Where are November 2016 testers??

Thejoie your chart looks so great this month I hope it produces the goods!!

I've told her the same thing ! So jealous of that chart ! Haha

AFM - I got tan colored ewcm tonight . Paired with the big temp dip I've read everything from it could be implantation to AF to a delayed O . Like at this point I am just throwing in the towel on trying to figure it out and just letting whatever happens , happen ! Lol . I will update tmw ! ;)

Gonna be waiting for your update and hoping for good news!!!

Well im sending lots of positive vibes your way!!

I guess thats why I still think maybe I have a chance even when there is no symptoms because every pregnancy can be different and maybe next time I won't be so sick so always hold old hope even though there can be no symptoms I still could be lol.

I was just stalking your charts. Are your cycles always that long?

i just got up to temp and was up 4 hrs ago too because I'm so stinking hot!! I even turned the heat down before bed. I wish I was this hot during the day! I'm always cold!!

I love hearing everyone's experience with symptoms. Thank you for giving me hope. This is my first fleshy baby and man, getting a new dog usually involves some sleepless nights after but the process has been so much easier hahaha...

Its only my 2nd cycle back after having my 3rd and im still bf so I think its just taking time to regulate usually I am standard 28 days ovulate cd14 so this is very frustrating. I use to have really long cycles when trying for my first which took 3.5yrs due to a hormone imbalance but went to the naturopath and ever since doing the herbs they were regular. My first few pp after my first were also all over the place but I fell pregnant after the 2nd or 3rd one. I hope they dont take long to regulate now as I hate long cycles!

What do you think temp wise? Originally ff put cd14 as o day then changed it. I feel like I should wait a few cycles before I can really count myself in as Im just going to drive myself crazy.

Ohhhhh I understand now. Breastfeeding can definitely make things screwy for a while! I would actually think you haven't ovulated yet. Your previous cycle it seems that you ovulated really late. I have faith that it will happen still!!

I think you got the right plan in mind- keep tracking and your cycles will continue to get more and more regular!!!

Well my temp went back above coverline . But didn't go high enough to get me excited lol . It's weird , it's the exact same temperatures from cd 5 & 6 lol . Still no af though so I'm guessing the dip wasn't from that . Took another hpt and it's similar to yesterday . Can barely see a line but when I hold it to the light or at the right angle , I see something . But until I get a certain bfp I am going to consider it a bfn . Hopefully yesterday was implantation and I am slowly climbing back up in temps . Yet again I guess I'll just have to wait to see what temp tmw brings lol. Not sure if I'm gonna get another set of tests or just wait till Wednesday . I think after so many bfns I am just gonna wait for Wednesday to see if af comes or not . But will keep everyone updated ! Thank you ladies so much for all of of your help!

Oh good!!!! A higher temp and no AF are great!!!

The joie: I definitely thought I had od I had such nad cramping and then the spotting but in aaying that the exact same thing happened on the cycle I fell pregnant with my second. I had a normal perod in the january then spotted in feb and the begginning of march then conceived the end of march was so weird. So I didnt ovulate jan or feb!!
Oh well I am feeling much better bout just chilling out and waiting for my cycles to regulate now. I will still track and ntnp I think instead of going crazy over them :)

Cnsweeney my fingers are crossed for you!!!

So now I'm CD19 and I think I finally got a positive on my OPK! I had a temp spike today and my test line was just as dark as the other line! I'm really hoping I'm ovulating!!!

Better get to bd'ing yoomee :)

I forgot to post a picture of my test from this morning .here it is . I edited it a bit so you guys could see it better

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpg
    IMG_1446.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
Yoomee yay for o get to bsing and catch that egg! :)

Sweeney I can see that 1 I hope it gets darker for you

I kept saying I wasn't going to but I think I'm going to follow up with an frer .. I can't handle it :haha:

I see the line too and I am notoriously bad at seeing them!!! Fx that it gets darker!

Thejoie I just looked back at my chart and you are definitely right I don't think I have od yet either! Obviously my cycle is going to be long this one as well :( I must have geared up to o and never produced the goods lol.

Just realized I bought the First Response RAPID Response instead of early response tests... checked Walgreens and they only have the curved handle ones which I reallllly don't want to get or the Walgreens brand "early response" which has a blue dye and I heard blue dye isn't as sensitive either.
Maybe this is a sign?!?!

thejoie - I've gotten an early bfp on the rapid response before :)

Hmmmm .. maybe I had high hcg levels then ! Lol

I just took the frer & bfn :(
Note to everyone ! - never use blue dye tests !!
Ready for af to come , pretty sure I'm out :(

Thejoie I just looked back at my chart and you are definitely right I don't think I have od yet either! Obviously my cycle is going to be long this one as well :( I must have geared up to o and never produced the goods lol.

I think that's really common when your cycles are regulating... it will definitely happen and continue to regulate more every cycle

I think that's really common when your cycles are regulating... it will definitely happen and continue to regulate more every cycle

Yeah definitely and now that I have relaxed about it all Im sure that will help stress is terrible for screwing up cycles!

I love this site for support we have not told anyone we are trying as my whole family thinks we are crazy if we have another and does the whole omg what if you get another boy 4 boys you dont want that so I dont feel I van talk to anyone about it. Already just this week sharing my chart and talking about it has made me so much more chilled about it all so thank you to you all!

Sweeney im sorry hun I really do hate those bluedye tests but in saying that your not out until af comes!

Yeah definitely and now that I have relaxed about it all Im sure that will help stress is terrible for screwing up cycles!

I love this site for support we have not told anyone we are trying as my whole family thinks we are crazy if we have another and does the whole omg what if you get another boy 4 boys you dont want that so I dont feel I van talk to anyone about it. Already just this week sharing my chart and talking about it has made me so much more chilled about it all so thank you to you all!

Sweeney im sorry hun I really do hate those bluedye tests but in saying that your not out until af comes!

I agree!! This site has been absolutely helping me stay sane. DH is so excited about a baby but my craziness can be overwhelming. Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->