morning 2MU, yesterday pm and then today with FMU. Definitely getting darker but still faint.

I'm still so anxious about seeing blood from my when I had my MC. I think I'll call my doctor's office today and see about getting beta draws. We'll see what they want to do.

Attachments

• IMG_20161109_090127.jpg
    IMG_20161109_090127.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
I see it nik! The lines are def getting darker, how many dpo are you?

Here are mine, the bottom one is 9dpo FMU, which i know is very early but couldn't resist. Top one is 5dpo, lol. I think I may have line eye, but may see a really really faint line...

View attachment 974029

And, lines darker today, feeling very bloated and boobs are swollen. Told hubby, he's away. Wanted to wait but I can't ha so tired today but slept crap last night and the night before. I'm ready for an early night! ETA; I'm roughly 11dpo

I see it nik! The lines are def getting darker, how many dpo are you?

Here are mine, the bottom one is 9dpo FMU, which i know is very early but couldn't resist. Top one is 5dpo, lol. I think I may have line eye, but may see a really really faint line...

View attachment 974029

TTCfirst- I totally see lines on the bottom 2!! I'm 12 DPO and today was the projected day of my period:thumbup: I'm trying to stay positive but I know it's still early.

Yay for darker lines Phin! SO many BFP's already and we're only 9 days into November, I love it! I really hope all those that got BFP have sticky beans! Those that got AF or BFN, FX'd that your BFP is just around the corner!

Guess cycle#13 wasn't so unlucky after all

OMG!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Blood test came back negative . Hcg < 1 :( super bummed & so is dh . But we are trying to remain hopeful . I was only 7dpo .

7dpo is still so early!! Fx!!

Here are the comparison pics in order from top to bottom is yesterday morning 2MU, yesterday pm and then today with FMU. Definitely getting darker but still faint.

I'm still so anxious about seeing blood from my when I had my MC. I think I'll call my doctor's office today and see about getting beta draws. We'll see what they want to do.

I definitely see it!!

And, lines darker today, feeling very bloated and boobs are swollen. Told hubby, he's away. Wanted to wait but I can't ha so tired today but slept crap last night and the night before. I'm ready for an early night! ETA; I'm roughly 11dpo
Omg I am so hopeful that line keeps darkening!!

TheJoie- Your chart is looking really good! Hoping those temp stay high!!

Thank you ladies! Fx for everyone still waiting to test and let's hope it's all sticky beans xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->