Where are November 2016 testers??

FF not playing nice with cross hairs...O'd on Tuesday/Wednesday but still nothing from FF 😡 I don't care what day it eventually decides to be my O day, I am 3dpo today and I am sticking to it 😂

What are crosshairs ? I see the term all the time and am very fluent in all the lingo but that one ! Lol

Got my positive opk and ewcm today so after tmw I should be entering the tww :)

I had my mirena removed on 10/18 was told I could ttc right away and my cm and body told me I was pretty close to o that day but not sure if my 3 day withdrawal bleed 2 days after removal changed that so not sure if I'm truly in 2ww but will be testing if I don't see at in next week or so

God I'm sick of the am I or aren't I battle in my head! I truly forgot how crazy the 2ww sends u! Coming to the end of 4dpo. So glad I'm away now tomorrow until Tuesday. I need summat to take my brain off this whirlwind ha

Crosshairs is when fertility friend gives you your ovulation date and coverline on the temping graph. Eg here's mine from the other day
image.jpg

5 dpo!! Still thinking I'm out this month and haven't even started testing yet. I just want it to be next week already.

With u Klc. Though I'm lying, I've tested :haha:
I'm not expecting it to show anything but can't resist!

Hello :wave: I'll be testing on the 24th, my cycles are a bit all over the place though and I have pcos so I'm not sure I've ovulated but I'll be testing anyhow :haha:

I've been having shooting pains in my cervix since this AM, am 6dpo. I don't want to wait til next week aaarrrrghhhhh

so dh and I dtd tonight. ewcm got really heavy and I started having af like cramps which I hear is a sign of o so I couldn't wait and we went for it lol. We are swaying for a boy so we wanted to time it as close to O as possible. I've also been doing some other things such as diet and baking soda. So I will see if I can confirm O when I temp in the morning. I'm already dreading the tww. lol but its still exciting.

I was gonna wait till AF did a no show before testing, cos I only have the two less sensitive tests left. Then I went and ordered some ICs tonight that should be here by Tuesday which is 9dpo. Haha. Our ICs are still like $2 a piece, but it's better than $20 a piece in store!
So I'll probably do a sneaky daytime test on Tuesday whenever they arrive, then might do on wed morning wi FMU, then will wait and see from there.

5dpo... my nipples are still physically killing me. My nipple piercing is sorer that it was when I got it done. I'm lacing it with the cleaner just to be sure ite not an infection (don't think so though). Gonna get up and test in a minute. Not expecting to see anything yet tho ha

How's everyone doing? I'm feeling really off. My neck and head are aching as if I'm getting a migraine... without the pain in the head part! Like a constant pressure... but no actual migraine... if that makes sense!

My test this morning had a faint line that came up after the time frame. No colour to it though, just a shadow. And I've had such an urge to tell ppl today we are ttc... which is crazy odd because I'm usually quiet about that type of thing. Random ha

So can anyone help shed some light on my ovulation situation (haha that rhymed ) . Like I said yesterday I got Ewcm and a positive opk . We dtd last night. Temp spiked today which I would think is confirming O. However , I still have ewcm, another positive opk today ,& cervix is high soft and open . So did I or didn't I ? I'm confused ! lol here's my chart

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
It does look like you ovulated yesterday, but an egg is viable for 12-24 hours after ovulation so you stay fertile too! Wait and see what the temps do over the next few days to be sure.

The OPKs only detect the hormone surge, which may or may not directly coincide with when the egg is released. EWCM can also continue, and also looks a lot like leftovers if you bd last night.... So basically I'd just bd again tonight to be sure and see what tomorrow's temp says!! Good luck!!!!

I would also agree yesterday was o. Like pp said you stay fertile for a bit. I also had ewcm at 1 dpo this cycle.

I am 6 dpo and just dying to test. :wacko:

So can anyone help shed some light on my ovulation situation (haha that rhymed ) . Like I said yesterday I got Ewcm and a positive opk . We dtd last night. Temp spiked today which I would think is confirming O. However , I still have ewcm, another positive opk today ,& cervix is high soft and open . So did I or didn't I ? I'm confused ! lol here's my chart

I'd agree that u probably ovulated yesterday. If u can, Dtd today too but I'd say ur covered!

I would also agree yesterday was o. Like pp said you stay fertile for a bit. I also had ewcm at 1 dpo this cycle.

I am 6 dpo and just dying to test. :wacko:

I say test! Ok if u can handle bfn's test. They personally don't bother me, but I know some ppl get upset

Thank you ladies ! I can't wait until the morning to temp so I can get a more clear definite that I did O . I'm sure I did but you know how it is ! Lol . Everything in ttc is a waiting game !
Krissie - do it ! Lol I got one around that time with both of my dd's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->