Where are November 2016 testers??

CN- yes, I did. I tested at I think 8 DPO and 9 DPO, both were negative. I took a break from testing on 10DPO because I was feeling disheartened and was going to wait until either AF day or the day after. Then i wasn't having any symptoms of AF on 11DPO so I tested and it was positive!

With DD1 i don't think i tested negative before but I can't remember. with DD2 we weren't really even trying as it was my first cycle off an IUD. I wasn't temping or anything, just tracking when AF started/ended.

Ahhhh I'm going to see how I feel the rest of today and tomorrow morning.... AF is due in 5 days... Arghhhhhh

Wow so many bfps!!!! This is defs a lucky thread lol. Congrats to all you ladies!!
Thejoie your chart is looking so good!!!

Afm: just going about my days now ff decided to take my o day from me so apparently I still havent o'd god who knowsm everyone is really is in our house so maybe this month is not our month :)

I'm praying and holding my breath and crossing my fingers that my chart stays good. I'm getting so nervous every morning when I take my temp!!
Oh noooo FF!!!! What the heck?! I'm sorry...

Your chart looks so promising I habe everything crossed for you!!!
I know I was so pissed when it took my o day :( but I honestly think my hormones are still trying to get back to normal, I was just really hoping that I would fall pregnant this month because if hubby gets this new job he is gone for 4 weeks at a time so it will be pretty much impossible :(

Noooo... that sucks. Itd be good to track and really get a good understanding of your cycle in that time so you can work out your timing really well!!

Have my fingers crossed for ye all ladies ����

12dpo here, tests darker again. My boobs are throbbing, I've no motivation to do anything. I'm exhausted and just want 5 mins alone all day...

Ahhh the parts u forget lol

SO I caved and tested again, at work, none the less with a FRER because my IC were driving me crazy..

This happened less than 5 mins in... Is this for real?

View attachment 974223

YES MA'AM! WOOHOO! good going girl! take it easy and keep yourself warm and cozy. Make that body the perfect environment for your baby. FX and have a happy/healthy 9 month darlin!

Have my fingers crossed for ye all ladies ����

12dpo here, tests darker again. My boobs are throbbing, I've no motivation to do anything. I'm exhausted and just want 5 mins alone all day...

Ahhh the parts u forget lol

So happy for you Phin! I hope the motivation kicks back in soon!

SO I caved and tested again, at work, none the less with a FRER because my IC were driving me crazy..

This happened less than 5 mins in... Is this for real?

View attachment 974223

That is most definite positive woohoo congrats!!! Wow there have been quite a few bfps here its so lovely for all of thise that have got them so far! Its such an amasing thing to be pregnant I absolutely love it! There is nothing in the world quite like it

Congratulations TTCfirstovr30! That's a definite bfp!

Just this second had a bfn on a frer at 10dpo. I think it's going to be easier on me if I just let this cycle go :( it's pretty clear I'm not preg :nope:

Congrats TTC !

I had a second huge dip today . One at 5dpo and one at 10 . I'm confused .anyone ever seen this ?

Congrats TTC !

I had a second huge dip today . One at 5dpo and one at 10 . I'm confused .anyone ever seen this ?

This could go 2 ways. It can be the getting ready for af

OR!

Could shoot really high tomorrow bringing ur chart triphasic (sp?) and usually (not always) signifies pregnancy. I don't chart but do keep an eye on my temp. Mine did it too. And I'm pregnant. So fingers crossed x

Thejoie- not really . I've had cramps on and off since that first dip on 5dpo . I've been kind of moody but I think that has a lot to do with all this charting and confusion lol . I usually start AF on cd 29 (today) but I O'd 5 days late this cycle due to vitamin b6 (who knew?!) so naturally I figured my lp would be extended to cd33 . But I guess we will see if af shows , or what my temp does tmw . I took an hpt today and to me it's a bfn but I swear I see the slightest something . Maybe I'm crazy but figured I'd share to see if you guys can see it . Lol . It's a serious squinter sorry !

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 26
Ain't nothing squinty about that! Eeeekkkkkk I totally see it. Congrats xxx

CNSweeney- I'm so bad at seeing the blue dye tests.. test again tomorrow!!! That's so exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->