Where are November 2016 testers??

Thank you guys ! But I'm not gonna celebrate just yet ! Lol . Thejoie- I didn't realize it was a blue dye test until I did it :( lol I thought it was pink . But I will see what my temp does tmw and will test again! Fingers are crossed tight !

I'm crossing them for you too!! I am so paranoid of the tests. If I get a positive I'm running to the drug store and buying one of every test to be sure!! Haha

I'm crossing them for you too!! I am so paranoid of the tests. If I get a positive I'm running to the drug store and buying one of every test to be sure!! Haha

I would, too! I'm excited for you to test next. ;)

Oh I don't have to squint to see that either but I'm not friends with blue dye! Good luck!

Hey ladies, I got my faint BFP this morning on a Clear blue :) Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Third pregnancy hopefully.. I ovulate a week before my period, So I'm a rare one :)

Happy bunny x

Yay more bfp's! Congrats everyone xxx

Hubby is home this evening. So good to see him and he's so excited.

Still no af here .. do you usually get it the day of temp drop or day after ?
Clearly , I'm still doubtful of the possible bfp this morning lol . I've heard so many bad things about the blue dye !

Clearly , I'm still doubtful of the possible bfp this morning lol . I've heard so many bad things about the blue dye !

Until AF gets here there's always hope!! Hang in there!! When is AF actually due

CD38 for me, still no sign of af, last test was a bfn on wed which was a stark negative. Away for the weekend so won't be testing until Monday now. Still getting ewcm and have noticed some really bright blue veins pop up on my boobs?!

The pic must not come up very good on my phone I cant see a line :( but I also hate bpue dye tests I have gotten so many evap lines with them. I have everything crossed for you!!!

Afm: still no idea where I am at in my cycle I hate 3 days of higher temps after my what I thought was o dip and ewcm favourable cervix but still refuses to put it at o day! My temps have been quite high in general this month so my temp rise doesnt seem significant thats why I think ff isnt putting o down.

Kirstie that's so frustrating... come on FF get your act together!!

I was running this evening. I typically do 5-6 miles a run. Right before mile 4 I started getting some low pelvic cramping. My heart rate wasn't even high!! Needless to say I'm walking now. Not doing anything to sabotage myself!!!

Thejoie your chart looks so great this month I hope it produces the goods!!

Kirstie that's so frustrating... come on FF get your act together!!

I was running this evening. I typically do 5-6 miles a run. Right before mile 4 I started getting some low pelvic cramping. My heart rate wasn't even high!! Needless to say I'm walking now. Not doing anything to sabotage myself!!!

Good choice! Exercise is great during pregnamcy just when when the limits are pushed. I was so shattered when I fell pregnant with my 3rd I was working out 6 days a week and was planning on continuing that I started bleeding a few days after my bfp and that continued on and off my whole pregnancy until they found my placenta had partically abrupted (come away from the wall early) so I was not aloud to exercise at all for my whole pregnancy! I still walked despite not being aloud to as staying active really helps with having a healthy straight forward birth.

I've told her the same thing ! So jealous of that chart ! Haha

AFM - I got tan colored ewcm tonight . Paired with the big temp dip I've read everything from it could be implantation to AF to a delayed O . Like at this point I am just throwing in the towel on trying to figure it out and just letting whatever happens , happen ! Lol . I will update tmw ! ;)

I've told her the same thing ! So jealous of that chart ! Haha

AFM - I got tan colored ewcm tonight . Paired with the big temp dip I've read everything from it could be implantation to AF to a delayed O . Like at this point I am just throwing in the towel on trying to figure it out and just letting whatever happens , happen ! Lol . I will update tmw ! ;)

I swear our bodies mess around with us on purpose when we are ttc you are right could go either way but I have my fx it goes the bfp way and its ib.

I dont know why I torture myself every month because with every pregnancy I have had ib and I have had severe morning sickness as soon as implantation has happened I have always known for sure before I even took the test but still get my hopes up despite having any symptoms like my normal extremely obvious Im pregnant symptoms lol I wish we could just decide we want to have a baby and bam your pregnant, would make it much easier on the heartstrings

I wish it was that easy ! Lol . But for me each pregnancy was different . I've had 4,2 births . None were the same at all . A couple I had cramps before bfp , my first I was violently ill for a few hours before taking a test :( my youngest I had swollen sore nipples and headaches . & one was nothing ! Absolutely no symptoms . Lol
With this , I am just lost lol. You are so right our bodies mess with us when we are ttc ! I feel like it shouldn't be af because af shouldn't be due until Wednesday . But I guess only time will tell! :)

Well im sending lots of positive vibes your way!!

I guess thats why I still think maybe I have a chance even when there is no symptoms because every pregnancy can be different and maybe next time I won't be so sick so always hold old hope even though there can be no symptoms I still could be lol.

Well im sending lots of positive vibes your way!!

I guess thats why I still think maybe I have a chance even when there is no symptoms because every pregnancy can be different and maybe next time I won't be so sick so always hold old hope even though there can be no symptoms I still could be lol.

I was just stalking your charts. Are your cycles always that long?

i just got up to temp and was up 4 hrs ago too because I'm so stinking hot!! I even turned the heat down before bed. I wish I was this hot during the day! I'm always cold!!

I love hearing everyone's experience with symptoms. Thank you for giving me hope. This is my first fleshy baby and man, getting a new dog usually involves some sleepless nights after but the process has been so much easier hahaha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->